Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Coulda Googled it :pac: :P

I have more important things to be doing, like snapchatting my sister pictures of my feet :pac: Man she's totally pissed right now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Snap what???

Snap what???

Snap chat. That thing all the cool kids are doing, but I am not using it to be cool, I am using it to annoy the **** out of my close friends and family :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Snap what???
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Snap chat. That thing all the cool kids are doing, but I am not using it to be cool, I am using it to annoy the **** out of my close friends and family :pac:
    Snap pic with caption Mozz. :cool:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Snap pic with caption Mozz. :cool:

Yeah that's it :P Some people hate it, I love it. Helps me keep in contact with a lot of my friends back in the homeland of Tipp. And annoy the life out of my sister :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Yeah that's it :P Some people hate it, I love it. Helps me keep in contact with a lot of my friends back in the homeland of Tipp. And annoy the life out of my sister :pac:
    Real life documentary, sometimes capturing embarrassing moments, with you as commentator. What fun Mozz!

It is indeedy fun :) Might be a bit too old for it but sure feck it, bit of craic! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

can't sleep, being worried is an awful feeling

What's up ATC?

think I may have messed up with a friend :/ kinda sucks

• Advertisement

Ahh sorry to hear that ATC. Easier said than done but try not to worry about it too much. Maybe play it cool with them for a day or two, leave things settle and try have a chat with them when emotions aren't running as high..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Why am I awake?

Silly body, this is clearly labelled "sleepy times" on the clock!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Same here Shim.

Things got a bit hot & steamy here last night.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Humpday coffee and jambons all round!

Steamy indeed Ted!

**Sleepy Swannie slides empty mug and plate towards Grem... Whimpers**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*slides full mug and plate back, AND throws blanket round Swannie's shoulders*

*slides full mug and plate back, AND throws blanket round Swannie's shoulders*
    You are the greatest Grem! :cool:

It's the middle of most people's work week, have to look after you all!

Steamy indeed Ted!

To be all healthy with tea & porridge or gorge myself on coffee & jambons.

Decisions decisions.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    To be all healthy with tea & porridge or gorge myself on coffee & jambons.

Decisions decisions.

Why not both?? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning guys

Why not both?? ;)

Just when i think you can't get any better, you come up with ideas like that.

I can see myself falling asleep later.

I'll top up the java goodness before my weekly appointment Ted, you'll be good..

Hi Paws, hope you slept well..

Slept OK. Hope your appointment goes well. :)

Heading to the cinema later on to see Jurassic World with my friend and two of her friends. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

One of my friends should be getting his new doggie with the ISPCA today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

moring people, coffee sounds just right thank you :d)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Outside waiting for this bus for the best part of 25 minutes, starting to think I've missed it. Would it kill the drivers to be at least a little consistent?

Oh I am fit to kill. After waiting from a quarter to with no sign of the bus, I figured it must be gone. Walk back down to the house, and what goes driving by the end of the road only the f*cking bus. The drivers should have my number, could nobody text me to say it's running late?

Angron wrote:
    One of my friends should be getting his new doggie with the ISPCA today
    Yay!!!
    Angron wrote:
    Oh I am fit to kill. After waiting from a quarter to with no sign of the bus, I figured it must be gone. Walk back down to the house, and what goes driving by the end of the road only the f*cking bus. The drivers should have my number, could nobody text me to say it's running late?
    Oh ffs. I don't blame you being fit to kill. That's so unprofessional.

• Advertisement

Morning guys

Worst sleep ever, barely got 2 hours sleep :-(

No word from friend, unusual as I thought we had a good meet up at the weekend. Not sure what I've done wrong, if anything. Anyway I'll wait and see what happens

Hope the weather holds for our bbq!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement