Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Thanks to Archer, i've now downloaded this and put it on the iPod.. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just had a fun night playing a bit of poker with friends. If we'd been using actual money I'd be up 4 grand :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Thanks to Archer, i've now downloaded this and put it on the iPod.. :D

Despise the original version. I liked the version they did in Archer vice for some reason though. I hate country music but I really liked that version :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

This has been a really long day

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    Good evening Nocs, how are we all?

Fedespressos Shiminay... (as a thank you for today/yesterday)

Captain_Morgan_100_Proof_Spiced_Rum_1_296039.jpg

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Despise the original version. I liked the version they did in Archer vice for some reason though. I hate country music but I really liked that version :o

Have the Archer version as well :D, just youtube'd the original out of boredom :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

This has been a really long day
    There's now a company advertising across the pond called "Washed Paws." It takes care of your puppies when you are away. Thought of you Paws. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good stuff Moz, I had more cake, it was delish :)

SwanBot stop pointing your wing at the Lair closet. We all know Seph is hiding in there... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Swannie you should totally set up a business that will deliver java to anyone who needs a caffeine boost.

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote: »
    Swannie you should totally set up a business that will deliver java to anyone who needs a caffeine boost.
    Hmmmmmmmmm... what should I call it kitty? Fedespresso? :pac:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmmmm... what should I call it kitty? Fedespresso? :pac:

What else would you call it :D

Black Swan wrote:
    There's now a company advertising across the pond called "Washed Paws." It takes care of your puppies when you are away. Thought of you Paws.
    :D

It annoys me when people don't have pics of themselves on Facebook. I think I possibly accidentally found Zumba guy. If it's him he's literally just turned 18... :eek:

It annoys me when people don't have pics of themselves on Facebook. I think I possibly accidentally found Zumba guy. If it's him he's literally just turned 18... :eek:

Would that bother you if he's that age?

Get your claws in him so Paws :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Jeeze shim, that cake is lasting a long time :)

Hello swannie :)

Here's your new Éire business Paws...

DirtyDog.jpg

KKkitty wrote: »
    What else would you call it :D
    Beats me kitty, but Fedespresso has potential! :D
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Fancy meeting you here heyday. :D

KKkitty wrote:
    Would that bother you if he's that age?
    Well I'm 26 and I'd be slightly uncomfortable being with someone younger than my brother and he's 22. It probably shouldn't bother me, but I can't help that it does.
    Black Swan wrote:
    Here's your new Éire business Paws...
    I love it! :D

heyday30 wrote: »
    Jeeze shim, that cake is lasting a long time :)

Sure there's only me eating it heyday, it's not lasting too long. But I do get to have breakfast cake in the morning and that's one of the best kinds of cake :D

• Advertisement

Get your claws in him so Paws :P

Play on words Lith! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,430 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Now I'm curious what Lith was going to say that was too rude for the lair!. :eek:

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Get your claws in him so Paws
    Black Swan wrote:
    Play on words Lith!

Well I'm 26 and I'd be slightly uncomfortable being with someone younger than my brother and he's 22. It probably shouldn't bother me, but I can't help that it does.

I love it! :D

If he is that age it would be too much of an age gap for me personally. Do what you feel is right for you though.

Sure what's your brother got to do with anything Paws :)

KKkitty wrote:
    If he is that age it would be too much of an age gap for me personally. Do what you feel is right for you though.
    Yeah I think there would be too much of a difference in terms of maturity. There's a huge difference between 18 and 26 (I'm 27 in a few weeks...) I know I have my moments here but I blame you guys.. :p

I'd make a rude remark, but would be too rude i fear.
    Now I'm curious what Lith was going to say that was too rude for the lair!. :eek:

**Swannie covers innocent eyes with wings... but peeks out between feathers**

Go for it Lith! :p

Yeah I think there would be too much of a difference in terms of maturity. There's a huge difference between 18 and 26 (I'm 27 in a few weeks...) I know I have my moments here but I blame you guys.. :p

We're not to blame at all :D

Woman surrounded by dudes, i'm sure you're imagination can uh figure out the rest :P

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    Sure what's your brother got to do with anything Paws
    Nothing. Just that he's younger than me, and I already feel like I have to 'mind' him. I don't want to feel like that with someone I'm going out with.

Just don't think an 18 year old would want to get into a relationship with someone almost ten years older. And there's no point saying I want just fun because I'd only be lying to myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement