Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Worth looking into Paws!! Tis a big step!
    It is, especially when I've never been out of Ireland or lived alone. :o

Not sure if I will but it's an option.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Still an awesome feat though!! :D Can see why you would be concerned though :o My cat decided that it would be a good idea to pounce out the window at the top of the stairs. I know cats can land on their feet and all that but still doesn't mean I like him doing it :o

Thought she broke a leg at first. Turned out she just needed to pee, and bark at a dog walking past.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Aww, she sounds adorable :D Silly doggie :pac:

Thought she broke a leg at first. Turned out she just needed to pee, and bark at a dog walking past.
    Silly puppy :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Aww, she sounds adorable :D Silly doggie :pac:
    Silly puppy :eek:

yeah, but she my silly pooch.

• Advertisement

yeah, but she my silly pooch.
    Awh I know. One of mine nearly ran into the door of the shed earlier today. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey folks.

Hey man, how are you?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Podcast recorded, I will get it edited and uploaded tomorrow - your questions have been answered Nocs!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

When will it feel better?. Oh holy hell..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey Grem, head still muggy?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,259 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey Grem, head still muggy?

It's fecked Links!

Ah but was it worth it? ;)

Should probably sleep soon but feel a bit restless.

Same here Paws, I was exhausted last night, but wide awake tonight

I was like that last night. I was awake until 5am looking at job sites and got very little sleep.

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah but was it worth it? ;)

Totally worth it.. Savage night. Won't be right for the week I'd say!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm up to watch a WWE PPV at the minute. Bloody network keeps stuttering though, it's tempting me to go to bed.

I should probably try to sleep at least, nai nai folks ;)

That's painful Angron..

Night Links.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

WWE Battleground has been MEH so far.

Thank Christ I have my own laptop back!! I was using the housemates one..mother of christ was it slow, drove me up the wall :mad:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    WWE Battleground has been MEH so far.
    Which, funnily enough, still means it's better than the last two.

I am still awake, just browsing random ****e, not even interesting stuff :o

I should seriously get to bed,

Just finished watching The taking of Deborah Logan. Pretty good I thought.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Mozz, Lith, Grem, Links, and Angron. Where is Paws? It's raining cats and dogs here! :D

Just finished watching the latest installment of Poldark on PBS telly. A bit of a romance that may turn to adventure as it progresses.

Hey Swannie.

Not feeling well at the moment. Think it's best go lie down and go to sleep for myself.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Swannie.

Not feeling well at the moment. Think it's best go lie down and go to sleep for myself.
    Looks like a plan. Hope you feel better Mozz.

*crawls from lair couch to kitchen to stick on Monday's brew*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks.

How is it Monday morning already?

Work colleague is off on holliers for 2 weeks, so Ted will gave to be in Energiser bunny mode, but batteries are flat.

Will need a gallon of Sephs magic beans to kickstart the day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement