Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ted its not nice to lay on a lady unannounced :eek:
    I was here first! Lol

well under all these quilts and pillows but still :P

what did I do :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    what did I do :o

Your hogging the couch :p :pac:

Hogging? What's that :d))

it seems/ed I broke the thread :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Push up on the couch there. I needs falling down space.

• Advertisement

Hah well need a huuuge bed for the Lair it seems :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How's everyone tonight?

I'm grand paws
    Going home to work on my project
    You?

Joya wrote:
    I'm grand paws Going home to work on my project You?
    Nice :) I'm OK. I'm just making tomorrow's breakfast at the moment. Then I'll sit down and have some tea.

I'm a little anxious about bringing my dog to the vet tomorrow. At least I'm bringing him to the clinic I worked at so I know they'll look after him, I trust them 100%. I'm more worried about the diagnosis, if there is one. You'd think I'd be fine but it's totally different when it's your own pet. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hogging? What's that :d))

it seems/ed I broke the thread :o

emmmmm

бамбусаш

:D:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Glad you're feeling better ATC. Hope your Gran is well. I've just been to see mine. She's lost 3kg in a month, that's almost 7lbs so that's not good.. :/

Thanks pp :-) she's Ok. Oh that's not good :/

Just finished with granny now and heading home shortly. I'm starving!

Nice :) I'm OK. I'm just making tomorrow's breakfast at the moment. Then I'll sit down and have some tea.

I'm a little anxious about bringing my dog to the vet tomorrow. At least I'm bringing him to the clinic I worked at so I know they'll look after him, I trust them 100%. I'm more worried about the diagnosis, if there is one. You'd think I'd be fine but it's totally different when it's your own pet. :o
    Yes I know I had a car that was with very far too often and I loved him to bits :)
    emmmmm

бамбусаш

:D:P
    shah I wonder what did you translate to get that :D
    Thanks pp :-) she's Ok. Oh that's not good :/

Mee too lol
    To wash me hands then work on the fridge :o
    :d))

Hope she's doing OK :)
    Joya wrote:
    Yes I know I had a car that was with very far too often and I loved him to bits
    Yeah. So easy to get attached. I was minding a baby bird once for a few days. It died and I was so upset. :o

I know.. :(
    This cat was special to me, I grew out up since he was 5 days old...
    Everyone said there's no way to do that as he will die so little...
    he couldn't even see when I took him... <3

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

plenty of room on the couch here.

Joya wrote:
    I know.. This cat was special to me, I grew out up since he was 5 days old... Everyone said there's no way to do that as he will die so little... he couldn't even see when I took him...
    Awh that's sad :(

But he was so sweet... :)
    I carried him next to me chest all the time and let him sleep on me to be warm all the time till he grew a little
    Fed him drop by drop of milk with a pipette lol
    Will never forget how when he started to walk her be falling down from the little strings in the carpet... :o

But yes he's prob the only cat that feel from the tree :D...
    I called him Srecko (lucky one) :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All the animals stories, who's cutting onions!.

sorry grem :o

but he was a better person than some people pardon me sayin lol :o

Joya wrote:
    But he was so sweet... I carried him next to me chest all the time and let him sleep on me to be warm all the time till he grew a little Fed him drop by drop of milk with a pipette lol Will never forget how when he started to walk her be falling down from the little strings in the carpet...

But yes he's prob the only cat that feel from the tree ... I called him Srecko (lucky one)
    Awh that's so lovely :D

• Advertisement

Oh it's fine Joya, not sad but sentimental, reminds me of all the animals we had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

home now and having pasta :)

seems to be ok pp, she's still confused etc but has made good progress over the last few weeks with walking so that's good

:@:@ laptop acting up. Going to either boot it, or reboot it.

All the animals stories, who's cutting onions!.

*wipes away tear and hands grem a fresh hanky *

seems to be ok pp, she's still confused etc but has made good progress over the last few weeks with walking so that's good
    Ah that's good, glad to hear it. :)

I know.. :(
    This cat was special to me, I grew out up since he was 5 days old...
    Everyone said there's no way to do that as he will die so little...
    he couldn't even see when I took him... <3
    But he was so sweet... :)
    I carried him next to me chest all the time and let him sleep on me to be warm all the time till he grew a little
    Fed him drop by drop of milk with a pipette lol
    Will never forget how when he started to walk her be falling down from the little strings in the carpet... :o

But yes he's prob the only cat that feel from the tree :D...
    I called him Srecko (lucky one) :)

What a sweet story :o

Hmm. Guy working shift previous to me left early and there's stuff going on that I have no real clue about. Not a happy a camper.. :mad:

Hmm. Guy working shift previous to me left early and there's stuff going on that I have no real clue about. Not a happy a camper.. :mad:

Close the door to the room & pretend nothing happened

Management shouldn't still be on site.. Is there a meeting? A problem? Flying blind. Throttle the wee fcuker haha!.

• Advertisement

you at work already grem?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement