Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Herroooo. :) I r all Line-danced now! :eek::pac::o Can't believe I found a class not too far from where I currently live as it's not a very popular thing anymore! Will have sore legs tomorrow. Am trying to decide now if I'll retire to bed for a big epic sleep or shower and stay up.... Hhmmm..... Have a feeling sleep will win. How is one and all this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

A friend does a bit of line dancing from time to time. Have a shower because it might help your leg muscles.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

S-C-R-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-A-A-M-M-M!!!

gwen_scream_3.jpg

**Counts to 10, takes a deep breath, smooths outfit, and smiles at Lairians**

Now that's out, I feel much better. How's everyone tonight? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Wow, setting up a table top game and learning to play for the first time takes ages! :o

The Witcher Adventure Game if you're wondering :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Links234 wrote: »
    The Witcher Adventure Game if you're wondering :D
    Oh Links, a good friend bought that for me, and sent it to my Steam account as a gift during the recent sale. Just started playing it. Fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

KKkitty wrote: »
    A friend does a bit of line dancing from time to time. Have a shower because it might help your leg muscles.

Kitty I'll PM you as soon as I get home tomorrow evening. All my pastry/dessert recipes are in work and I can't remember it off hand. I looked up one or two online and they are unnecessarily complicated. I am better off just giving you the recipe and method from my college notes!!

Anyway, how's everyone this evening? Looking for something to watch, recommendations anyone? Something to do with horror..

Any of ye ever see a channel on YouTube called Good Mythical Morning?

A friend does a bit of line dancing from time to time.
    Hi kitty. I just love to dance. :cool:
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Anyway, how's everyone this evening?
    Just grand Mozz thanks. Thinking about ways to raise mischief this weekend. :pac:

Kitty I'll PM you as soon as I get home tomorrow evening. All my pastry/dessert recipes are in work and I can't remember it off hand. I looked up one or two online and they are unnecessarily complicated. I am better off just giving you the recipe and method from my college notes!!

Anyway, how's everyone this evening? Looking for something to watch, recommendations anyone? Something to do with horror..

Thank you. I'm the same with recipes online. They add so much stuff that isn't needed at all which then makes me not want to try it.

Any of ye ever see a channel on YouTube called Good Mythical Morning?

Never heard of it, what's it about though? :o
    Black Swan wrote: »

Just grand Mozz thanks. Thinking about ways to raise mischief this weekend. :pac:

I can think of a few ways to raise mischief but they all involve vodka :pac:

• Advertisement

Hi kitty. I just love to dance. :cool:

I move my feet and hope for the best.

Thank you. I'm the same with recipes online. They add so much stuff that isn't needed at all which then makes me not want to try it.

I came across a few and I was just wondering "what the hell would you do that for?" o.O I get that it can be a bit tricky but as long as you know and understand what you're doing it's not that tough. I am not going to lie, I was a little daunted at first but now eclairs and profiteroles are my favourite desserts to make at home!

Mozz it's 2 guys who talk about anything and everything. Found it when I was looking around on YouTube one night. They do really funny stuff.

I can think of a few ways to raise mischief but they all involve vodka :pac:
    The strong Mischief is within this one! I'm invited to a houseparty that has a hot tub tomorrow night. Should I sneak a shot of shampoo into the bubbles when no one is looking? :P

Oh Links, a good friend bought that for me, and sent it to my Steam account as a gift during the recent sale. Just started playing it. Fun!

Yeah this is the table top version, seems much harder to learn m how to play. Might pick up the steam one next time it's on sale ;)

I move my feet and hope for the best.
    Grand exercise if you are really into it kitty. After a few too many, I've been known to dance on table tops at pubs with televised football games (when my team scores).

The strong Mischief is within this one! I'm invited to a houseparty that has a hot tub tomorrow night. Should I sneak a shot of shampoo into the bubbles when no one is looking? :P

Mentos and coke :D

Links234 wrote: »
    Yeah this is the table top version, seems much harder to learn m how to play. Might pick up the steam one next time it's on sale ;)
    I've been single player PC, and with mostly mouse control and a few keys. My friend knows that I'm into blades, but that's another story... ;)

Grand exercise if you are really into it kitty. After a few too many, I've been known to dance on table tops at pubs with televised football games (when my team scores).

In my youth I was a bit mental like that. Even when I was pregnant with my daughter I was at a wedding and not an ounce of drink in me obviously I was up dancing.

Mentos and coke :D
    There's coke, then there is COKE. I like the one with bubbles. ;)
    In my youth I was a bit mental like that. Even when I was pregnant with my daughter I was at a wedding and not an ounce of drink in me obviously I was up dancing.
    That's me kitty... definitely mental... in more ways than one. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm off to a stag party tomorrow night. Only woman in the group. It's going to be crazy. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm off to a stag party tomorrow night. Only woman in the group. It's going to be crazy. ;)

I'd make a rude remark, but would be too rude i fear.

We've given up on trying to game tonight, friends have to go home and we've still no real idea how to play the game :o gaming is hard

Now that's INTERESTING Grem! Oh... hi! :D

Make that washing up liquid or bubble bath and watch the chaos ensue :P

There's coke, then there is COKE. I like the one with bubbles. ;)

That's me kitty... definitely mental... in more ways than one. :eek:

When there's music there's dancing. A Mentos and coke hot tub would be sticky but amazing :)

When there's music there's dancing. A Mentos and coke hot tub would be sticky but amazing :)
    Sticky in a hot tub filled with lads and lasses in skimpy suits... I can just imagine the scene kitty... :p

Make that washing up liquid or bubble bath and watch the chaos ensue :P
    Ohhhh bubble bath foams up so much that you cannot see what is happening in the hot tub... whoa! Grand idea Mozz. :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good evening Nocs, how are we all?

• Advertisement

Evening Shim! Not so bad here now. I have cookies. That's all that matters :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement