Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'll leave you with the lair keys and access codes for the weapons vaults then P, i trust you with the keys, but can i trust you with weapons vaults access codes :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Of course you can! *sets up shooting gallery*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You don't have all the access codes young Lith.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Poor Lith - so close but no grenade...

Humpday coffee and pastries are here.. All aboard..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Pastries :eek:

Diet may take a day off.

Morning Gremmerz & Lairites.

Heyo Ted. Got a fright this morning. Went out the door of the building and that skywhale thing from the arts festival was in the sky in front of me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning :)
    cofee time before the day of hard work : )

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

Hi ladies, all good I hope?.

• Advertisement

All good here. Just getting ready at the moment. Long day ahead today I think.

Same here, finished work but hospital at ten so racing home to walk doggy first.

Ah well hopefully the time will pass quickly so you can be reunited with your bed. :)

Just hoping it's not too tough today. Feeling a bit delicate..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

i hate the humpday.

did someone say coffee

Just hoping it's not too tough today. Feeling a bit delicate..
    Awh, sorry to hear that Grem. Hope it all goes OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

cgh wrote: »
    i hate the humpday.

did someone say coffee

said it?

drinking it, serving it :))

here ye go cgh

167738d1363134281-last-poster-wins-15-bf-coffee-smiley.gif

:d))

Had coffee and pastries sorted earlier. Should be some left.. Right I'm away catch you all on the flipside..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Coffee time :cool:

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Coffee time :cool:
    coffee_time_ad_concept_by_boyasseen.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Afternoon Nocs, how're things?

Shiminay wrote: »
    Afternoon Nocs, how're things?
    grand as I have Cave-In filling the office with sounds :D

all well with yourself, Shim?

Yay, finally back to having 50lbs lost! :D

well done, purple! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Things are grand here Minty :) I have to pick some music to assault the senses with. Might be time for some Meshuggah!

Congrats to you Paws :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    Things are grand here Minty :) I have to pick some music to assault the senses with. Might be time for some Meshuggah!
    well that'd definitely fall under assault!:P:D:pac:

SW wrote:
    well done, purple!
    Shiminay wrote:
    Congrats to you Paws
    Thanks guys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Working with turf the last few hours, got unbearably warm, have now retreated inside until it cools down.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Congrats PP!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hi guys:)

today was really busy, my keyworker was sick today so there was only one tutor in, with about 15 students. The poor woman! But good day, got a major bit of work done today. The college bbq is next tuesday :cool: Also might be getting my holidays a day early on the 23rd instead of the 24th, hooray if that's the case! buzzing for the weekend now :D

Am quite annoyed though, it takes people a few minutes to respond to a text, yet I haven't got final arrangements for Monday evening for Kilkenny yet. I've been trying to organise it all day, I was told yesterday a rough idea of what would happen and if they didn't hear from me by Thursday it would be assumed I wouldn't be going. I was thinking of getting the 4 o clock bus on Monday to be there for 5, wasn't sure where some of the venues were and needed to be shown the place where I'd get the bus back from to Clonmel (not the same place I arrive). They suggested to me I would look up the bus times and maybe get an earlier bus so that I could be shown the place venues etc.

That was grand and I looked up the bus times this morning, apparently there is an earlier bus, although fairly early so if I got that I'd be hanging around Kilkenny for a few hours before everyone arrived and we went into the restaurant. I texted them this morning, gave them the details. No answer by lunchtime so I asked them to let me know if it was ok or not, or do I just get the 4 o clock bus as planned. What did I get back, a blank text. I texted them back and asked them to send it again but still no answer, grrrr!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement