Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm in "don't give a fcuk" mode in work again. Tunes!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm really not liking the way my brother's girlfriend is talking to him about his bandmates. I'm trying so hard to hold my tongue.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm really not liking the way my brother's girlfriend is talking to him about his bandmates. I'm trying so hard to hold my tongue.

hold your tongue but use your boot & butt as a target.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy pals :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    hold your tongue but use your boot & butt as a target.
    Hmm. Tempted. I'm just not sure what her motives are for saying all this stuff. They didn't really seem to have any issues until she came on the scene. I know she doesn't like the other guy that's in the band but I'd swear she's trying to break them up because she's got some sort of weird grudge against him.

• Advertisement

Hmm. Tempted. I'm just not sure what her motives are for saying all this stuff. They didn't really seem to have any issues until she came on the scene. I know she doesn't like the other guy that's in the band but I'd swear she's trying to break them up because she's got some sort of weird grudge against him.

Could want to break up band so bro will have more time for her.

Could want to break up band so bro will have more time for her.
    True. And I wouldn't mind but they live in each other's pockets. I could be wrong, sometimes I tend to be a bit suspicious about people.

I find it hard to trust some people too. Don't know why because I have never been majorly burned by anyone.

I find it hard to trust some people too. Don't know why because I have never been majorly burned by anyone.
    Me too, but in my case it's kinda like a once bitten, twice shy situation..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Pussy is one of the P's that can ruin a band, Power is the other, not sure what the 3rd is.

Be very wary Paws, i sense a ****-storm is brewing on the horizon.

• Advertisement

find it hard to trust people as well, got major burned by an ex-friend

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Pussy is one of the P's that can ruin a band, Power is the other, not sure what the 3rd is.

Be very wary Paws, i sense a ****-storm is brewing on the horizon.
    Hmm... The band are meeting tomorrow and she said to him, and I quote: "You should go in with all guns blazing and lay down the law."
    find it hard to trust people as well, got major burned by an ex-friend
    It's tough ATC. :(

Hmm... The band are meeting tomorrow and she said to him, and I quote: "You should go in with all guns blazing and lay down the law."

And there's the proverbial ****-storm, if she's in his ear, then **** will definitely go sideways.

And if a woman has any control as such over a band/band-member, well it'll go downhill.....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sinead o Connor has cancelled all appearances, that means Thursday night in Galway is gone.. Ouch..

Ah ha, Prestige, Power & Pussy, they are the 3 P's that can destroy a band....

And there's the proverbial ****-storm, if she's in his ear, then **** will definitely go sideways.
    My thoughts exactly there Lith. I'm really trying to like this girl but I just can't warm to her, I just don't trust her.

Sinead o Connor has cancelled all appearances, that means Thursday night in Galway is gone.. Ouch..
    Ah that's a bit sh1t.

It's tough ATC. :(

yeah true :( more wary these days

ouch that sucks grem

oooh I'm working on my book and a very upbeat song is on the radio there *bops along to it*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You should start calling her Yoko Paws - see if it starts to sink in.

• Advertisement

My thoughts exactly there Lith. I'm really trying to like this girl but I just can't warm to her, I just don't trust her.

Well if ya ain't warming to her, then there is something suspicious or she's got some ulterior motive.

Shiminay wrote: »
    You should start calling her Yoko Paws - see if it starts to sink in.
    :eek:
    Well if ya ain't warming to her, then there is something suspicious or she's got some ulterior motive.
    True. I generally get on with most people.

I'd say just sit back w/popcorn and enjoy the fireworks as your brother ****s up the greatest thing going for him, all because he's been whipped by his girlfriend.

I'd say just sit back w/popcorn and enjoy the fireworks as your brother ****s up the greatest thing going for him, all because he's been whipped by his girlfriend.
    He's been different since that massive row last week and he apologised but he needs to stop doing everything she tells him. I was forced to sit through Keeping Up with the f**king Kardashians in my own living room for two hours one day because she wanted to watch it.

He's been different since that massive row last week and he apologised but he needs to stop doing everything she tells him. I was forced to sit through Keeping Up with the f**king Kardashians in my own living room for two hours one day because she wanted to watch it.

well if she's doing everything she tells him, then he's Whipped..... Oh the torture of sitting through that ****e, you poor thing you, how on earth did your brain survive that?

well if she's doing everything she tells him, then he's Whipped..... Oh the torture of sitting through that ****e, you poor thing you, how on earth did your brain survive that?
    Yep. I'd never put my partner through that type of sh1t. It's ridiculous. No way would I do that in somebody else's house.

I had to switch off and go to my happy place. I nearly put my fist through the TV because one of them was bawling over gaining a pound. :mad:

Yep. I'd never put my partner through that type of sh1t. It's ridiculous. No way would I do that in somebody else's house.

I had to switch off and go to my happy place. I nearly put my fist through the TV because one of them was bawling over gaining a pound. :mad:

It's one of THE MOST STUPIDEST SHOWS ON TELEVISION, you'd feel brain cells dying off slowly watching an episode, never mind watching an entire series.....

Simply put, if it wasn't for that tape Kim Kardashian made, she'd never be so ''famous'', she'd only be remembered as that airheads Paris Hilton's best friend..

Society has gone to hell if those kinda people get famous....

To paraphrase something Corey Taylor said, ''You pop out of the right cooch at birth'' you'll get famous... Think he was actually talking about either Kim Kardashian or was it Kanye West, i'm not entirely sure.

It's one of THE MOST STUPIDEST SHOWS ON TELEVISION, you'd feel brain cells dying off slowly watching an episode, never mind watching an entire series.....

Simply put, if it wasn't for that tape Kim Kardashian made, she'd never be so ''famous'', she'd only be remembered as that airheads Paris Hilton's best friend..

Society has gone to hell if those kinda people get famous....

To paraphrase something Corey Taylor said, ''You pop out of the right cooch at birth'' you'll get famous... Think he was actually talking about either Kim Kardashian or was it Kanye West, i'm not entirely sure.

They'd literally make a 'TV show' out of anything now. It's ridiculous. I cannot deal with that show, or anything remotely like it.

He's got it right tbh. When you see people like the cast of Geordie shore being paid to make a complete show of themselves you know things have gone to sh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi nocs. How are we?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

To be fair to Kanye, he's a legit talented hip hop superstar and producer. He's been doing his thing for a long time. It's not my cuppa tea, but he's earned his fame the old fashioned way - hard work and talent.

Evening heyday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement