Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

All this talk of tracking may upset SwanBot, who is now tracking Seph! And we don't want Seph to LOOK over his shoulder and see her. :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paws, that rings alarm bells all over the place. Can only hope the dog won't suffer for it..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Paws, that rings alarm bells all over the place. Can only hope the dog won't suffer for it..
    All these bells are waking me up, and it's only noon after a late night out. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote: »
    All these bells are waking me up, and it's only noon after a late night out. :pac:

You on the super-java juice? last night?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You on the super-java juice? last night?
    Drank plenty before 8PM at my locale Ted, then got invited out dancing which gets my fever up, and after that I was foolish to accept an Irish coffee to top off the night (wee morning). Now I'm slumped over a tall dark java trying to reincarnate the Swannie.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The bells. THE BELLS!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Doesn't it? I told him to get his other dog vaccinated too. His response was to tell me he got them when he was a pup. The dog is at least 6-7 years old. I know some studies are now suggesting that every three years is fine for boosters, but this particular dog hasn't had a vaccine since he was 12 weeks. He doesn't appear to want to get the older dog done. And guess who'll be left running to vets if something goes wrong? :rolleyes:
    Sorry Swan :o

Drank plenty before 8PM at my locale Ted, then got invited out dancing which gets my fever up, and after that I was foolish to accept an Irish coffee to top off the night (wee morning). Now I'm slumped over a tall dark java trying to reincarnate the Swannie.

Enjoy the tall dark "one" there Swannie & you'll be right back to full fitness soon. ;)

The bells. THE BELLS!
    Ha! Reminds me of an old Pink Panther film Grem, where Peter Sellers plays the Hunch Back. :D

Sorry Swan :o
    Not to worry Paws. Swannie has her wings stuck in her ears.
    Enjoy the tall dark "one" there Swannie & you'll be right back to full fitness soon. ;)

Half a tall dark java drank Ted, and "It's alive! Alive!" :eek:

I'm off out. Later guys! :D

• Advertisement

Aloha Paws! :D

enjoy paws, say Hi to Zumba boy from us.

:D

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    enjoy paws, say Hi to Zumba boy from us.
    I'll pass out if he's there! :p

Tea. Dance tunes. No exposure to multiple stag and hen parties. That'll do..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

:eek: Grem, i am very disappointed :P

you have to deal with parties where you work ?

you have to deal with parties where you work ?

Nope Ted, just walking through town on my way here reminds me of when I used to have to deal with them..

Lith don't judge me just because I happen to be open minded!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 28,572 ✭✭✭✭looksee

New lot of shelves half made. Not elegant, just cover-a-wall-with-books type shelves. There are books taking over the house, creeping across every surface! They will be disciplined, sorted and organised. Well tbh put onto the shelves in a random manner, so long as they are all in the one place.

looksee wrote: »
    New lot of shelves half made. Not elegant, just cover-a-wall-with-books type shelves. There are books taking over the house, creeping across every surface! They will be disciplined, sorted and organised. Well tbh put onto the shelves in a random manner, so long as they are all in the one place.

PN-0147121.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've found my way to the pub, oh what a thing to happen.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Cheers Angron! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey guys :)

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hey guys :)

Hi kitty! :D

How are you Swannie?

Heyo Kitty. Ooh have a pint for me Angron..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Angron wrote: »

The exact same thing has happened to me! In Castlebar of all places...

Heyo Kitty. Ooh have a pint for me Angron..

Hey Grem. How are you?

Ooh Shim, have a pint for me too. If this keeps going I can get drunk vicariously, nice!.

All ok here Kitty, yourself?.

KKkitty wrote: »
    How are you Swannie?
    Just grand now sipping a dark rich java at my locale. Hope all is well with you too kitty! :cool:

• Advertisement

Had a beautiful latte earlier Swannie, made me think of our many java conversations!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement