Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hello Swan :)
    Hope all is grand for you. :D
    butterbun wrote: »
    Swan person sees all? But I was just in the showe- oh goodness.
    Shhhhhhhhh butterbun, you were not to tell anyone that I was a real swan impersonating a person! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

good evening guys:)

I'm drinking coke and catching up on facebook stuff, tis the simple things :)

Smithwick's and Planet Rock for myself. You settled back in after your expedition to London?
    Black Swan wrote: »
    Shhhhhhhhh butterbun, you were not to tell anyone that I was a real swan impersonating a person!

This explains everything! You're studying us for the inevitable Swan Uprising. I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE FEATHERY NIGHT.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    Hope all is grand for you.
    All good here, yourself?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Exactly, I think Swannie's persistent supersonic flapping cause a shift in the time space continuum and we have slipped into an alternate dimension.

Indeed Ted, and we have a new fashionable tutu for all lads and lasses to wear, so everyone practice getting up on your toes and dance. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Helllllllloooooooooo! Did anyone miss me?! :eek::(

I have to read from Page 475 to 668 in closed Thread and 53 pages here!! Lots of catching up to do!! Anyone doing anything nice for the weekend? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Smithwick's and Planet Rock for myself. You settled back in after your expedition to London?

This explains everything! You're studying us for the inevitable Swan Uprising. I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE FEATHERY NIGHT.

sounds good butterbun :)

i have yep, settled back home, I've yet to unpack property but that can wait :)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Swanbot isn't jumping up and down for joy because of Seph, that's a countdown to KABOOM!
    The new Lair has a basement bunker for such things Lith, but you'll have to squeeze into it now. Shiminay discovered it and it is now filled wall-to-wall with tech hardware.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Indeed Ted, and we have a new fashionable tutu for all lads and lasses to wear, so everyone practice getting up on your toes and dance. :cool:

I will wear no tutu.

** jumps up & down, ends up doing a plie***

Hey these tutus are possessed :eek:

I have to read from Page 475 to 668 in closed Thread and 53 pages here!! Lots of catching up to do!! Anyone doing anything nice for the weekend? :)

you may change your settings to show 40 posts to a page. Less pages to catch up on then :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The new Lair has a basement bunker for such things Lith, but you'll have to squeeze into it now. Shiminay discovered it and it is now filled wall-to-wall with tech hardware.

Quick open a window and throw out the malfunctioning Swanbot, then i'll hit the detonator :p

Hi kmq!

• Advertisement

Swannie armoured in BLACK (of course!) addresses her loyal white swan troops in Darth Vader voice...

All good here, yourself?
    Just my normal crazy Silly Swannie self. I saw that Washed Paws truck again in the parking lot when walking to javahouse moments ago. Mobile pet care is catching on here! Thought of you. :D
    Yes! WAVES at kiss.
    s
    Hey ATC! I couldn't sleep and got my 1-page completed wee hours this morn. You?

Black Swan wrote:
    Just my normal crazy Silly Swannie self. I saw that Washed Paws truck again in the parking lot when walking to javahouse moments ago. Mobile pet care is catching on here! Thought of you.
    :D

Awh that's so sweet. I wonder if mobile pet care would catch on here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My oldest son is the big 9 tomorrow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Swannie armoured in BLACK (of course!) addresses her loyal white swan troops in Darth Vader voice...

Just my normal crazy Silly Swannie self. I saw that Washed Paws truck again in the parking lot when walking to javahouse moments ago. Mobile pet care is catching on here! Thought of you. :D

Yes! WAVES at kiss.

Hey ATC! I couldn't sleep and got my 1-page completed wee hours this morn. You?

hiya black swan:) how are you?

well done on getting your page done :)

haven't gotten mine yet :o

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey these tutus are possessed :eek:
    That's right Ted! BLACK magic! :eek:
    Quick open a window and throw out the malfunctioning Swanbot, then i'll hit the detonator :p

But... but... Lith! SwanBot is bare hugging Seph. If you throw her out and hit the destruct button, Seph will blow too!! :eek: ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

yo swannie wjats up

Hannibal season 3 is looking good.

Have read the books & seen the Anthony Hopkins film ages ago. So have an idea of what might happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

But... but... Lith! SwanBot is bare hugging Seph. If you throw her out and hit the destruct button, Seph will blow too!! :eek: ;)

Well then separate them then KABOOM, we can build Seph another SwanBot

I got a friend to make him a Minecraft cake for it. He's going to love it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's not me Seph, but SwanBot who was POINTING her wing at you, and jumping-up-and-down for joy! :pac:

*winks and blows a kiss at swanbot*

;)

• Advertisement

Wishing your son a very happy birthday Kkkitty :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

54 pages. Jebus some crowd for talking :)

Hi lair. Happy Friday

Awh that's so sweet. I wonder if mobile pet care would catch on here :)
    I can see it now... Paw's Washed Paws mobile pet care, the new Éire entrepreneurial success! :cool:
    KKkitty wrote: »
    My oldest son is the big 9 tomorrow :)
    Happy Happy B-Day to him kitty!!! :D
    hiya black swan:) how are you?

well done on getting your page done :)

haven't gotten mine yet :o
    Swannie can get her whip to provide MOTIVATION if you ask ATC. :P
    yo swannie wjats up
    Heyyyyy ozzy! Just acting my Silly Swannie self. Join us by all means and do the same. :D
    Oh... I thought you would leave Seph and SwanBot attached when the explosion occurred Lith, and report Seph as collateral damage... :eek: My mistake. :P

or just build another Seph.

Thanks guys. It makes his birth date 06/06/06 :eek::D

That's really cool kitty. I wish someone would make me a Skyrim cake with a dragon on my B-day. :D
    *winks and blows a kiss at swanbot*

;)
    Ohhhhh, that button pushed earlier by Lith was not the destruct button, but rather one that BLOWS a kiss! :pac:
    heyday30 wrote: »
    54 pages. Jebus some crowd for talking :)

Hi lair. Happy Friday
    The Lair is the happiest place on Earth... better than Disneyland.

Black Swan wrote:
    I can see it now... Paw's Washed Paws mobile pet care, the new Éire entrepreneurial success!
    You could be onto something there!

Thanks guys. It makes his birth date 06/06/06 :eek::D

Did you call him Damien ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Hope he has a good one, and that the cake doesn't hiss and go boom:D

• Advertisement

You could be onto something there!
    Purple Paws Pets au Pair

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement