Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    No surprise you finding some eye candy
    True, but he was on the screen lol. :p
    Angron wrote:
    Husky
    Awh love them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

True, but he was on the screen lol. :p
    Awh love them!

Zumba boy is an actor too :eek:

Huskies are great, need a big garden though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Helllooooo noccers. My chest hurts feels like am having a heart-attack all day long! :( Hard to drive with this! and then add in the ole' sore glands making me feel like my neck is gonna fall off. I r crocked. :/ Next-door sound like they are abseiling off the walls whatever they are at!! :pac: :D

Always kept any of my Bros GF's at arm's length Paws kinda afraid to be-friend them in a way! Think it was just instinct though / un-ease and hesitation to get too close to them in case it all went wrong!

I went into Dunnes this evening specifically to buy 2 belts which cost €3.50 each and I left €50 lighter. :rolleyes:

How is one and all today?

Sounds like you need a strong drink & a few hugs there KMQ.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Zumba boy is an actor too
    Lol. :p
    Always kept any of my Bros GF's at arm's length Paws kinda afraid to be-friend them in a way! Think it was just instinct though / un-ease and hesitation to get too close to them in case it all went wrong!
    Yeah that's probably wise. I can't warm to her. One minute she's all chat, next minute she could cut you in two with a random comment or answer. :/

• Advertisement

Oohh pain-numbing Whiskey sounds like a good bad idea lol. I r trying to sort out my music collection and get this Ipod yoke up-and-running that I purchased like 3 years ago and threw in the back of a press and get out walking. :)

Whiskey sounds tempting. I don't know if I have any though.

Don't have any Whiskey here. I wonder would I like Zumba?! What's it like Paws?! Is it kind-of like Belly-dancing or something?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey all ;)

Had some pints and then some fish and chips because **** it I'm too damn tired to cook.

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey all ;)

Had some pints and then some fish and chips because **** it I'm too damn tired to cook.

Also saves on cleaning & washing up Links.

• Advertisement

Don't have any Whiskey here. I wonder would I like Zumba?! What's it like Paws?! Is it kind-of like Belly-dancing or something?!
    It's dance based sort of on salsa and similar dances. It's really good! If you search for Zumba on YouTube you'll find examples. It's so much fun! :D
    Links234 wrote:
    Hi Links :)

Ooh am in the mood for Fish-fingers now. Think I might treat myself to some Curry Chips at the weekend too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ooh am in the mood for Fish-fingers now.
    Your order was placed in the Lair kitchen and just came up kiss. Here...

fish-finger_419.jpg

Need some custard with those kissmequick?

Custard & fish fingers ??

that is some strange combo there Links.

Ya wha?!? :D Custard?!? With Fish Fingers?!?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Custard & fish fingers ??

that is some strange combo there Links.

What?! That's what you traditionally have with fish fingers!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

^^

I am sorry Links but I can't and won't accept it. I shuddered when I watched him drink the bowl of custard...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

One of my favourite shows is back. How's everyone?

Will someone do all the get-ready-for-work things for me please... My eyes are a -closin'.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Will someone do all the get-ready-for-work things for me please... My eyes are a -closin'.......

Get up earlier in the morning :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I tried making a duct tape wallet. Didn't work...

Time to find a better tutorial :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good evening pals :)

Evening ATC, how goes it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

good evening pals :)
    Heyyyyyyyyyy ATC! I got my 1-page. Have you got yours? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Gutten abend meine freunden :)

heyday30 wrote: »
    Gutten abend meine freunden :)
    Whoa! What happens when heyday and Swannie occur at the same time in the Lair? Do things reach critical mass? :eek:

KKkitty wrote: »
    Get up earlier in the morning :)
    I'm a night (BLACK) Swannie, and not a morning creature kitty. Mornings should be reserved for sleeping-in for us Lair Nocts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Black Swan wrote: »
    Whoa! What happens when heyday and Swannie occur at the same time in the Lair? Do things reach critical mass? :eek:

Damn swannie. I don't think they can handle it ;)

• Advertisement

I dunno, I'd be willing to give it a go ladies... :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement