Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    I can picture you with many a collar Lith, but not a clerical one!! :P

Hey ATC!

Sorry guys... Got a last minute invite to a javahouse and had to leave with my free ride. Back now.

not a problem :) how are you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I've seen a couple of swans in practice and really like them. Gorgeous creatures! I tend to get along with most things that aren't human.. :D
    Yes the white ones are nice, but the BLACK ones are mysterious and sometimes mischief makers... :p
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY
    Happy Fried Day to you too Lith.
    got my 1 page done yesterday (it's past midnight here) black swan. you?
    Swannie has been falling down on the 1-page job unfortunately ATC. Bad Swannine. Bad! Bad! :o
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Swannie has flown the nest me thinks ATC
    Yes, and just flew back in from a local javahouse. Had to refuel on magic bean brew. Been a long day and needed the boost. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Watching Wayward Pines. Off tomorrow as well. \o/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ruu wrote: »
    Watching Wayward Pines. Off tomorrow as well. \o/
    Never have watched that. You're off tomorrow, you lucky Ruu!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Yes the white ones are nice, but the BLACK ones are mysterious and sometimes mischief makers... :p

Happy Fried Day to you too Lith.

Swannie has been falling down on the 1-page job unfortunately ATC. Bad Swannine. Bad! Bad! :o

Yes, and just flew back in from a local javahouse. Had to refuel on magic bean brew. Been a long day and needed the boost. :cool:

oh dear!:o

*sends creative vibes*

• Advertisement

oh dear!:o

*sends creative vibes*

Receives creative vibes, letting them wash over me. Thanks ATC!

My flatmate just came by our javahouse to remind me it's my turn to cook, and our cupboard is bare. Oops! Off to market. See ye all later. Bye!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Tis ooohhh so quiet in here. Then again it's four in the bloody morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭madpaddy88

i thought there was a party i still have a few hours to go befor bed time.....

There generally is but I say we're the only two still going!! I haven't posted in here a few days myself, life, work and adventures getting in the way of my internet time :P Anyway what's the craic man?

• Advertisement

nothing much on the clock at the min LIFE huh on the plus side have a hole castle to myself

A whole castle? How did you manage that? :pac: Must be delighted with yourself!!

I am delighted with the fact that I have the whole bed to myself tonight :pac: Himself is working out on a call. Some fecker is after banjaxing the gear box in their car, somewhere out near Dingle. Probably won't be home until after 8. Contemplating on waiting up for him but I am tired myself :/

its my job for a few nights a week its grand cause you have the day to do as you want. only hard part of the job is putting the ghosts to bed haha. nice if i was you id be dead to the world at this hour

I take it you're a security guard so? Well as long as the ghosts aren't bothering you that's the main thing :pac:

I usually would be fast at this hour but I find hard sleeping when he's not here. I do worry about him when he's out on a call like that, especially this hour of the night and out some narrow and winding mountain road too!!

kind of my role is security/porter to cheap to hire two people. ah no iv put manners on them.
    im sure he will be fine although there is the fact hes helping a kerry man

madpaddy88 wrote: »
    kind of my role is security/porter to cheap to hire two people. ah no iv put manners on them.
    im sure he will be fine although there is the fact hes helping a kerry man

Haha, sure I suppose someone has to put manners on them!! Least your not scared of them anyway!!

He's the Kerry man, working for a Scottish man who's trying to fix a French mans car :pac:

Ah no, he'll be grand, it's just me being a nervous Nancy as usual :o Can't really help it but at the same time, he's done it a thousand times before in worse weather conditions! He knows what he's at!

nothing to be scared of im sure they are only part of my imagination

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

He's the Kerry man, working for a Scottish man who's trying to fix a French mans car :pac:

hahahaha. well he will be safe so been the kerry man in that story

Ahh there's no fear of him as such, as I said, I am just prone to worrying!! Right, I must go on the hunt for food. I haven't eaten since four o clock yesterday afternoon. Not sure if there's much to eat since I haven't done food shopping yet but I am praying there's garlic toasties in the freezer!! :o :pac: All our talk of biscuits earlier has bought on a savage hunger!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Mozzie & Paddy.

If you can handle them pesky ghosts, you should survive the silliness that happens here. Just don't go into the attic alone !!!

Happy Friday :)

You're up early Ted!! Happy Friday good sir :)

• Advertisement

Been awake half the night :( & deliberately stayed away from phone as would defo have no chance of sleep with browsing here.

Said fekk it, May as well stay awake now.

Good moring Ted, Mozz, and paddy.

Hey Ms Swannnington.

What mischief have you planned before your bewitching hour.

mornin ted and black swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey Ms Swannnington.

What mischief have you planned before your bewitching hour.
    That's still a bit off Ted, and I would not what to spoil the mystery. :D
    mornin ted and black swan
    Hi paddy. Welcome to Lair. If you keep coming back, we might tell you the secret sign...

ill be here alot id say do a good few night shifts

Awesome stuff paddy :D We'd love a few new people to join our merry band of miscreants :D

Food acquired! Garlic and cheese toastie with some red pesto. Not the healthiest thing to be eating but I haven't eaten in over thirteen hours and my god it's delicious!! :pac:

I say I won't be long hitting the hay!! No work so going to do food shopping after I wake up and then chill out for the day! :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Food acquired! Garlic and cheese toastie with some red pesto.
    **Swannie slides empty plate towards Mozz, making whimpering sounds**

any chance of a bite of that garlic and cheese toastie i'm starving over here

• Advertisement

**Swannie slides empty plate towards Mozz, making whimpering sounds**
    any chance of a bite of that garlic and cheese toastie i'm starving over here

You guys are lucky! I have two more slices left!! One for each of you! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement