Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Links234 wrote: »
    I just get very, very tired sometimes, like all my energy gets sucked out and I feel like a bit of a zombie
    oh..
    did u check your iron?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I was just about to suggest the same thing Joya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Yeah, loads. My iron isn't the problem

Oh, OK. Hope you feel better soon Links.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie slips into Lair under Potter invisibility cloak. LOOKS about for mischief making opportunities**

• Advertisement

Hi Swan :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Swan :)
    Yikes Paws!! How could you see me under my cloak? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Swannie did you trip the wire, because your invisibility cloak has been detected :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Links234 wrote: »
    I just get very, very tired sometimes, like all my energy gets sucked out and I feel like a bit of a zombie
    She's a zombie, get her!

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Swannie did you trip the wire, because your invisibility cloak has been detected :P
    What wire Lith??? Oh oh... unmasked again! :o

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    She's a zombie, get her!
    Lair zombies? Where did they come from Angron? :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Yikes Paws!! How could you see me under my cloak? :eek:

I switched your cloak

*evil laughter*

Black Swan wrote:
    Yikes Paws!! How could you see me under my cloak?
    I can see all my lovely patients, even the invisible ones. :D

I switched your cloak

*evil laughter*
    I might have guessed that Seph had something to do with my cloak failure! :pac:
    I can see all my lovely patients, even the invisible ones. :D
    Oh oh... in addition to Puppy Whispering skills, Paws must also have Swan Whispering skills. Does this mean I have to be on my good behaviour, or can I be GOOOOOOOOOOOD in another way Paws? :P

What wire Lith??? Oh oh... unmasked again! :o

Don't act innocent Missy :P, i know all about your shenanigans around here :P

Black Swan wrote:
    Oh oh... in addition to Puppy Whispering skills, Paws must also have Swan Whispering skills. Does this mean I have to be on my good behaviour, or can I be GOOOOOOOOOOOD in another way Paws?
    Lol I do.. I also gave hedgehog whispering skills :p I'm sure I could overlook a few things :p

Don't act innocent Missy :P, i know all about your shenanigans around here :P
    **Opens mirror and practices INNOCENT LOOK**

Smiles and bats eyelashes at Lith... Whatever could you mean? :cool:

**Opens mirror and practices INNOCENT LOOK**

Smiles and bats eyelashes at Lith... Whatever could you mean? :cool:

3600276-down_with_this_sort_of_thing.jpg

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

can't sleep, hoping I won't be awake for the night now..

Lol I do.. I also gave hedgehog whispering skills :p I'm sure I could overlook a few things :p
    Puppies and hedgehogs are all furry creatures Paws. Since when did you cross over to help your many feathered friends? :D

• Advertisement

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY

Black Swan wrote:
    Puppies and hedgehogs are all furry creatures Paws. Since when did you cross over to help your many feathered friends?
    I've seen a couple of swans in practice and really like them. Gorgeous creatures! I tend to get along with most things that aren't human.. :D

got my 1 page done yesterday (it's past midnight here) black swan. you?

Swannie has flown the nest me thinks ATC

Swannie has flown the nest me thinks ATC

yeah i think so too, ah well probably be back at some stage :)

yeah i think so too, ah well probably be back at some stage :)

Or probably she saw your post about getting the 1 page done, and she flew off in a hurry to get hers done...... Or she's gone for breakfast i don't know.

But like Arnold in the Terminator films, she'll be back, she can't resist the silliness that goes on here :D

Or probably she saw your post about getting the 1 page done, and she flew off in a hurry to get hers done...... Or she's gone for breakfast i don't know.

But like Arnold in the Terminator films, she'll be back, she can't resist the silliness that goes on here :D

true :D

Scuse me now, while i go get myself a drink.

Scuse me now, while i go get myself a drink.

no bother lith:)

wasting time about on the net here

• Advertisement

:P
    I can picture you with many a collar Lith, but not a clerical one!! :P
    can't sleep, hoping I won't be awake for the night now..
    Hey ATC!

Sorry guys... Got a last minute invite to a javahouse and had to leave with my free ride. Back now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement