Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

No idea, I don't use Netflix

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I think it might be. I'll have a look later.

Edit: Heading out for a bit. If I haven't broken the thread I'll chat to you all when I get back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

it's well, well worth a look!

Laters paws ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Loved the first season, am looking forward to watching the second season when it's all finished so I can binge on it :)

My Last of Us save file was corrupted, thankfully I had a second one that was about 4 hours behind - re-doing 4 hours is a LOT better than redoing 18! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Maybe, but they're both adults. He was born in 1997. I just don't feel comfortable.

Paws they are adults now yes with two kids an all but not when he feel in love with her.. I think he said once he was a boy when he first time saw her in some tv show :d) So also when she was 27 he was only 15 lol his teenage crush :d))) lol so there ye go :)
    Only of course if u think ur man is not at all mature for you that's another story :)

either way good luck & enjoy zumba :D

• Advertisement

btw im supposed to debug some stuff from work over the weekend and just realised i forgot my work lap top charger in the office :eek: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Joya wrote: »
    btw im supposed to debug some stuff from work over the weekend and just realised i forgot my work lap top charger in the office :eek: :(

Can you get one from somewhere?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Can you get one from somewhere?

hmmm not sure it is lenovo thinkpad its a very specific connection..
    the only thing is it seems to go to the office today and take it ..... ohh... :o

hmmm not sure it is lenovo thinkpad its a very specific connection..
    the only thing is it seems to go to the office today and take it ..... ohh... :o

Hopefully you get it sorted. Stupid that there's not a charger that fits all devices.

Hopefully you get it sorted. Stupid that there's not a charger that fits all devices.

absolutely kitty i always wonder whats the crack with all of these
    i mean its obviously money but still i hope we come to a point where the universal will be the best :))

how are you today? : ))

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

The EU has insisted that all phones now use a universal charger - what did Apple do in response? May the iPhone 6 use a brand new one :rolleyes:

Should be the same for notebooks, it's the same voltages and power requirements in most devices.

I 'mthinking about going back for a snooze, but am having tea anyway :)

absolutely kitty i always wonder whats the crack with all of these
    i mean its obviously money but still i hope we come to a point where the universal will be the best :))

how are you today? : ))

I'm not too bad now thanks. How are you?

I'm not too bad now thanks. How are you?
    Shiminay wrote: »
    The EU has insisted that all phones now use a universal charger - what did Apple do in response? May the iPhone 6 use a brand new one :rolleyes:

Should be the same for notebooks, it's the same voltages and power requirements in most devices.

I 'mthinking about going back for a snooze, but am having tea anyway :)
    yes i know about the initiative it will be great thing to do
    in that case perhaps apple connector is better as it is symetric you do not have to check which way to plug it in just connect :d))

btw im just about to jump out from the bed (coffee time over lol) into the shower and head for the city...
    to... umh pick up few things :d))

(and the charger :d))

Have had my caffeine boost so I'm good to go. Hey Shim :)

Joya wrote:
    Paws they are adults now yes with two kids an all but not when he feel in love with her.. I think he said once he was a boy when he first time saw her in some tv show :d) So also when she was 27 he was only 15 lol his teenage crush :d))) lol so there ye go Only of course if u think ur man is not at all mature for you that's another story

either way good luck & enjoy zumba

Everyone is different of course but personally I wouldn't feel comfortable with that type of age gap. No offence.

A mink or a pine marten has just ran across my path :D

Everyone is different of course but personally I wouldn't feel comfortable with that type of age gap. No offence.

Is there anyone else that's caught your eye?

KKkitty wrote:
    Is there anyone else that's caught your eye?
    Not just yet but I'm sure someone will ;)

None taken :D I'm not takin it personally but they are just qt :D

Joya wrote:
    None taken I'm not takin it personally but they are just qt
    Ah OK.

He was legally a child a couple of months ago so it's a no-no

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Some tragic news in the Formula 1 world this morning :(

Jules Bianchi died early this morning, 9 months after the Japanese Grand Prix.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/formula1/33578770

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Im.....going to the super villian convention in dublin, yeah thats it......mwhahahahaha

We have a super villian convention :eek:

My invite must've got lost in the post :P

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Jules Bianchi died early this morning, 9 months after the Japanese Grand Prix.
    So young :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Just on the bus now.......were gonna be having an evil laughter comp soon :D

You better be there in time to finish setting up the booth.

So young :(

Aye only 25, the crash is a tough watch.

I'd say it was. Don't think I'd like to see it tbh.

I won't post it, but like i said a tough watch, right it's coffee time me thinks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

woodchuck wrote: »
    We have a super villian convention :eek:

My invite must've got lost in the post :P

It's for the Munster region woody :pac:

Also I lost the evil laughter comp :mad: some lad from Kerry won it :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Been a wet pisser of a day, so there's not a whole pile to do here. Very quiet so far.

• Advertisement

Finally, lunch!

Kinda dull here too

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement