Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    Not good Paws, were you up to more than Zumba?
    SW wrote:
    you out burning the midnight oil last night?
    I wish I was. I went to bed about half 12 and fell asleep nearly straight away. I haven't had a drink in nearly 2 months and I've woken up with what feels like a 'wine headache'. I should get up and get food and paracetamol, then maybe a short walk would be an idea.

Looking forward to going out tomorrow night. My friend is coming with us. You think I've got a dirty mind? It's about ten times worse when the two of us get together because she's as bad as I am. :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

I wish I was. I went to bed about half 12 and fell asleep nearly straight away. I haven't had a drink in nearly 2 months and I've woken up with what feels like a 'wine headache'. I should get up and get food and paracetamol, then maybe a short walk would be an idea.

Looking forward to going out tomorrow night. My friend is coming with us. You think I've got a dirty mind? It's about ten times worse when the two of us get together because she's as bad as I am. :D
    Good Lord!! :eek:
    :eek::eek::P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote:
    Good Lord!!
    Exactly... :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Challenge accepted... :p

Ffs, you can't take a p1ss in this estate but everyone knows about it.

I looked out the back window and there's one of the neighbours throwing our turf into the shed. I know he means well, but I just think it's a bit rude walking into other people's gardens.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That's... Kinda odd. I mean I'm sure they think they're being nice and neighbourly, but it's not really cool to just walk in to someone else's garden and start doing that without warning.

Angron wrote:
    That's... Kinda odd. I mean I'm sure they think they're being nice and neighbourly, but it's not really cool to just walk in to someone else's garden and start doing that without warning.
    My thoughts exactly. It's a wonder the dogs didn't bark tbh. I only looked out because I heard the gate opening and thought it was the usual lovely neighbour.

As long as they're not helping themselves to a bag as "thanks" for firing it into the shed for you, you'll be grand :P

Shiminay wrote:
    As long as they're not helping themselves to a bag as "thanks" for firing it into the shed for you, you'll be grand
    True. Just thought it was odd lol.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Shiminay wrote: »
    As long as they're not helping themselves to a bag as "thanks" for firing it into the shed for you, you'll be grand :P

Prefer a neighbour putting it away to being dragged out of bed to put away a trailer load that was tipped outside the front door of the house :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

You at the UCD conference today Angron? Or is it next Friday? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

SW wrote: »
    Prefer a neighbour putting it away to being dragged out of bed to put away a trailer load that was tipped outside the front door of the house :pac:

Nothing worse than being dragged out of bed early on a Saturday morning because there is turf to put away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon all. Anyone else seem to think that boards is acting a bit screwy today? :/ It tells me I have 8 threads to read but they're all read. Kinda annoying..

Anyway, what's the craic in here? How's the form?

I got that too, Boards telling me i got 7 threads to read, but i've read them all, damn Boards stop acting so damn screwy.

Ah all right, as long as it not just me then :pac:

Trying to find the motivation to get up and go do food shopping. Ugghh...why do I have to go outside today :/

Nope, i think Shim's being all evil scientist on Boards, maybe that's why it's screwy

Shim may or may not be all evil scientist with Boards today

Tempted to finish Archer Season 5, but might keep it for later, hmmmmm decisions decisions.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Nope, i think Shim's being all evil scientist on Boards, maybe that's why it's screwy

Shim may or may not be all evil scientist with Boards today

Tempted to finish Archer Season 5, but might keep it for later, hmmmmm decisions decisions.

Are you watching it on Netflix? Still waiting for them to add the sixth series of it!! Glad you're liking it though!! It's ****ing awesome :D

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Are you watching it on Netflix? Still waiting for them to add the sixth series of it!! Glad you're liking it though!! It's ****ing awesome :D

Uhmmm ya watching it on Netflix sure :pac: *whistling nonchalantly*

Don't know how i missed out on it at the beginning, it's a brilliant show :D

I'll flag it as a problem folks.

Uhmmm ya watching it on Netflix sure :pac: *whistling nonchalantly*

Don't know how i missed out on it at the beginning, it's a brilliant show :D

Ah you're watching it via lap top and watching it on a "Netflix" site :pac:

Nah myself and OH watched it on Netflix through the xbox and tv in the sitting room and I am just used to watching it that way. Plus it seems to lag a bit on the lap top :/ Archer doesn't like my lap top :(

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ah you're watching it via lap top and watching it on a "Netflix" site :pac:

Nah myself and OH watched it on Netflix through the xbox and tv in the sitting room and I am just used to watching it that way. Plus it seems to lag a bit on the lap top :/ Archer doesn't like my lap top :(

http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/3938/91/16x9/1200.jpg

Maybe your laptop is a danger zone :pac: and that's why Archer doesn't like it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals :)

My sister and her Bf were away for a bit in France and Spain last week and they came back last night and they called this morning to see my older brother who is home from Canada but going away up the country for a few nights with his g/f and they just announced that there in engaged :) , so happy for them :).

Whooop massive cause for celebration there for ya Corky boi :D

Awh that's great news! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

yeii congrats seph to them and you, nice news indeed :)))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

They only told me few minutes ago , I thought they were fooling me at first :D

They only told me few minutes ago , I thought they were fooling me at first :D

You thought you were being Punk'd at first right??

You thought you were being Punk'd at first right??

Yes and I was looking for camera's :v

Is Boards playing up for anyone else? I went to view newest posts and it brought me to posts from 3 hours ago..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Is Boards playing up for anyone else? I went to view newest posts and it brought me to posts from 3 hours ago..

The exact same just happened me Paws!. Also the unread threads counter is apesh1t :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement