Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    you working then Mozz?

Yup. Kinda dreading it to be honest. For the past week it's being pretty hectic with the races on. Yesterday was ladies day and it seemed like everyone had descended into the hotel!

Tomorrow the Cork and Kerry replay is on and I have a feeling that it's going to be mad again. I wouldn't mind it too much but when I have being on all week and just being in a constant rush, you don't be long getting sick of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Yup. Kinda dreading it to be honest. For the past week it's being pretty hectic with the races on. Yesterday was ladies day and it seemed like everyone had descended into the hotel!

Tomorrow the Cork and Kerry replay is on and I have a feeling that it's going to be mad again. I wouldn't mind it too much but when I have being on all week and just being in a constant rush, you don't be long getting sick of it.

At least the time goes quicker when you are busy.

Worse is if it is very quiet & time just drags on.

Hard to get a happy medium.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    If you get the job, I might need some painkillers as I heard a dodgy sound crossing my toes.
    I'll hook you up Ted :p
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Awesomeness Sending all the good luck your way
    Thanks Mozz!

Writing cover notes is a pain. Anyone got any tips?

Writing cover notes is a pain. Anyone got any tips?

Give me a job or I'll set 17 crazy Noc's on your a$$.

:P

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Give me a job or I'll set 17 crazy Noc's on your a$$.
    That actually might work :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,260 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I second Ted's idea!.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I like making things that can be a bit challenging!! Meringues are pretty tricky to make. You have to make sure your mixing bowl and utensils are free of grease or oil. Under no circumstances can you let egg yolk get into the egg whites as the albumin can mess up the entire mix. And you can't just lob the sugar in, you have to add it in gradually.

Some people find them to be a headache but I adore making them and they turn out grand :) Still don't like eating them though :p

Choux past is another one I love making! Again it can be tricky but once you know what you're at your away with it!!

Could you PM a straightforward choux pastry recipe please. Would love to try make my own eclairs.

Application sent :o

Best of luck Paws :)

KKkitty wrote: »
    Best of luck Paws :)

Even though she is from Kilkenny, I concur & echo with Kitty's comments.

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote:
    Best of luck Paws
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Lol thanks a lot guys, much appreciated! :D

What's wrong with Kilkenny :D

KKkitty wrote: »
    What's wrong with Kilkenny :D

Now't but when your from Tipp.... :rolleyes:

Now't but when your from Tipp.... :rolleyes:

Awh now Ted don't be jealous. Liam is only over the road. Come see him sometime ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

paws why dont u go there and bring ur cv urself i think it can be great :)) so they see u and they want u :)))

How's everyone tonight?

They requested applications by email. Plus, it was another nurse who told me about the job and I've mentioned her name, hopefully that's a good thing. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Come on cork , Yeahhhh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

They requested applications by email. Plus, it was another nurse who told me about the job and I've mentioned her name, hopefully that's a good thing. :D

i know, they usually do, but u can bring hard copy anyway :) i think its a good thing, it works in dublin though lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey Grem?

Grem?

Gremy?!

Gremalemagremgrem?!

Bunny :)

• Advertisement

Joya wrote:
    i know, they usually do, but u can bring hard copy anyway i think its a good thing, it works in dublin though lol
    I suppose yeah. I'll have a think and maybe drive over on Monday. :)

What are we all up to for the night?

Place is getting busy :D

How are all the new arrivals?

Watching 8 out of 10 cats does countdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

November is months away yet, but i am already getting in the mood to see Megadeth live for the first time EVER, along with Lamb Of God, Children Of Bodom, and Sylosis.

Circle pits, circle pits and walls of death everywhere, shall be GLORIOUS :D

lith will be keeping a low profile & saving the yoyo's until then.

I'll be saving the yoyo's alright, i won't be keeping a low profile, sure what would you be on Boards without me, your The Batman to my Joker :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'll be saving the yoyo's alright, i won't be keeping a low profile, sure what would you be on Boards without me, your The Batman to my Joker :P

It will be a cold day in Hell before you keep a low profile :D

I've gone M.I.A before, albeit not my own doing, but i digress...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I've never listened to Sylosis, I should give 'em a go at some stage

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement