Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭madpaddy88

hi mozzeltoff good and yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I'm not too bad now Paddy. Just watching a movie called Creep. Don't if I'll keep watching it though as I am getting kinda tired now and I have work tomorrow :/

havnt seen it any use iv only 5 more hours and home for the weekend

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

madpaddy88 wrote: »
    not a fan of the green stuff but whats the worst that could happen
    Welcome again to the Lair paddy! :D
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hi Swannie!!
    Hey Mozz! :cool:

thanks enjoying hanging in the lair

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

thanks enjoying hanging in the lair

You have to be careful paddy that you don't become Lair addicted like me. I have over 5 thousand posts in here. :eek:

havnt seen it any use iv only 5 more hours and home for the weekend

Bit strange. It's kinda dark humour, it's all right I guess. I might watch the rest of it another night though as I have only watched about the first twenty minutes of it or so..

Wish I could be off for the weekend :o No such luck though :o

Black Swan wrote: »
    Welcome again to the Lair paddy! :D

Hey Mozz! :cool:

How are you keeping Swannie?

How are you keeping Swannie?

Now off work, so am doing grand thanks Mozz. At my favourite javahouse with friends, and getting refueled on coffee. Should be bright-eyed and feather-tailed soon. You?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

don't think i'll be sleeping tonight, oh well.

don't think i'll be sleeping tonight, oh well.
    The good news ATC is that you can keep us company... The bad news is that you will be exhausted later Saturday. :D

• Advertisement

You have to be careful paddy that you don't become Lair addicted like me. I have over 5 thousand posts in here. :eek:

i think the addiction has started have all bar one post in here
    Bit strange. It's kinda dark humour, it's all right I guess. I might watch the rest of it another night though as I have only watched about the first twenty minutes of it or so..

Wish I could be off for the weekend :o No such luck though :o

goin to have a look out for it could be my type of film

The good news ATC is that you can keep us company... The bad news is that you will be exhausted later Saturday. :D

yeah that's true :D

goin to have a look out for it could be my type of film

Most of my posts have being in here, well a lot over in R&R too but I reckon here has the majority of my posts :o

It'll be on Netflix in the next few days if you have that! I am...am streaming it..Netflix preview...shush!! :pac:

Most of my posts have being in here, well a lot over in R&R too but I reckon here has the majority of my posts :o

It'll be on Netflix in the next few days if you have that! I am...am streaming it..Netflix preview...shush!! :pac:

haha one of them dodgey accounts is it

Oh oh paddy. You are slipping down that slippery slope to join us in our Lair oblivion. :eek:
    yeah that's true :D
    Swannie likes being "true" ATC, although false can be fun sometimes too! :pac:
    Most of my posts have being in here...
    Lately that's been my case too Mozz. We are hopelessly Lair addicted. :p

Oh oh paddy. You are slipping down that slippery slope to join us in our Lair oblivion. :eek:

Swannie likes being "true" ATC, although false can be fun sometimes too! :pac:

Lately that's been my case too Mozz. We are hopelessly Lair addicted. :p

i guess so :pac: how are you?

i guess so :pac: how are you?
    Thank the gods the week is over ATC. Now I'm just acting lazy, sipping java with friends, and of course Lair chatting. :D

any pills for to releave the addiction...

hi ATC

hi ATC

Naw, the pills caused hallucinations and some of the men were complaining of uhm problems :o :pac:

Thank the gods the week is over ATC. Now I'm just acting lazy, sipping java with friends, and of course Lair chatting. :D

Sounds good :D I agree on the being thankful is the end of the week, it's been a long one! I'm in bed, chatting to you guys and another friend on fb

hi ATC

Howdy paddy :)

• Advertisement

Naw, the pills caused hallucinations and some of the men were complaining of uhm problems :o :pac:

the good kind or the bad kind
    Sounds good :D I agree on the being thankful is the end of the week, it's been a long one! I'm in bed, chatting to you guys and another friend on fb

Howdy paddy :)

good you

Look out paddy for the magic beans that Seph may offer you as a cure! :eek:
    Now you have my imagination wandering about the lads Mozz... :D:p
    I'm in bed, chatting to you guys and another friend on fb
    I'm keying ye'all and chatting with one across the table at the same time.

the good kind or the bad kind

good you

Good to hear :) I'm not too bad myself

Now you have my imagination wandering about the lads Mozz... :D:p

I'm keying ye'all and chatting with one across the table at the same time.

Nice :D got your 1 page done?

so iv to stay away from the beans and the pills

Nice :D got your 1 page done?
    Oh oh... methinks Swannie needs to be rebooted to get back to 1-paging again!

kick+butt.jpg

Got an invite. Fun chat. Join up with ye later. Bye. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tiring night is tiring..

so iv to stay away from the beans and the pills

Coffee beans are allowed!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You just have to be careful of Seph and his beans...

• Advertisement

Coffee beans are allowed!

no coffee for me
    You just have to be careful of Seph and his beans...

whats up with seph and his beans

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement