Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm just outside Castlebar and will probably be there for the day (and night) I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Trying to sweep my kitchen with my kitten around is a nightmare. She chases the sweeping brush making it difficult.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

New Children Of Bodom track :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm. Dream theatre may just be added to the list.. Gettin old school for myself..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

KKkitty wrote: »
    Trying to sweep my kitchen with my kitten around is a nightmare. She chases the sweeping brush making it difficult.

apt username is apt :pac:

• Advertisement

Hmm. Dream theatre may just be added to the list.. Gettin old school for myself..

Only 12 albums to buy then :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Not a huge fan of Dream Theater but I love the song Dark Eternal Night. Some cracker of a song! (Bar that few minutes in the middle..)

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Not a huge fan of Dream Theater but I love the song Dark Eternal Night. Some cracker of a song! (Bar that few minutes in the middle..)

12 Step Suite (Alcoholics Anonymous Saga) is a masterpiece of a track, Dark Eternal Night is brilliant too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just gonna youtube them for now. While I can still keep my eyes open..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gotta love kittens :-D the rascal!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just gonna youtube them for now. While I can still keep my eyes open..

Check out the tracks erotomania and dance of eternity :)

This is why Tortoises are great, there's no chasing after anything!

Just had dance of eternity on, now got panic attack.. Forgot they do the odd ballad........

Pull Me Under is another brilliant track :D

Night pals o/

Night Corky boy :)

Night Seph.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

g'night seph

Night Sepphers!!

Currently tucked up in my own leaba, watching Cthulu. Not as good as I hoped it would be, not finished so it might surprise me yet :o

Whenever anyone mentions Cthulu, i always think the Metallica instrumental on Ride The Lightning.

• Advertisement

Got a new laptop running Windows 8 point something and it's not as good as what I was expecting.

apt username is apt :pac:

Keep forgetting if I mention cats my username will be apt :pac::pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Whenever anyone mentions Cthulu, i always think the Metallica instrumental on Ride The Lightning.

They took inspiration from the H.P Lovercraft story. "The thing that should not be" is also based on the mythos of Cthulu.

I have being obsessed with the story for years. Had a dream the other night that there was an awesome movie made about it, woke up and then started wondering why the story was never actually turned into a major Hollywood movie. Having said that though, I'd be nearly afraid they'd ruin it.

Got a new laptop running Windows 8 point something and it's not as good as what I was expecting.

I cannot recommend installing this product enough, it turns off all that Windows 8 nonsense, it made my PC usable after I put Win 8 on.

You'll also be eligible for Windows 10 for free and it's released in a few weeks. They realised how awful Win 8 was and have rolled back on a lot of the "Metro UI"

I don't even know what my own laptop is, but down on the right hand side of the screen, there's a Window logo, that says 'Get Windows 10' when i hover over it.

Do i switch over to Windows 10, or stay as i am, decisions, decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    I don't even know what my own laptop is, but down on the right hand side of the screen, there's a Window logo, that says 'Get Windows 10' when i hover over it.
    I'm getting this as well.. Not sure if I should.

You... you don't know? :eek:

I reserved my copy. I may not install it straight away though. You're as well off having it and not using it (for free!) than missing out and realising it's a useful.

I'm getting that windows 10 thing too but I'm sceptical of it. Waiting on proper user reviews of it before I install it. Cant be any worse than Windows 8 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I think mine is Windows Vista.. May as well upgrade I guess.

• Advertisement

The early reports of Win 10 are quite positive, so I'm cautiously optimistic :)

If you've got Vista Paws, definitely upgrade, Vista is awful!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement