Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Today is already long!.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Today is already long!.

You're only starting work & you are feeling it long :eek:

I'll have the pots of tea on standby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i only hope popcorn time is pretty close
    as im watchin the first episode of outlander : )
    while working on my final project that is due too soon at this stage lol...

Shim, feed them hamster ffs :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks Ted. Water meter installer type people up around the houses all day upsetting the dog therfore breaking my sleep. A lot of tea shall be had.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I really should get back to writing instead of procrastinating on boards and facebook

Angron - savage pick in the "easy on the eye" thread.. Cold shower needed..

I really should get back to writing instead of procrastinating on boards and facebook

Get back to your writing.

cracking.jpg

Ooh Ted cracks the whip and everyone scatters!.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

hope it goes ok pp
    Hopefully it's nothing to severe Paws..
    Thanks guys. He's had bloody urine for a couple of days. It's cystitis so he's on antibiotics for a week. He wouldn't let the vet near the lump so I've got to bring him back on Wednesday afternoon and they'll sedate him while I'm there and take a proper look. He growled at the vet and he's not like that at all which leads me to think that he may be in a bit of pain, aside from the fact he's a very nervous dog anyway.
    Angron - savage pick in the "easy on the eye" thread.. Cold shower needed..
    Yeah, I'm straight and I wouldn't kick her outta bed! :p

I'm just home from Zumba. Need food. I didn't get to have dinner yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,571 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Yay, shelves finished and all bags, boxes and random piles of books put on them with room to spare. Now there are three floor to ceiling type 'wall of shelves' set ups, and sundry smaller book cases. There must be a couple of thousand dratted books - mostly popular fiction of the 'read once and chuck' variety. Except they don't get chucked.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Suicide Squad trailer is online :D

Hopefully the lump is a cyst so.. That'd be painful without being a threat..

Looksee that's impressive indeed..

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Suicide Squad trailer is online
    Better quality than the one I put up yesterday, it was a recording of the trailer taken at Comic Con. That laugh is so bloody creepy!
    Hopefully the lump is a cyst so.. That'd be painful without being a threat..
    Hopefully. I'm probably overreacting because I know what it could be tbh

Better quality than the one I put up yesterday, it was a recording of the trailer taken at Comic Con. That laugh is so bloody creepy!

Hopefully. I'm probably overreacting because I know what it could be tbh

That;s the problem Paws, you have seen too many worst case scenarios.

Hopefully it will be nothing too serious.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    That;s the problem Paws, you have seen too many worst case scenarios.

Hopefully it will be nothing too serious.

Yeah that's true. Fingers crossed all is OK. :)

Brother is gone into his gf's house again. He asked her sister to collect him. God only knows what he's saying to them about us. :(

Starting to warm to Jared Leto the actor, i know he didn't have enough time in the trailer, but my god i got goosebumps, he will do The Joker role justice.... I can't wait to see this film :D.

So that's 4 comic book films to see next year.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Starting to warm to Jared Leto the actor, i know he didn't have enough time in the trailer, but my god i got goosebumps, he will do The Joker role justice.... I can't wait to see this film .
    If you haven't seen any of his films, give them a go. You won't be disappointed. Seems to be getting a mixed reaction as Joker for some reason though.

Seriously, that laugh is chilling. :eek:

If you haven't seen any of his films, give them a go. You won't be disappointed. Seems to be getting a mixed reaction as Joker for some reason though.

Seriously, that laugh is chilling. :eek:

Watched Dallas Buyers Club the other night, was hugely impressed - There was a ****storm when Ledger was cast look how that turned out, so obviously there'd be a ****storm with Leto, but i have faith he'll deliver and then some. The laugh is chilling alright to say the least, gives me hope for the movie...

I mean it's risky on Warner Bros. & DC to make a film about a gang of bad guys.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Watched Dallas Buyers Club the other night, was hugely impressed - There was a ****storm when Ledger was cast look how that turned out, so obviously there'd be a ****storm with Leto, but i have faith he'll deliver and then some. The laugh is chilling alright to say the least, gives me hope for the movie...
    He was ridiculously good in that. He tends to have the knack for playing troubled characters. Wouldn't normally be a fan of comic book movies but I'll probably go see this after the first couple of weeks when the hype dies down. :)

Some of the comments are shocking. One guy went as far as to say he didn't blame Heath Ledger for committing suicide because he was so bad as the Joker in his opinion. :eek:

• Advertisement

He was ridiculously good in that. He tends to have the knack for playing troubled characters. Wouldn't normally be a fan of comic book movies but I'll probably go see this after the first couple of weeks when the hype dies down. :)

Some of the comments are shocking. One guy went as far as to say he didn't blame Heath Ledger for committing suicide because he was so bad as the Joker in his opinion. :eek:

Ridiculously good is an understatement, he was excellent, shoulda gotten the Academy Award for best actor, it's gonna be a long while before this movie is released, August next year :pac:, but good things to those who wait and what not.

The only thing i fear for this film, it comes out 5 months after Batman vs. Superman, so that could be a huge shadow hanging over it...

Don't bother reading online comments/opinions, they are like assholes, everyone has them.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Ridiculously good is an understatement, he was excellent, shoulda gotten the Academy Award for best actor, it's gonna be a long while before this movie is released, August next year :pac:, but good things to those who wait and what not.

The only thing i fear for this film, it comes out 5 months after Batman vs. Superman, so that could be a huge shadow hanging over it...

Don't bother reading online comments/opinions, they are like assholes, everyone has them.

& most of them should not be seen.:cool:

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Ridiculously good is an understatement, he was excellent, shoulda gotten the Academy Award for best actor, it's gonna be a long while before this movie is released, August next year , but good things to those who wait and what not.
    True. One scene in that still gets to me and it's not even graphic. You know where Rayon is looking in the mirror singing and says something like "You'll be a beautiful angel.." I'm not joking, I started crying. He won Best Supporting Actor for that but I think he was better than Matthew tbh.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Starting to warm to Jared Leto the actor

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Get back to your writing.

cracking.jpg

thanks ted :)

Glad the visit to the vet wasn't too serious pp :)

Glad the visit to the vet wasn't too serious pp
    Me too. Hopefully Wednesday will go OK too.

Not even three hours done!!

Hey Grem

Oh look, post no. 7,500!!!

• Advertisement

Hang in there Grem, think of crashing on the bed when ya get home in the morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement