Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*seph appears from the shadows*

良いあなたの友人を表示するには

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi Shim, hi Seph you two are around late/early. Won't drink until well later. Long night ahead. I'm banking on sleeping on journey down..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Which part of country are you headed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Black Swan wrote: »
    That's no fun... and all this time I had this fantasy of a Grem sandwich... Oh well... :D
    Oh Joya, does this mean that years from now Swannie can zip herself into a Cougar outfit and play with the younger lads? After all, the older lads do it all the time with younger women, why not older women with younger lads too? Fair is fair! Sounds like fun! Reminds me of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. :D
    Ok thanks
    I just think there are no rules and exceptions are always possible ��
    Btw my beloved Momoa is married for years now with Lisa and she is older 12 years than him lol
    He still loves her like teenager boy blushes when talks about her etc.. it's SO sweet to watch ��
    so yes.. age is but a number nothing else, younger lads made me believe lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Which part of country are you headed?

Off to tralee.. Meal and beers. Looking forward to it if I do manage to rest a bit. How are you Ted?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Morning Grem �� Ted and all :D
    Not sure why I'm awake so I'll prob go back to JL for a little longer :)..

Have a good time grem

Joya wrote: »
    Morning Grem �� Ted and all :D
    Not sure why I'm awake so I'll prob go back to JL for a little longer :)..

Have a good time grem

I intend to have a good time Joya thank you! It's going to be very rainy but luckily we're mostly under one roof.. Just have to try shut my eyes for a while.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Enjoy yourself gremmy :)

I too am off too catch a bus soon

*evil laughter*

Where you off to Seph?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Urgh bleh, morning folks!

• Advertisement

Both lads late for work this morning. Of all mornings.. Hi Links, you're up way early.

Yeah, wanted to start getting up early again, I was letting it slide a bit. How's you?

Picked a great morning for it!. I'm grand again now. Was a bit stressed with people late for work when I'm on a pretty tight schedule but back on track now.

Yeah, weather is gorgeous innit? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    I just think there are no rules and exceptions are always possible Btw my beloved Momoa is married for years now with Lisa and she is older 12 years than him lol He still loves her like teenager boy blushes when talks about her etc.. it's SO sweet to watch so yes.. age is but a number nothing else, younger lads made me believe lol
    Maybe, but they're both adults. He was born in 1997. I just don't feel comfortable.

Btw morning all :o

Morning Paws ;)

Nice cup of coffee made, gonna watch True Detective now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well balls. Heading in to work, it's starting to rain.

Links234 wrote:
    Morning Paws
    Angron wrote:
    Well balls. Heading in to work, it's starting to rain.
    How are you two?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah I'm grand, yourself PP?

• Advertisement

Angron wrote:
    Ah I'm grand, yourself PP?
    Ah good. Doing OK I suppose. Think I need some breakfast.

Where you off to Seph?.

Im.....going to the super villian convention in dublin, yeah thats it......mwhahahahaha

Seph sounds very suspect!

He does, doesn't he...

Seph sounds very suspect!

Just on the bus now.......were gonna be having an evil laughter comp soon :D

Sounds like a stag do for comic book fans

Haha and I'm going on a stag for the older folk!! :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning Nocs, how're things?

Wow, latest True Detective episode was amazeballs! :eek:

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    Morning Nocs, how're things?
    I'm OK. Yourself? :)
    Links234 wrote:
    Wow, latest True Detective episode was amazeballs!
    I've not seen that. If it's on Netflix I might take a look.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement