Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What is leftover pizza??

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Dinner time!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Pizza that hasn't been eaten :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Pizza that hasn't been eaten :P

You. actually. leave. some.

**insert falling over picture from last night** too lazy to embed.

Well it was a massive pizza :P

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Well it was a massive pizza :P

you're a growing boy though.

:D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    you're a growing boy though.

:D

Watch it there you :p :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have actually bought pizza on the huge side so I'd have some for the following day. *wallows in shame*

Grem, that's clever. I do that with chinese as well. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Good afternoon nocs.
    Tis a gloriously miserable day here in tipp.
    I love it ;)

I'm having left over pizza from last night for dinner too.

• Advertisement

evening Hey.

got a few of these bad boys from Aldi earlier.

flame-grilled-steak.jpg

De-lish is not a strong enough word.

nnnyyommm

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Some things almost taste better the next day. Chinese and Indian for instance.. It's like the extra sitting time like for stew.. Or I may just be trying to convince myself so..

I definitely agree :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    evening Hey.

got a few of these bad boys from Aldi earlier.

flame-grilled-steak.jpg

De-lish is not a strong enough word.

nnnyyommm

Yum. Are they the ones in the black box ted. Drools. ....

heyday30 wrote: »
    Yum. Are they the ones in the black box ted. Drools. ....

Yep. €2.XX summat for 2 of them.

Very nice Ted. Hmm haven't had a steak in a while. May have to rectify that now.

Well the 'breeder' that sold the pup to my neighbour was a clown!

What's the story Paws?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Hello ye loons! I mean noccers! :) I wonder do I go into the Right Thread here sometimes, there can be such a wide wide variety of things discussed!! :D It's cool in an un-usual way?!? :D:pac: Gotta love this place!

Not too mad on Pizza myself, but I would happily eat a bowl-ful of Pizza toppings right now!! Does that sound odd?!? Mushrooms, Sweetcorn, Pineapple chunks, tomato pieces, chicken...... MMmmmm.........

How is one and all today? Anyone up to anything nice for the weekend.....

Hello ye loons! I mean noccers! :) I wonder do I go into the Right Thread here sometimes, there can be such a wide wide variety of things discussed!! :D It's cool in an un-usual way?!? :D:pac: Gotta love this place!

Not too mad on Pizza myself, but I would happily eat a bowl-ful of Pizza toppings right now!! Does that sound odd?!? Mushrooms, Sweetcorn, Pineapple chunks, tomato pieces, chicken...... MMmmmm.........

How is one and all today? Anyone up to anything nice for the weekend.....

We are experts on all topics here KMQ. :cool:

no madness here yet.

any fun or frolics in your diary?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening Nocs, how are we all? I cannot overstate what a relief it is to be able to use my phone in Mayo.

What news?

Nope under-the-weather and sore and nauseous and a few other things so am having a lazy hazy day/weekend here for moi! Was out n about last few weeks anyway and, was just totally bored! It's not like am 18 or in my 20s anymore. There's no appeal/desire/motivation etc. to even attempt to be anything remotely resembling a social butterfly these days. There's feic all to do anyway, and because there's nothing to be motivated for, it just makes it far far too easy to stay in and sit at home!! But yeah I think I'm becoming totally okay with that now!

[useless info] There is 5 Trackers on the Boards Website!! Five! It would really make ya think at times exactly who has access to what!! :eek::eek: Little bit worrying, but I have ABP so that stops them in their tracks. Geddit?!? :p:pac::cool: [/useless info]

Nope under-the-weather and sore and nauseous and a few other things so am having a lazy hazy day/weekend here for moi! Was out n about last few weeks anyway and, was just totally bored! It's not like am 18 or in my 20s anymore. There's no appeal/desire/motivation etc. to even attempt to be anything remotely resembling a social butterfly these days. There's feic all to do anyway, and because there's nothing to be motivated for, it just makes it far far too easy to stay in and sit at home!! But yeah I think I'm becoming totally okay with that now!

That sounds just like me, minus the nauseous bit. :o

Shim that's gotta be a serious relief man. Welcome to noccers!

Kmq - trackers as in watching user info?. Don't mind tailored ads when on phone and have abp on laptop..

What's the story Paws?.
    Where do I start? :o

No vaccination card, just two empty vaccine vials and therefore no actual proof he was vaccinated.
    No sample of food to help with changing over to the new food.
    No IKC registration papers even though the pup was advertised as purebred
    Breeder told my neighbour it was too expensive so he didn't bother. Sounds really dodgy IMO.
    Pup has one ear up and one ear down and purebred GSDs have two pointed ears. The breeder told my neighbour it would point up in time and that it was just the way the pup had been positioned in the mother's womb.

So many red flags there. :/

HOLY ****, THE SDCC TRAILER FOR BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN - DAWN OF JUSTICE :D

HOLY HELL MARCH 2016 HURRY THE **** UP PLEASE

Shiminay wrote: »
    Evening Nocs, how are we all? I cannot overstate what a relief it is to be able to use my phone in Mayo.

What news?

They have phone signals in Mayo :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo folks.

Yeah something about Safe Websites Grem and collecting data, :eek: is it Analytics or Analystics I dunno... Anyway they are blocked to the best of my knowledge, so hopefully there shouldn't be any problems!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yeah something about Safe Websites Grem and collecting data, :eek: is it Analytics or Analystics I dunno... Anyway they are blocked to the best of my knowledge, so hopefully there shouldn't be any problems!

You know those things you're blocking pay the wages of 9 people, including me, right?

The privacy policy explains what's tracked, it's no more or less than most sites and is definitely a lot less than something like Facebook or Twitter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement