Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

If I really was President I'd make sure that no one who was employable was out of a job. I'd go on such a power trip though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

If you were President Kitty, just don't uh go Bill Clinton, if ya know what i mean :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    If you were President Kitty, just don't uh go Bill Clinton, if ya know what i mean :pac:

I can't play the sax if that's what you mean ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    KKkitty wrote: »
    I can't play the sax if that's what you mean ;)
    Cool play on words kitty! :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Cool play on words kitty! :D

I did not have..... You know the rest :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie has to powder her nose and get a snack**

Back in a bit. Been fun! Bye for now.

Talk soon Swannie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Paws. Your up early.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Morning Paws. Your up early.
    Yeah, have to go to the SW (a.k.a. the cattle mart) to sign on this morning. Also have a few errands to run. How's yourself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Morning guys,

feels like Im always busy,

hardly any time to chat these days

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

'Lo. All sniffly this morning for some reason.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Yeah, have to go to the SW (a.k.a. the cattle mart) to sign on this morning. Also have a few errands to run. How's yourself?

Excuse me??!?!? :eek::P:P:P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bloody hell, screw this morning! It's wet, very misty. There can't be too much pollen in the air, so why can't I stop fecking sneezing?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sniffly too Angron, anti-histamine taken.
    Hi all. All recovered finally

I wish I'd thought to take one, but I didn't get sniffly until I was already out of the house.

cgh wrote:
    Morning guys,
    Morning
    Angron wrote:
    'Lo. All sniffly this morning for some reason.
    Feel better soon sir. :)
    SW wrote:
    Excuse me??!?!?
    Ah no, not you SW. You're too nice :)

Just went into Dunnes and there was a lady in there with her guide dog and another woman went over and started petting the dog and distracting him. Do people not know that you aren't supposed to do this?! He was even wearing a little "Please don't pet me, I'm working" sign. :confused:

Some people are just idiots PP.

True.

Looks like rain here.

It's rather overcast here, but it's stopped raining/misting for the time being at least.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning people tea time here :)
    how are w today : ))

Angron wrote:
    It's rather overcast here, but it's stopped raining/misting for the time being at least.
    I was going to head off for a walk but I think I might hold off for a little while.
    Joya wrote:
    morning people tea time here how are w today : ))
    Morning :) Just having some coffee myself.

Doing some thinking. I think I have my mind almost made up that I'm going to at least try moving to the UK. It's really daunting. I've never even been out of the country on a holiday. So many questions! Anyone here ever lived in the UK? First think I'd need would be a half decent internet connection so I can bring you guys :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i never been to uk except belfast but thats ireland anyway lol
    so sorry cant help :))

i feel london would scare me though lol

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yayyy Paws! Good for you :) Get your lovely self over to this forum where you'll find a lot of questions have already been answered.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Finally back to normal, tea in hand and doggy asleep at feet..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That took it's time Grem! :)

Joya wrote:
    i never been to uk except belfast but thats ireland anyway lol so sorry cant help )

i feel london would scare me though lol
    Yeah same here. I'd actually forgotten I'd been to Belfast. :p I feel the same. To go from living in a town with a population of only about 1,500 to a massive city like London would be a massive change. I was hoping to possibly go to a smaller town but I'll just have to go wherever the jobs are and do my best not to panic!
    Shiminay wrote:
    Yayyy Paws! Good for you Get your lovely self over to this forum
    :o:D It's all very scary... I think it's doable though. Rent seems to be reasonable enough in some parts. A couple of places were already furnished and had water, electricity and some other stuff covered in the rental price.
    Finally back to normal, tea in hand and doggy asleep at feet..
    Heyo Grem :)

London's a nice place IMO. It's quite bustling, it's true, but once you get used to dealing with things like the underground for transport and stuff like that, it can be pretty great. Lots to do, loads of free museums (when I was over for a few days last month I went to both the British Museum and the Science Museum free of charge), and if I'd had a chance I probably would have visited the Imperial War Museum.

Shiminay wrote: »
    That took it's time Grem! :)

There was humoungous amounts of drink. I'm surprised i managed work!.

Paws, nice one! Bills can be sneaky, you have to pay council tax quarterly or something like that you noticed furnished, fair play on that as two friends were caught out quite badly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Excellent stuff Paws :D One of my best friends is living in London at the moment and she adores it over there. Any time I have being over there it's being fantastic. I'd give my eye teeth to go again :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement