Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Happy Friday all!!

Woke up from the most terrible dream. I was actually crying it was that bad.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

KKkitty wrote: »
    How are ye all?
    Starving!! who's been hiding the food? :P

how's things with yourself?
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Happy Friday all!!
    Happy Friday, Mozzel :D
    Woke up from the most terrible dream. I was actually crying it was that bad.
    :eek::(:(

If you can read this, you're too close!

SW wrote: »
    Starving!! who's been hiding the food? :P

how's things with yourself?

Happy Friday, Mozzel :D

:eek::(:(

Hold up there S, Mozz to the rescue! A nice BLT do you?

ham_blt_and_club_sandwich-500x288.jpg

Yeah, dreamt a good friend of mine died :( Was way too real :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My oldest son isn't too happy today. A friend of his is gone off for a holiday and he says he misses her already.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hold up there S, Mozz to the rescue! A nice BLT do you?

ham_blt_and_club_sandwich-500x288.jpg
    my hero!! :D
    *noms*
    Yeah, dreamt a good friend of mine died :( Was way too real :(
    My oldest son isn't too happy today. A friend of his is gone off for a holiday and he says he misses her already.

Awww :(

*hugs for Mozzel and KKkitty*

• Advertisement

Thanks for the hugs S :)

Must get up and get dressed or I could spend my day off lounging around in my pjs, decisions, decisions :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hello Nocs, how're things this fine Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

It's brightening up here. Yesterday was a washout so hopefully the rain stays away.

Was a wishy washy day in town yesterday, but has been a lovely morning so far today too.

• Advertisement

I hate rain. If it was just cold and windy you can still do something but not with rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Howdy folks. Why did nobody call me for the food.

For shame.

:mad:

Raining here too, wind is crazy. Just as well I have my walk out of the way. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's raining here, and one of my friends is sending me lyrics to the Toto song Africa as a result.

Angron wrote:
    It's raining here, and one of my friends is sending me lyrics to the Toto song Africa as a result.
    Haha, love it!!! :pac:

"I bless the raaaaaains down in Aaaaafrica!" :p

I just put on Ed Sheeran. I was dreading it because of all the crap that went on last weekend but I'm ridiculously excited all of a sudden!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

is it what they call friend these days :pac:

btw time for some food hunt here too :d))

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all, i'm back in action again. Days off badly needed even if interrupted by appointments, gonna try a nap shortly before work..

Joya wrote: »
    is it what they call friend these days :pac:

btw time for some food hunt here too :d))

Not unless he could fit in a suitcase he'll have to do without her. She's gone across the water.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Funny story for you people. The person who was supposed to come in this morning at 4 was arrested on her way in. Then, to ice the cake the next one in was an hour late. They wonder why I always seem to have smoke coming out my ears.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Funny story for you people. The person who was supposed to come in this morning at 4 was arrested on her way in. Then, to ice the cake the next one in was an hour late. They wonder why I always seem to have smoke coming out my ears.

Arrested?? :eek: Holy crap.. No wonder you end up like this :mad:

• Advertisement

Dunno why exactly but I'm watching a show about rampage killers in the US. It's a nature vs nurture type thing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Dunno why exactly but I'm watching a show about rampage killers in the US. It's a nature vs nurture type thing.

They cover James Huberty yet?

They cover James Huberty yet?
    Not yet anyway. Seems to be school shootings mainly.

Not yet anyway. Seems to be school shootings mainly.

He went after a McDonald's. Might not be covered

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ha, cool. I was listening to spotify on my phone at my friend's house. Used connect wig his ps4 to start blaring music through his tv while he was in the middle of a game :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Happy Friday people :)

Angron wrote: »
    Ha, cool. I was listening to spotify on my phone at my friend's house. Used connect wig his ps4 to start blaring music through his tv while he was in the middle of a game :pac:
    :D
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Happy Friday people :)
    happy Friday, heyday:)

and happy Friday to Grem and Cyber also :)

Good man Angron, I did something similar to DeVore before - I was outside his house and connected to his WiFi and started streaming some filth onto his Sonos surround sound in his bedroom :D

Happy Friday to you heyday!

He went after a McDonald's. Might not be covered
    Yeah I had to do a quick Google search. I don't think it's covered.
    Angron wrote:
    Ha, cool. I was listening to spotify on my phone at my friend's house. Used connect wig his ps4 to start blaring music through his tv while he was in the middle of a game
    Shiminay wrote:
    Good man Angron, I did something similar to DeVore before - I was outside his house and connected to his WiFi and started streaming some filth onto his Sonos surround sound in his bedroom
    Lmao! :D

• Advertisement

I like watching documentaries on real life killers from time to time. My fella got heating oil on some of his clothes. Tried washing them but they still smell a bit. Have them washing again so hopefully I won't have to throw them out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement