Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I have to give him that much. He started from nothing essentially and he's built himself up along. He's an animal of a fighter but jesus wept, would he and his fans ever shut the **** up!! :pac:

Didn't watch the fight, too interested in getting sleep and dreading the next days work load.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

His ego needs reigning in just a bit, some of his fans too, know a guy who literally blew in excitement because McGregor won.....

Good Lord, imagine if he gets the chance to fight in Dublin, we'd never hear the end of The McGregor Hype Train.

His ego needs reigning in just a bit, some of his fans too, know a guy who literally blew in excitement because McGregor won.....

Good Lord, imagine if he gets the chance to fight in Dublin, we'd never hear the end of The McGregor Hype Train.

Lithium93_ wrote: »

OH was over in his mates place watching it with him last night. Guy nearly had a stroke when McGregor won. Woke up the neighbours with all the roaring he did :pac:

Aww no way, couldn't cope with it!!

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    OH was over in his mates place watching it with him last night. Guy nearly had a stroke when McGregor won. Woke up the neighbours with all the roaring he did :pac:

Aww no way, couldn't cope with it!!

Neighbours probably wondering what the hell was going on with your OH's mate roaring his head off...

McGregor getting a chance to fight in Croke Park, ''couldn't cope with it'' is the right description.

The whole country seems high on him right now, but 1 day he'll stick his foot in it and get himself an ass kicking.

• Advertisement

That's people for you man, jump on the latest band wagon and roll off on it! The day that guy looses to someone is when he'll find out how many "true" fans he has!!

The true supporters will stick by him, come hell or high water, rain or shine, but the day he loses a fight, mark my words the bandwagoners will be all like ''Nah never liked him anyways'' ''he ain't that great'', or whatever it is bandwagoners say.

And that's why i don't bother with following what's ''cool''.

Happy enough marching to the beat of my own drums.

A lot like myself young man. Don't follow trends, I just go with whatever I like. A lot happier that way :)

Following trends = hipster.

Got so much SAN DIEGO COMIC CON PANELS TO WATCH :D

Downloading some moosic. I quite like Uptown Funk it seems. So much so that it's become my work song :pac: Decided to download it :o :pac:

Not well.

• Advertisement

I DESPISE Uptown Funk :mad:

Nicest Guy In Rock Dave Grohl Strikes Again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hi guys, sleep doesn't seem to be happening for me tonight

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I DESPISE Uptown Funk :mad:

That's because it's over played on the radio. But I don't really listen to music on the radio that much so I haven't gotten sick of it. Chef only listens to talk radio or matches so any time we do get to hear a bit of music myself and the Sous chef do be dancing and singing away for ourselves. Plus I like the way the song has the Michael Jackson/ James Brown vibe to it :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

OooooOOOOOOOoohhhhhhh...

Spooky ghost!

I'm standing on the platform waiting for a train back to the Capital. Apparently there's a five am. Who thought that was a good idea? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Back to civilisation again Shim
    :P

Morning folks & folkettes.

How is it Monday already.

Pretty much Ted, I have missed my flat and of course Alexander will be wondering where his food is.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shiminay wrote: »
    Pretty much Ted, I have missed my flat and of course Alexander will be wondering where his food is.

Do tortoises get as excited as dogs/cats when their master comes home?

Low maintenance if you do need to leave them for a day or 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all. Haven't slept great. Might stay in the leaba for while.

They're pretty low maintenance, they'll be grand on a day or two without food. They're not as reactionary as a dog or cat when they see you, but they know their housemates and will walk over to say hello. They're not a "pick up and cuddle" sort of animal at all.

Morning Paws, I'm pretty wrecked too, didn't get to sleep till late and I haven't been able to sleep on the train.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    Morning Paws, I'm pretty wrecked too, didn't get to sleep till late and I haven't been able to sleep on the train.
    Ah that's a shame, take it easy today if you can at all.

I've woken up still upset. I feel a bit sick tbh and it's because of everything that happened yesterday. I need to eat but don't think I can stomach anything.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Coffee time :pac:

Hi Seph. :)

Managed to have some porridge. Feel a bit better.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Coffee time :pac:
    516072525-camper-holding-out-red-mug-at-campsite-in-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=FuflrWLk1XS1dDLIoa238xY4SQ6IiJEEMkmgi7etYOL87AnhqabclG1tLrK%2Fmkpr

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo.

Morning, Angron o/

Morning Angron and SW :)

howdy, purple :)

How's things?

• Advertisement