Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Eye teeth?? The hell is an eye teeth?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    London's a nice place IMO. It's quite bustling, it's true, but once you get used to dealing with things like the underground for transport and stuff like that, it can be pretty great. Lots to do, loads of free museums (when I was over for a few days last month I went to both the British Museum and the Science Museum free of charge), and if I'd had a chance I probably would have visited the Imperial War Museum.
    Yeah it sounded like you had a good time when you were there Angron. Never know where I'll end up! :p
    Paws, nice one! Bills can be sneaky, you have to pay council tax quarterly or something like that you noticed furnished, fair play on that as two friends were caught out quite badly.
    Oh I did notice that on a couple of the ads. I'll definitely be doing my research before I make any decisions. It's very exciting :o

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Excellent stuff Paws One of my best friends is living in London at the moment and she adores it over there. Any time I have being over there it's being fantastic. I'd give my eye teeth to go again
    Cool. How long has she been there? :D
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Eye teeth are incisors as far as I can recall :)

Ah i see, on a side-note London is a fantastic city :D, may move there myself one day.

Maybe if I move I might actually get to see Alter Bridge :D

• Advertisement

There is that possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »

How have you never heard that expression? Then again maybe it's a North Tipp saying.
    Cool. How long has she been there? :D
    Eye teeth are incisors as far as I can recall :)

She's being over there for just over a year now. She's teaching over there. Absolutely loves the place! I have promised myself that I would go over and see her at some stage but with work, college and work again it's being kind of difficult to get away.

I'd love to move over myself but eh, think I am a little bit of a home bird :o

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    She's being over there for just over a year now. She's teaching over there. Absolutely loves the place! I have promised myself that I would go over and see her at some stage but with work, college and work again it's being kind of difficult to get away.
    Oh nice! Hopefully you get over there soon for a visit. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Maybe when things quieten down at work and I have a bit more money I might try get away for a few days :)

I ordered a phone from Meteor the other evening. Apparently the courier is due between 13:30 and 14:30. I hope they get here soon, I am due in work at three and everyone else is at work :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Howdy pals :-)

Nice one pp, the UK is a great place!

Nothing has gone right for me today, alarm didn't go off, signal went off on phone so no one could contact me. Slept in and was an hour late to college. With the tutor who I don't get on with for the day.

It'll be a miracle if I don't kill someone by the end of day :p

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Maybe when things quieten down at work and I have a bit more money I might try get away for a few days
    Hopefully you will Mozz!
    Nice one pp, the UK is a great place!
    Thanks ATC :D Still doing my research but I think I might give it a go.
    Nothing has gone right for me today, alarm didn't go off, signal went off on phone so no one could contact me. Slept in and was an hour late to college. With the tutor who I don't get on with for the day.
    Uh oh... Hope the rest of the day goes smoothly.

HOME ALONE AND GOT THIS ON FULL VOLUME :D

11745340_865388776868663_1687459298680729522_n.jpg?oh=4b2344004f60b3c33ae7d5a34091810d&oe=561A8933

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I don't know why, but I haven't been able to stop listening to Weezer's Blue Album for the last few days. They're one of those bands that you forget as as crunchy as they are cause they're one of the very few I think that blends really heavily overdriven guitars into melodic vocals and songs.

How's everyone this afternoon?

Not bad at all Paws, how're you?

Good :)

I'm even better now. Just off the phone with Three and I'm getting a 25% discount on my internet bill because I have my phone with them as well. Well, I had to sign up for a new contract, but I'm getting a new 4G modem and my 60GB allowance stays the same. :D

Even if I do go to the UK I'll still keep the internet because my brother uses it and I'd want to keep my Irish number as well.

Hopefully you will Mozz!
    Thanks ATC :D Still doing my research but I think I might give it a go.
    Uh oh... Hope the rest of the day goes smoothly.

no bother pp :)

thanks, went ok, didn't manage to kill my tutor but came close to it :P thank god that day is over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

How's everyone this afternoon?

I'm waiting at hospital for my neurosurgeon appointment, hope to be called in soon : ))

hope all is ok joya :)

hope all is ok joya :)

Thanks ATC : ) yea its just my long term neck issue (pinched nerve a little) that will soon be hopefully sorted for good :)

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    I'm waiting at hospital for my neurosurgeon appointment, hope to be called in soon : ))

That sounds kinda serious, hope you're OK. :) x

That sounds kinda serious, hope you're OK. :) x

Yes it is so so but I learned to live with it :)

Yes it is so so but I learned to live with it :)

Hopefully you get it sorted soon :)

Hopefully you get it sorted soon :)

Hope so too, the waiting list is such they say it can take anything between 2 and 4 years to get operation scheduled lol

Hope so too, the waiting list is such they say it can take anything between 2 and 4 years to get operation scheduled lol

Yikes, that is a long time! :eek:

Yikes, that is a long time! :eek:

ik :o

Wow Joya, that's an awful long time to be suffering that sorta thing, I hope they fix you up sooner rather than later!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Herro noccers. :) Sun shining in the West here today! Puts one in a good mood I think. Went to another Line-Dancing Class last night. Yay for getting out and meeting all the people and having all the fun and wee bitta exercise. :D It is too advanced for me but have gotten word of even more Classes that are on so deffo will get going to a few of them. Instructor there looked just like a girl that posts on another Thread!! :eek: Only for I think they live in different Counties I'd nearly think it was her!

Paws you can invite us all over to your House-warming then! :D If I was in my twenties again would deffo move to England. Was going to a couple of years ago when I was considering moving to Dub. and realizing that Dub. is so insanely expensive, but meh, think I'm too old now!

How is one and all today?

Got so bored, i made this

848127.jpg

C'mon Metallica, get your asses in gear.

• Advertisement

Paws you can invite us all over to your House-warming then! :D If I was in my twenties again would deffo move to England. Was going to a couple of years ago when I was considering moving to Dub. and realizing that Dub. is so insanely expensive, but meh, think I'm too old now!
    :D

Woo, Noc housewarming!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement