Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anyone see the cover of The Sun today, spat tae out after seeing it...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anyone see the cover of The Sun today, spat tae out after seeing it...

Is this about Imelda and her husband? One of my friends shared her post on facebook earlier:
    Ok so here it goes... My husband Darrel and I have split up. As you can imagine we are very sad but happy we're making the right decision for us and our daughter who is doing really well by the way. The papers are running with it soon. Weird to have your life as gossip but that's human nature. No matter what you hear and read my husband and I have the deepest love and respect for each other and are doing well. We are lucky to both have such amazing family and friends. As you know I hate to air my laundry in public and never do but thought I should put something on here to dispel any bad rumours. I wish you and yours much love. God bless. Imelda X

Haven't actually read the paper, but just in case there's anything nasty...

Just went onto the Sun website... or is it "Their Royal Heilness" !!!

I remember now why I don't read newspapers...

woodchuck wrote: »
    Is this about Imelda and her husband? One of my friends shared her post on facebook earlier:

Haven't actually read the paper, but just in case there's anything nasty...

I meant the UK version, holy hell people are kicking up a ****storm over it.

I really don't see why people are so interested in celebrity gossip to be honest.

• Advertisement

Just went onto the Sun website... or is it "Their Royal Heilness" !!!

I remember now why I don't read newspapers...

That's the one, one hell of a headline, then again it happened 82 years ago, world was waaaaaaaaaaaay different.... Still cool seeing little glimpses of history like that.

Have a weird fascination with WW2

I really don't see why people are so interested in celebrity gossip to be honest.

Well when the Royals are involved, it'll always send people gossiping, case in point Prince Harry's Vegas shenanigans a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just saw that front page. :eek:

On another note, I love Imelda May's style. :)

Yeah it is an interesting glimpse in to the past to be fair... but 99% of the celebrity stories are of no interest to me. Like I'd be equally as interested in that story if it was an average Irish or British family from that era. I have no interest in the royal family generally speaking... baby watch was painful.

There's probably a whole lot of stuff about WW2 that hasn't even been revealed yet and probably never will be. Yeah the whole baby watch was overblown to be fair, all that hype over a baby :pac:

• Advertisement

Felt kind of bad over the second born... nobody seemed to care as much :P

Well there was hype over the 2nd baby, just not as much as the first... Still those kids are set for life and then some, perks off being a royal i suppose.

Thanks for the heads up on the Tremonti thread Lith! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I hate Sinead O'Connor. A friend commented on some thing she put up on Facebook. She puts in capitals at the start telling men not to comment. She then makes an insulting generalisation about men never listening. So if any men disagree, they can't post on it without her being able to say she was right all along about them not listening.

She's one of the only three people my mam has ever called the C word, that's how aggravating my mam finds her.

The hell with Sinead O'Connor, she's irrelevant in this day and age, and will do anything to keep her name out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Sinead O Connor was kinda right in what she said about Kim Kardashian being on the front cover of Rolling Stone but she went a bit far.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

F*ck sake, I'm furious. We were finished up in the centre, and were leaving. Dog appears up near the entrance, looks like some f*cker dumped it there. My mam said it certainly wasn't there when she was coming in two minutes earlier.

Angron wrote: »
    F*ck sake, I'm furious. We were finished up in the centre, and were leaving. Dog appears up near the entrance, looks like some f*cker dumped it there. My mam said it certainly wasn't there when she was coming in two minutes earlier.

Is it healthy looking?

Angron wrote:
    Poor doggy :(

KKkitty wrote: »
    Is it healthy looking?

Yup, and friendly. But if we hadn't been there to get it, the dog could have wandered in to a bog, or out on the main road.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Aloha Paws, kitty, Lith, and Angron. Just wanted to say hi and bye. My cupboards are bare, so off to shop.

Angron wrote: »
    Yup, and friendly. But if we hadn't been there to get it, the dog could have wandered in to a bog, or out on the main road.

Will you take it in for a while?

Hey Swannie :)

Angron wrote:
    There are some a-holes in this country. A lady I know is fostering three litters of kittens. The oldest litter are about 7-8 weeks. They were all dumped at the side of the road and only found by chance. If I was in a position to foster I'd be doing the same. It's the middle of kitten season and rescues seem to be overrun with them.
    Black Swan wrote:
    Aloha Paws, kitty, Lith, and Angron. Just wanted to say hi and bye. My cupboards are bare, so off to shop.
    Hi and bye Swan, happy shopping!

KKkitty wrote: »
    Will you take it in for a while?

We took it down in to the centre while we try to figure out what to do with it. We have 4 dogs ourselves, with a reserve on one in the centre, so we can't really take it ourselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Howdy hi pals :-D

I have very little Internet here (left my laptop at home as didn't want my laptop to be stolen at the festival)

Had a fab two days :-D really enjoyed Hozier last night, I was sort of in awe of him. There was a few drunken idiots around but overall my first festival was pretty good me thinks. Meet my friend today and got on well. May have got myself a writing friend :-D

Sounds like you had a smashing 2 days ATC

Nice ATC! Glad you finally got to see Hozier. Saw some tweets about the gig and sounds like it was epic. :D

I'm after writing up a vaguely ranty post on facebook over the dog thing earlier, dunno if I'll post it though. While it looks almost certain the dog was let out there (I mean there's feck all houses in the area, and only the underside of the dog was wet. If it had gotten out from a house, with the rain that fell it would be wet all over) if it wasn't and I go off I'd rather not get given out to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Thanks guys, was worth the wait! Indeed pp, at the start it was mellow but towards the end it was everyone clapping along and dancing etc:-D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement