Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Maybe your laptop needs rebooting Kitty

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Black Swan wrote: »
    Send your rain west to So Cal kitty! They are having desert-like conditions. :D

I'll go outside and command the rain to go in that direction :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

KKkitty wrote: »
    Shim, my laptop has the black screen of death. What do I do to fix it?
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Oh jaysus, I don't know if the world's ready for the pair of you fine ladies revved up and indulging in mischief! :eek:

Mischief is our middle name Shim! :cool:

Don't fix that screen kitty. BLACK is beautiful!

**Swannie poses in black shorts, tank top, runners, and ball cap**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

yeah facebook is a pain in the ass and very addictive. very distracting too. time to use my time more wisely methinks! I have ye to talk to instead :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

What's the last thing you did with it Kitty? Anything installed or updated?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    Taco Tuesday is grand across the pond Paws for my starving student budget. 3 tacos for a buck! Can you beat that?
    Wow, seriously doubt I could beat that!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Back from seeing Ted 2. It was good enough, didn't think it was as good as the first one. Also, after years of just not getting it, I found Amanda Seyfried quite attractive in this film.

What's the last thing you did with it Kitty? Anything installed or updated?

My son had been playing a game that he's been playing for a while on it and my fella browsed through adverts and done deal.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'll go outside and command the rain to go in that direction :D
    Ohhhhhhhhh that's absolutely grand of you kitty! I'll tell the California state governor Jerry Brown that he can call off the environmental emergency, and they can refill their swimming pools.

**Swannie SPLASHES about in Irish Water** ;)

My son had been playing a game that he's been playing for a while on it and my fella browsed through adverts and done deal.

Do you have an external monitor or a TV you can plug it into?

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Maybe your laptop needs rebooting Kitty
    Oh oh... Those are mighty big boots you are wearing Lith! :eek:

**Swannie backs away putting some distance from Lith**
    I have ye to talk to instead :D
    Got my 1-page early this morning ATC. Am I redeemed for being so lazy in past days?
    Wow, seriously doubt I could beat that!
    I am going to shamelessly gorge myself on 6 tacos for 2 bucks Taco Tuesday Paws (and then swim laps after to work it off). :pac:

Ohhhhhhhhh that's absolutely grand of you kitty! I'll tell the California state governor Jerry Brown that he can call off the environmental emergency, and they can refill their swimming pools.

**Swannie SPLASHES about in Irish Water** ;)

I'll start bottling it. I'm sure Jerry will love authentic Irish water. I'll post it to him directly :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I ain't wearing any boots silly :P

Got my 1-page early this morning ATC. Am I redeemed for being so lazy in past days?

I am going to shamelessly gorge myself on 6 tacos for 2 bucks Taco Tuesday Paws (and then swim laps after to work it off). :pac:

well done black swan :) you are indeed redeemed :cool:

must go and do mine actually :o:cool:

Black Swan wrote:
    I am going to shamelessly gorge myself on 6 tacos for 2 bucks Taco Tuesday Paws (and then swim laps after to work it off).
    Nice!!! I currently have a massive mug of tea :)

I'll start bottling it. I'm sure Jerry will love authentic Irish water. I'll post it to him directly :)
    Grand idea kitty! You could solve the Irish Water controversy, and the massive sales could pull Eire out of the recession all in one swoop!

**Swannie quickly makes signs to distribute: kitty for President!**
    Hi pals o/
    Ahhhhhhh ha! Seph is escaping to the Lair to avoid being controlled by SwanBot in the Barracks. :eek:

Do you have an external monitor or a TV you can plug it into?

Just a Samsung 32 inch TV. Would that be enough?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Grand idea kitty! You could solve the Irish Water controversy, and the massive sales could pull Eire out of the recession all in one swoop!

**Swannie quickly makes signs to distribute: kitty for President!**

Ahhhhhhh ha! Seph is escaping to the Lair to avoid being controlled by SwanBot in the Barracks. :eek:

*legs it*

My first thing to do as President would be to give Paws a job.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I ain't wearing any boots silly :P

Your spoiled it all Lith! I was going to change into my Red Riding Hood outfit, and proclaim what BIG BIG BIG things you have (after your boots)... :p
    well done black swan :) you are indeed redeemed :cool:

must go and do mine actually :o:cool:
    Please do so ATC. You are our writing leader.
    Nice!!! I currently have a massive mug of tea :)
    You better hold very tightly onto the massive mug Paws! There is someone here in the Lair that's a tea addict, but I cannot say who he is...
    He That Shall Not Be Mentioned!!!
    :eek:

Your spoiled it all Lith! I was going to change into my Red Riding Hood outfit, and proclaim what BIG BIG BIG things you have (after your boots)... :p

Please do so ATC. You are our writing leader.

You better hold very tightly onto the massive mug Paws! There is someone here in the Lair that's a tea addict, but I cannot say who he is...
    He That Shall Not Be Mentioned!!!
    :eek:

awh shucks :D:)

**SwanBot points with wing to toes sticking out from behind Lair curtains!**

Squaaaaauk!
    Joya is here too?
    Squaaaaauk! Squaaaauk!
    Well, Joya you can draw the curtains and join us. Welcome! :D

*legs it*

**SwanBot follows Seph**

Just a Samsung 32 inch TV. Would that be enough?

If you have the cable necessary to plug it in, maybe, yea :)

Give it a go if you can and let me know if it shows the same on the big screen. What make of laptop is it? There are shortcut keys for switching around which monitor to use.

KKkitty wrote:
    Aww kitty that's so lovely, thank you!!! :D
    Black Swan wrote:
    Nobody is stealing my tea!!!

If you have the cable necessary to plug it in, maybe, yea :)

Give it a go if you can and let me know if it shows the same on the big screen. What make of laptop is it? There are shortcut keys for switching around which monitor to use.

Fujitsu Siemens lifebook with Windows 7. I'll find the cable tomorrow and I'll let you know what happens.

Fujitsu Siemens lifebook with Windows 7. I'll find the cable tomorrow and I'll let you know what happens.

Looking at a similar keyboard here (I think)
    IMG_0573_15.jpg
    The FN + F5 is what swaps the active monitor, will see if anything happens.

Shim, this is what my keyboard looks like if it helps.

• Advertisement

President Paws. Catches the ear. Easy to remember and SHOUT at campaign rallies kitty. :cool:
    Nobody is stealing my tea!!!

See, Paws is assertive too... we need that in a President!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement