Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Grr. Still can't order the album I wanted. I'll just have to check every store that sells CDs in the county, and possibly outside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Sounds good. Not doing much tbh. Heading for a walk soon. Then might settle in and browse here for a bit.
    Sounds good. I hope you enjoy your walk.
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Casting a pod this evening I believe.
    Oh that's cool, just spotted the link in your sig.
    Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folks ;)

The day's looking a lot brighter after going for tea and nice walk. I got some licorice and 7up at the shop, now I'm chilling with a coffee. I also got a cinnamon stick and some nutmeg, so I'm gonna start my mead this afternoon. Sometimes escapism from the internet is needed. Y'all asked what was up earlier, the news of the gender recognition bill was great but it brought out a lot of hate with it, and it seriously got to me, felt like the nastiness of the marriage referendum all over again, only worse. Not just talking about on boards here, but other places, friends have posted on facebook some of the crap they've got, and a friend has already gotten into it with Keith Mills on twitter, so the Iona crowd are gearing up.

I'm reminded of what Rory O'Niell said on the Saturday Night show about how in order to see real hate in Ireland it's the anonymous commentators online and people with columns in certain newspapers. Taking a step back and getting out into the real world is definitely needed.
    Yeah the hatred is strong on the interwebs. Lot of people behind it too but the ones against are always the loudest it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

What album pawsies?

What album pawsies?

Cauterize by Tremonti. I could probably get my brother to download it on iTunes for me (I can't deal with iTunes...) but I like having the CD. :o

Cauterize by Tremonti. I could probably get my brother to download it on iTunes for me (I can't deal with iTunes...) but I like having the CD. :o

This one? http://www.hmv.ie/Cauterize-Tremonti/movies-games-entertainment/pd/118177?path=cd

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

only 1 more hour then go home to talk with my family :happydays:, my holiday will start very soon! :)

also my things here are packed for transport, as when im back ill start in the new office :-)

counting minutes...
    Hey folks ;)

The day's looking a lot brighter after going for tea and nice walk. I got some licorice and 7up at the shop, now I'm chilling with a coffee. I also got a cinnamon stick and some nutmeg, so I'm gonna start my mead this afternoon. Sometimes escapism from the internet is needed. Y'all asked what was up earlier, the news of the gender recognition bill was great but it brought out a lot of hate with it, and it seriously got to me, felt like the nastiness of the marriage referendum all over again, only worse. Not just talking about on boards here, but other places, friends have posted on facebook some of the crap they've got, and a friend has already gotten into it with Keith Mills on twitter, so the Iona crowd are gearing up.

I'm reminded of what Rory O'Niell said on the Saturday Night show about how in order to see real hate in Ireland it's the anonymous commentators online and people with columns in certain newspapers. Taking a step back and getting out into the real world is definitely needed.
    Links yes, it is also good to bring it all out, the change has to start somewhere so the attacks are like the "necessity" of the process..

I wish all other injustices be brought to light and resolved so we have one happy society here, there's only 4.5mil people so we should be able change things I want to believe ...

OMG Links, thank you!!!!! :D

I looked on there about 5 minutes ago and my laptop had a hissy fit and would not even search properly! :o

I'll just buy it. It'll save me the stress of looking for it. :D

Links delivers! :D

I am trying to hold off on buying more anime until next month at the least.

You're a legend!!!

I've also just discovered you can use One4All Vouchers on there so I'm literally getting it for nothing! :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Happy days!

Only time I ever get CDs is at live gigs and as soon as I rip them and upload them to my Google Play account, I give them to my friend to sell in his record shop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Alright, back into Limerick for me. Have a good weekend everyone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I buy CDs regularly enough. I like supporting the bands I like, plus I just like owning the physical CD.

In other news, volunteer work tomorrow out in Keenagh, then more work on Sunday in Belvedere house near Mullingar.

• Moderators Posts: 51,774 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Hey folks ;)

Never a good way to spend time on the interweb. >.<

but agreed that sometimes unplugging is just what doctor ordered :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

SW wrote: »
    Never a good way to spend time on the interweb. >.<

but agreed that sometimes unplugging is just what doctor ordered :)
    Yeah, I saw some of Keith Mills "opinions". He's an awful waste of skin.

• Moderators Posts: 51,774 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Angron wrote: »
    that's the polite way of describing him ;) :pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

I'm the same, I'm a sucker for physical media, I got a handful of CDs at xmas :D Shiny special edition Dir En Grey album is epic.

Also, if there's the option to get my anime on Bluray, I'll jump at it :D

SW wrote: »
    that's the polite way of describing him ;) :pac:
    Yeah, especially when it's someone that calls LGBTQ society "sexualised ghettos".

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I have boxes of CDs that haven't been opened in 2 house moves. Everything I have is digital because it is infinitely more convenient and sensible for me. I'll be getting rid of them and I'm about to do the same with all my books.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Happy days!

Only time I ever get CDs is at live gigs and as soon as I rip them and upload them to my Google Play account, I give them to my friend to sell in his record shop.

That's a nice thing to do :)
    Alright, back into Limerick for me. Have a good weekend everyone.

Have a good weekend :)
    Angron wrote: »

I take it this isn't someone I want to Google.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Happy Friday people, just sat here counting my legitimately hard earned cash

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

After recent goings on in my life, I discovered I'm a much happier butterbun offline. It's great! You get so much stuff done. Speaking of, home to the parent's house soon for the weekend for food and family time. And food.

Hope you all have a well-fed weekend!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »

The pints are on you so :D Great :D!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The pints are on you so :D Great :D!

G'way with that you, ya cheeky chancer :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

holiday is officially on :-) let the games begin :d))

congrats lith must feel nice :-)

Nice! :D

I just logged into my email and I had almost 600 unread messages. :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Happy Friday folks!:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

G'way with that you, ya cheeky chancer :P

Damn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**falls onto bed***

Thank crunchie that week is over.

Roll on Wednesday & then off for 2 weeks.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **falls onto bed***

Thank crunchie that week is over.

Roll on Wednesday & then off for 2 weeks.

Hooray for ted \o/

• Advertisement

Gotta love getting sarcastic wolf whistles when you're jogging. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement