Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

o/ wolfi, whats crackin

all v quiet here

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Went from listening to Death to Slayer, now to Exodus... It's that kind of night

i'm listemimg to cher

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Listening to my housemate whinge about something she should clearly go to the doctor with :rolleyes: The sooner autumn comes the better!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    You just read that of the Lair's entrance sign :pac:
    Ballet? If so, you are out of uniform Lith! Where's your tights? :P
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    How do all who are still awake.
    I cannot speak for my fellow Lairians, but I am keyboard sleep walking Mozz. :pac:
    hola

is anybody ot there
    Heyyyyyyy ozzy! We finally find ourselves in the same place and time in space! :cool:
    The only sign at the entrance should read, "Coffee's always on, and we don't know what happened to the guy you looking for."
    **Waves wing at wolf**

• Advertisement

0/ swannie

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

0/ swannie
    My Ballet of Blood talk must of scared all Lairians away except you ozzy. :D

Or worse... put them to sleep!

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Listening to my housemate whinge about something she should clearly go to the doctor with :rolleyes: The sooner autumn comes the better!!
    In autumn will your housemate LEAF? :pac:

Dinner time Pacific. Swannie WAVES bye and goes POOF!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Swannie that was puntastic! Was off doing some work there, have to justify my position somehow!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*potters off to lair kitchen to brew up and sort breakfast*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Why does a bus driver even tell you a time to be out if they are just going to ignore it and leave early? Have to waste another tenner or so on a taxi now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Black Swan wrote: »
    If you are looking for "normal" Lith, you won't find it in the Lair! :pac:
    i like how you think swannie :d))

btw gooood morning people coffee time bed jump then run to work

will be late again lol :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    Why does a bus driver even tell you a time to be out if they are just going to ignore it and leave early? Have to waste another tenner or so on a taxi now.
    Sounds like he's a bit of a d1ck tbh

Morning all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sounds like he's a bit of a d1ck tbh

Morning all

Seriously, told it's at 5 to 9, I head out before 10 to, just in time to see the bus zoom past the road.

Yeah he's definitely a d1ck. If he's doing it regularly then I'm sure you're not the only on he's p1ssing off. Nothing ever runs on time in this country!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning peeps

On the bus, just realized that instead listening to random audio books I could stay re listening again the lectures from my professional exam in architecture that's due this autumn and January lol
    I mean it would be as I'd study at least 2 hours per day and a little in advance
    that's certainly better than waiting for the last minute of it :)

I've recorded those lectures and have them on me iPod lol
    Around 100 hours of it ...

Mornin cgh long time no see :) hows you?

Morning Joya and cgh :)

morning paws, how are you this morning i really hope you wil have one nice and relaxing day :)) with no stress whatsoever involved :))

• Advertisement

I'm doing OK. Heading for a walk with my friend soon.

My brother hasn't come home yet, he's still at his gf's house. He's apparently coming home this afternoon but I won't be speaking to him until I get an apology. I really don't want to be a b1tch but he can't treat people the way he has been and get away with it any longer. I can only take so much.

Hope you have a great day too Joya! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My cousin gave me Sims 3 for the laptop to play. Can't get it to work in my Windows 7 laptop and only discovered last night that my Windows 8 one has no CD drawer.

Could you get an external CD drive Kkkitty? :)

Just back from my walk now. Think I'll have some coffee.

Could you get an external CD drive Kkkitty? :)

Just back from my walk now. Think I'll have some coffee.

Think I can. Tried installing it on the Windows 7 laptop and it just stops at a certain point.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You can just download it Kitty, no need for the disc.

Has your cousin played it before? If they have, you won't be able to play their copy.

Hi Shim, how goes your Tuesday?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Not terrible :) For a Tuesday that is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

lunchtime,

yes busy at work here,

only back from Holidays.

Good to hear Shim

Go anywhere nice cgh?

I'm just having lunch now

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    You can just download it Kitty, no need for the disc.

Has your cousin played it before? If they have, you won't be able to play their copy.

He has. Where could I download it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement