Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

hola

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'll have a glass of wine for you Grem too :D I'm not too bad now. What's your favourite java Swannie?

hola

Wie gehts Johann :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

All this talk of alcohol. Makes one thirsty.
    I'll resist. Till tomorrow :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

hola
    Aloha ozzy!
    Evening people
    Aloha to you too wolf!
    KKkitty wrote: »
    What's your favourite java Swannie?
    Depends upon my mood and condition kitty. I am really sleepy from a night out, so now I am drinking it tall and black.
    Had a beautiful latte earlier Swannie, made me think of our many java conversations!
    Indeed Grem... we have many to remember too!

Time for Swannie to swim laps. Been fun! Bye for now all! :D

**SPLASHES away!**

Evening people

How goes Wolfie?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Greetings Johnny and Wolfie, how are you both?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I am quite good for now. Work looms over me though, like the Sword of Damocles

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Rwarrrrr!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

What in blazes is that concoction you've cooked up Shim?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Shiminay wrote: »
    Rwarrrrr!

Nice :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Go Shim!. Jager?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Go Shim!. Jager?

Looks more purple to me.

Feck sake, some git is off caterwalling in the corner.

Angron wrote: »
    Looks more purple to me.

Feck sake, some git is off caterwalling in the corner.

What, a punter like?. Tell them it's not time to clear the house just yet.

Anyone staying up to (hopefully) see Conor McGregor get beaten, bandwagoners will be unbearable if he wins........

Which i hope he doesn't.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What, a punter like?. Tell them it's not time to clear the house just yet.

Yeah, maybe they are a regular so that's why the barman won't shut them up.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anyone staying up to (hopefully) see Conor McGregor get beaten, bandwagoners will be unbearable if he wins........

Which i hope he doesn't.

I'll probably find a twitter feed for it..

Angron, you have such restraint, I'd have told them already!

They've buggered off now, so it's fine.

I'll probably find a twitter feed for it..

I hope Mendes knocks him out :D

• Advertisement

We're not good with people showboating and grandstanding like he does.. The fans will be worse if he wins though..

We're not good with people showboating and grandstanding like he does.. The fans will be worse if he wins though..

That's what i am afraid off to be honest.

Yeah mcgregor sells the fight but will be quiet enough after until he's ramping up for the next one. It'll be the asskissing rhetoric from newbie fans that'll be really hard to take.. Think I'll have to do some selective filtering of online viewing for a few days if he wins..

McGregor does sell the fight, classic wrestling psychology, split the crowd, for & against, and IF he wins later this morning, and his next fight, Dana White has promised him a Croke Park fight, good lord thought his crowd of followers were unsufferable, just imagine what'd happen IF he gets to fight in Croke Park

Oh stop.. I couldn't hack the garth brooks concert saga and that wouldn't be a patch on this.. Fair play he certainly knows what he's doing. Even if his fans can't see it!.

*Grabs saucer of milk*

I begrudge him as a fighter, fecker definitely gets on my nerves and then some. I've never met any of his fans, don't think i'd want to either :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Finally home

Hey guys

Hi Paws, how was your night?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Paws, how was your night?
    Not bad. There was an argument before the gig with my brother and his band mates and it was really evident on stage tbh, you could cut the tension with a knife... :/

• Advertisement

I've seen that happen before and sometimes it's a disaster but I remember once or twice it actually added to a gig. Any nice lads there? No zumba man?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement