Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

KKkitty wrote:
    We're not to blame at all
    Yeah.. Maybe not.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Nothing. Just that he's younger than me, and I already feel like I have to 'mind' him. I don't want to feel like that with someone I'm going out with.

Just don't think an 18 year old would want to get into a relationship with someone almost ten years older. And there's no point saying I want just fun because I'd only be lying to myself.

I get what you're saying and he may only want fun at this stage of his life.

I'm so glad someone understands :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Makes perfect sense Paws, just would hate for you to be missing out for the wrong reasons ;) There'll be other Zumba hotties :D

I'm so glad someone understands :o

I've been around the block and back again so I kinda know when it's time to settle down. I had my fun but found it wasn't as much fun as I thought. It's more fun when you know exactly where you stand with someone.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Woman surrounded by dudes, i'm sure you're imagination can uh figure out the rest :P

Absolutely, first I'll drink them all under the table then become champion arm wrestler of the group!

Shiminay wrote:
    Makes perfect sense Paws, just would hate for you to be missing out for the wrong reasons There'll be other Zumba hotties
    Nah it wouldn't be fun if I knew I wanted something more and the other person didn't feel the same. :o
    KKkitty wrote:
    I've been around the block and back again so I kinda know when it's time to settle down. I had my fun but found it wasn't as much fun as I thought. It's more fun when you know exactly where you stand with someone.
    I wouldn't say I've had my fun but I'm not one for the no strings, no feelings thing. Unfortunately or fortunately. Depending on how you look at it.

Oh well. Plenty more fish in the sea. Wondering when the feck I'm going to catch one though!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Seeing what you can pack away Grem, I can imagine that happening easily :pac:

Just chilling out with some tea myself before taking the dog out, was giving Remember Me a go, the game I bought last night, and it's pretty cool so far! I really like the setting and the storyline seems very interesting indeed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Woman surrounded by dudes, i'm sure you're imagination can uh figure out the rest :P

...Grem Sandwich?

**Swannie RUNS!!!**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Absolutely, first I'll drink them all under the table then become champion arm wrestler of the group!

Sounds epic :D:D

• Advertisement

Game I'm talking about, incase anyone's wondering:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Links234 wrote: »
    Oh that game LOOKS cool Links. It's different than the Witcher I'm playing with on PC.

Looks like a great game. Is it just single player?

I just downloaded Remember Me too, haven't had a chance to play it yet though, might be on tomorrow's list.

I like Seether's cover of Careless Whisper.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Oh that game LOOKS cool Links. It's different than the Witcher I'm playing with on PC.
    I'm quite a sci-fi fan, so that's kinda what attracted me to the game. I still haven't gotten around to playing the Witcher games, I bought 2 and gave it a quick go but decided I'd grab the first one and play from the start, but just haven't gotten to it yet. Payday 2 took up an awful lot of my gaming time the last year or so, stupid addictive thing!
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Looks like a great game. Is it just single player?
    Yeah, single player. It seems very similar gameplay wise to the Batman: Arkham series

I'm quite a sci-fi fan, so that's kinda what attracted me to the game.
    I've mostly gamed on the other side of the spectrum Links. Dragons, magic, and swordplay with an ancient pseudo-historical theme like Dragon Age I & II, and of course Skyrim, the last being the best of that genre. May try sci-fi someday, and the game you show here has its appeal indeed! :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I just never got back into games. And now have zero time..

I just never got back into games. And now have zero time..
    Now Grem there are games, then there are GAMES! Just think of all those lads you will be surrounded by at the stag party? :p

Topics of conversation I envision at this party. Motor sports, upcoming rugby. How modern chart music is truly awful. Oh and war wound stories.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    I've mostly gamed on the other side of the spectrum Links. Dragons, magic, and swordplay with an ancient pseudo-historical theme like Dragon Age I & II, and of course Skyrim, the last being the best of that genre. May try sci-fi someday, and the game you show here has its appeal indeed! :cool:

I like fantasy too, loved Skyrim, but I do love my sci-fi a hell of a lot :D

A lot of fiction that I really love is sci-fi, it was Ghost in the Shell and Akira that got me into anime in the first place.

Topics of conversation I envision at this party. Motor sports, upcoming rugby. How modern chart music is truly awful. Oh and war wound stories.

Sounds like my idea of hell! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Nothing. Just that he's younger than me, and I already feel like I have to 'mind' him. I don't want to feel like that with someone I'm going out with.

Just don't think an 18 year old would want to get into a relationship with someone almost ten years older. And there's no point saying I want just fun because I'd only be lying to myself.

Ah paws u hv no clue lol :pac:

:o

Joya wrote:
    Ah paws u hv no clue lol
    Ok thanks

I travel in all sorts of circles Links, may explain my general dizzy demeanour! :pac:

That's no fun... and all this time I had this fantasy of a Grem sandwich... Oh well... :D
    Joya wrote: »
    Ah paws u hv no clue lol :pac:

:o
    Oh Joya, does this mean that years from now Swannie can zip herself into a Cougar outfit and play with the younger lads? After all, the older lads do it all the time with younger women, why not older women with younger lads too? Fair is fair! Sounds like fun! Reminds me of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. :D

**Swannie covers ears with wings!**

Too much snoring in the Lair. Swannie flies away to hunt food. Bye all. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭madpaddy88

all alone

Work was busy.. It's going to be a very tired grem for this party later. Sorry for missing you Madpaddy..

• Advertisement

Wodkas & Red Bull Grem, it'll wake you up and make sure you're getting too mouldy to care :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement