Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well mp3 then or whatever device it is you have that plays music, jeezy pete, someone get Shim a Happy Friday alcoholic beverage ASAP :P

Excuse me, dinner has arrived - WHOOOP WHOOOP FOR CHEESE PIZZA :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well mp3 then or whatever device it is you have that plays music, jeezy pete, someone get Shim a Happy Friday alcoholic beverage ASAP :P

Excuse me, dinner has arrived - WHOOOP WHOOOP FOR CHEESE PIZZA :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXF7Pt8DEPuOuUevtv_WfOqn3x2uieTutRI1IZPd1KwP4HaSO7kw

Exactly, and it's ALL MINE :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm playing The Last Of Us and having an early night as I'm off to Mayo at half 7 -bleh.
    Oh I hate going to Mayo, always puts me in a bad mood and never suits me which is why I only go once or twice a year. Hopefully this will be me done for 2015.

How about books-on-tape Shiminay to entertain you while traveling? A time to relax and take your mind off work. All will be cool here. :D

Secret coded message in Swannian...
    Set your watches loyal Lairians. Shiminay will be out-of-pocket at half 7 tomorrow morning. Today Black Swan's Ballet of Blood, tomorrow the site, and after that, the WORLD! Let mischief rule!!
    :eek:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I used to own a Creative MP3 player that had, wait for it, TWENTY GIGABYTES of storage!!! There was space for a second battery and it even had a remote control which was handy as I'd have it plugged into the sound system in whatever hotel function room I was cleaning and I could make the bad noises stop if a pedestrian or manager appeared.

Everything's on my Google account now and it all comes through my phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    3+ hours. At least I can sleep and I remembered to bring my headphones from the office.
    Nice. Nothing worse than a bus journey and no music.
    Shiminay wrote:
    iPods? Do I look like the sort of filthy consumer that'd own an Apple product?
    I don't do iPods either.. :p

Current music player is a Creative but they're not like they used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Black Swan wrote: »
    How about books-on-tape Shiminay to entertain you while traveling? A time to relax and take your mind off work. All will be cool here. :D
    this is actually a brilliant idea swannie!! thanks so much
    i was sitting there today, it takes 2 and a half hours now of me life and its like a perfect way to take it back!!

:-)))) happy joya!!! :-)))

ps i even have some audio books somewhere need to dig them up and dust them off! :-)))

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have a Sony, picked it up on a groupon deal.. Adore it.. I must have music pretty much all the time..

i have phone that has who knows how much gigs

like 64 i think lol :unsure:
    i will have to do it :-)

• Advertisement

Grem, you a fan of Lamb Of God by any chance?

I'm not much into audio books, I don't know why but I don't seem to take the story in when I don't read it myself.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Joya wrote: »
    this is actually a brilliant idea swannie!! thanks so much
    i was sitting there today, it takes 2 and a half hours now of me life and its like a perfect way to take it back!!

:-)))) happy joya!!! :-)))

ps i even have some audio books somewhere need to dig them up and dust them off! :-)))
    You can download them onto your player, and off into another world you go Joya.

I'm not much into audio books, I don't know why but I don't seem to take the story in when I don't read it myself.
    I had a long road trip a few weeks back, and listened to Game of Thrones. Eyes on the road... mind elsewhere... Trip seemed to go fast.

You can download them onto your player, and off into another world you go Joya.
    I had a long road trip a few weeks back, and listened to Game of Thrones. Eyes on the road... mind elsewhere... Trip seemed to go fast.

yes i realised that exactly, cause reading on the bus hm it makes me feelin sick
    but just to listen, mmm have to try it immediately! :))

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, good call Lith might stick them on later.

Hmm, good call Lith might stick them on later.

Well a new track from their new album VII Sturm Und Drang has surfaced online

Enjoy :D

Yay, I have purple nails now. :D

Purple Paws!! Yay!

Purple Paws!! Yay!
    :D

How's everybody tonight?

• Advertisement

Yay, I have purple nails now. :D

I have a foolproof way to get black nails.

All I need is a hammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,573 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I used to own a Creative MP3 player that had, wait for it, TWENTY GIGABYTES of storage!!! There was space for a second battery and it even had a remote control which was handy as I'd have it plugged into the sound system in whatever hotel function room I was cleaning and I could make the bad noises stop if a pedestrian or manager appeared.

Everything's on my Google account now and it all comes through my phone.

addled brain goes...you can put a battery in gigabyte type space? Uh? Oh! :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals :)

howdy sephmon.

Senior moment looksee? :D

Evening Seph my brother, how goes the war?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Senior moment looksee? :D

Evening Seph my brother, how goes the war?
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    howdy sephmon.

Not bad thanks how are the lads :)?

Haha Looksee I snorted at that damn it..

Mornin Seph mon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Feet up, belly full and relaxed :) Tis the life!

I am frustrated at wasting a pile of ammo on Clickers when all I had to do was jump on a truck :(

Otherwise, I'm grand :D

• Advertisement

Not bad thanks how are the lads :)?

Cream crackered here.

might retire to the leaba.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement