Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Joya wrote: »
    morning ATC :) well its sunday you o not need excuses for that :d))

me in bed as well lol :D

true, may as well:)

nice:D how are you?

thanks pp :) enjoy your walk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

This is my first post in Swannys lair and it's nearly over

I was almost about to say down the Swannee but thankfully avoided it :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I am sooooo hungover it's not funny and I'm here setting up a party for 30 people...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh dear... Poor Shim. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Not seeing any stars are ya Shim??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shiminay wrote: »
    I am sooooo hungover it's not funny and I'm here setting up a party for 30 people...
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Not seeing any stars are ya Shim??

I ain't seeing any invite either.

:p

I'm in a terrible mood today :(

I'm in a terrible mood today :(

Hey Paws, the mix of silliness & seriousness of the Lair will keep the spirits up.

Think happy thoughts about Zumba boy or Hozier, that'll cheer you up & take your mind of all the other cr@p.

Yeah that's true, I'd be lost without all you guys. Thanks Ted.

Oooh happy thoughts are naughty thoughts ;)

Yeah that's true, I'd be lost without all you guys. Thanks Ted.

Oooh happy thoughts are naughty thoughts ;)

Naughty thoughts are the best kind.

;)

• Advertisement

Exactly :p

How's yourself Ted?

Back from a run & chillin' now.

Feet up watching the tennis with a coffee here.

Nice. My Mam is in seeing my Gran so I decided to come for the drive and maybe have a nap in the car. :p

Nice. My Mam is in seeing my Gran so I decided to come for the drive and maybe have a nap in the car. :p

Some mammy-daughter bonding x2.

Chance to get away from house & brooding thread problems.

Yeah true. Chance to relax as well because the sh1t is going to hit the fan later this evening...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Early to wake again, however off tonight so what to do....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Come on TIPP.
    Squeaky bum time :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Right with you Heyday.. *bites nails*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just finished working in the bog. Oddly enough, despite being in the middle of nowhere, I was getting 4G internet.

Angron wrote: »
    Just finished working in the bog. Oddly enough, despite being in the middle of nowhere, I was getting 4G internet.

Ahh, ireland, 4g in the bog but not in an industrial estate in a city.. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Its barely 3g down here in town. 1g out at work.

My connection to boards drops quite frequently out at work.. Painful when there's plenty going on..

Hey guys

Paws.how was the walk?.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,572 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Shelves done! But flat on the floor, need extra pair of hands to help me put it in place, aid has been summoned!

looksee wrote: »
    Shelves done! But flat on the floor, need extra pair of hands to help me put it in place, aid has been summoned!

Oh i've done that, friend of mine had me set up a big wardrobe/vanity set, some job to get it upright!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The party is done, I have survived there's a mountain of food left over, the second load is in the dishwasher and so I have retreated to my room for a breather.

How are we all my lovelies?

Hey Shim, well done, i feckin hate playing host type thing. How are you? Well earned beer in order for you.

Paws.how was the walk?.
    Grand. Dreading my brother coming home though :(
    Shiminay wrote:
    How are we all my lovelies?
    Not feeling too good for some reason

• Advertisement

Heyday - yasssssssss :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement