Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Kanye west likes fishsticks..... In his mouth :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

They'd literally make a 'TV show' out of anything now. It's ridiculous. I cannot deal with that show, or anything remotely like it.

He's got it right tbh. When you see people like the cast of Geordie shore being paid to make a complete show of themselves you know things have gone to sh1t.

It's really sad how far television as an entertainment medium has fallen, all these ****e reality shows, while those putting in effort to something are just passed over like yesterdays leftovers... Geordie Shore was/is scraping the barrel, just pure and utter ****e, and Teen Mom is another show, jesus rewarding kids with a show just for getting pregnant, jesus wept, if a teenage girl got knocked up in the 90's/early 2000's, they wouldn't get a tv show, they'd be told off...

The subtitle to Corey Taylor's new book is bang on the money about society today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hey all. Was off wandering around site wondering what I could smash for the laugh. Must be a full moon around..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It's really sad how far television as an entertainment medium has fallen, all these ****e reality shows, while those putting in effort to something are just passed over like yesterdays leftovers... Geordie Shore was/is scraping the barrel, just pure and utter ****e, and Teen Mom is another show, jesus rewarding kids with a show just for getting pregnant, jesus wept, if a teenage girl got knocked up in the 90's/early 2000's, they wouldn't get a tv show, they'd be told off...

The subtitle to Corey Taylor's new book is bang on the money about society today.

Another show I hate. Teen Mom. Then there's 16 and Pregnant as well. Good Lord.

Hey all. Was off wandering around site wondering what I could smash for the laugh. Must be a full moon around..

Lol grem. You want a partner in crime? Could well smash stuff up no bother...

• Advertisement

heyday30 wrote: »
    Lol grem. You want a partner in crime? Could well smash stuff up no bother...
    Me too.

Another show I hate. Teen Mom. Then there's 16 and Pregnant as well. Good Lord.

Trashy television at it's finest.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pry bars at the ready so, we'll grab some chipboard out of the skip and leather the sh1te out of it!.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Trashy television at it's finest.
    Yep.

My brother still had to have a shower and it's nearly bloody midnight. The water will be running for ages now.

Pry bars at the ready so, we'll grab some chipboard out of the skip and leather the sh1te out of it!.

En route, with balaclavas and gloves.:)

• Advertisement

Yep.

My brother still had to have a shower and it's nearly bloody midnight. The water will be running for ages now.

Turn on the cold water tap, he won't be long jumping out, or is it backward, stick the hot water tap on..

That'll teach him.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Turn on the cold water tap, he won't be long jumping out, or is it backward, stick the hot water tap on..
    I don't actually know that tbh. :o

He better be quick. He was told countless times to have a shower early because the immersion makes so much noise.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Good evening one and all!

Evening Mozzy :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Unleashing the fury ladies, I love it :D

Evening Mozzels, how're your nozzles?

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Good evening one and all!
    Hey Mozz
    Shiminay wrote:
    Unleashing the fury ladies, I love it
    Urge to kill definitely rising here.. :o
    Shiminay wrote:
    Evening Mozzels, how're your nozzles?
    Haha, lmao! :D

Mozzels nozzles! Hahahahahaha snorted at that..

She's a pastry chef, these nozzles ye filth birds :eek: :P

sku_155599_1.jpg

Perverts the lot of ye thinking Shim meant something else entirely

I know, it's like they're waiting to pounce on any little bit of potential innuendo around here...

<_<

>_>

• Advertisement

:p

Cause shimi is not like that at all at all :rolleyes: :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    I know, it's like they're waiting to pounce on any little bit of potential innuendo around here...

<_<

>_>

For all we know maybe he was watching a show on how to make cakes, and nozzles were used :pac:

I'm a perfect gentleman....

... pervert! :p
    For all we know maybe he was watching a show on how to make cakes, and nozzles were used :pac:

My I do my own bit of baking and cake decorating and have a box of nozzles all of my own!

My I do my own bit of baking and cake decorating and have a box of nozzles all of my own!

tee hee. :o

I know that's not funny.... I'm a bit mad with the tiredness

Exactly, making your own cakes, and can never have enough nozzles when decorating a cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

To be fair, I need new nozzels :P :pac:

Got my new phone today, setting it up is a pain in the arse but eh..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

<_<

>_>

You know who hasn't been seen here in many moons, randylonghorn.

• Advertisement

It's all about having the right tool for the job, you can't write on a cake with a wooden spoon and you can't spank an arse with an icing bag...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement