Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

heyday30 wrote: »
    Damn swannie. I don't think they can handle it ;)
    Methinks several have RUN into the Lair bomb shelter heyday. How about if you and I jump-up-and-down on the Lair floor over their heads to keep them from falling asleep? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    Heyyyyyyyyyy ATC! I got my 1-page. Have you got yours? :pac:

heya black swan:) well done on getting your page :) haven't done mine yet, going to shortly :o
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Evening ATC, how goes it?

not to bad shim, relaxing here :) how about yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Guten abend meine nacht freunde.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I dunno, I'd be willing to give it a go ladies... :p

Keep your pants on you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

English please Kitty :pac:

• Advertisement

Es tut mir leid Lith :) Watching American Sniper now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

not to bad shim, relaxing here :) how about yourself?
    I'm trying to find a pattern for a proper duct tape wallet - I'm sick and tired of wallets all being rubbish and never lasting longer than a year and never, EVER being big enough for a €50 note.
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Keep your pants on you :pac:
    I'm wearing my pants right now! I may not be in 10 minutes when I'm going to bed :p

KKkitty wrote: »
    Es tut mir leid Lith :) Watching American Sniper now.

Me no speak what i assume is German, only did French in secondary school, for all the good it did me :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

heya black swan:) well done on getting your page :) haven't done mine yet, going to shortly :o
    What's the old cliché saying ATC? Oh... "Rust never rests!" Nor should we on our page-a-day!
    Guten abend meine nacht freunde.
    That's sleepy time talk by kitty. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Methinks several have RUN into the Lair bomb shelter heyday. How about if you and I jump-up-and-down on the Lair floor over their heads to keep them from falling asleep? :pac:

*stomps on floor... Wakey wakey...

• Advertisement

All this earlier talk about fish fingers has made my tummy growl. Now I want some too! And I know where I can get them NOW! LOOKOUT fishes! Here comes Swannie! It's been fun! Bye bye all. :D

I'm actually friends with my former German teacher on Facebook. I still wish her a happy birthday in German every year :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I'm trying to find a pattern for a proper duct tape wallet - I'm sick and tired of wallets all being rubbish and never lasting longer than a year and never, EVER being big enough for a €50 note.

I'm wearing my pants right now! I may not be in 10 minutes when I'm going to bed :p

oh dear shim, hope you find what you're looking for :) that reminds me actually, must get a new wallet when I'm on my holidays, the one I have at the moment coins get stuck in near where you open it, when you open it, they fall out. Incredibly annoying!
    What's the old cliché saying ATC? Oh... "Rust never rests!" Nor should we on our page-a-day!

That's sleepy time talk by kitty. :D

never heard that saying before actually :o

I'm actually friends with my former German teacher on Facebook. I still wish her a happy birthday in German every year :D

I remember very little German. Even though I liked it in school :/

oh dear shim, hope you find what you're looking for :) that reminds me actually, must get a new wallet when I'm on my holidays, the one I have at the moment coins get stuck in near where you open it, when you open it, they fall out. Incredibly annoying! o

My mum has a thing about new wallets. It's best to get someone to get one for you or if you buy your own, get someone to put a coin in it. Something about luck. My mam is funny!

heyday30 wrote: »
    I remember very little German. Even though I liked it in school :/

Same here :) I know enough to say hello, how are you really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I usually always carry a wallet and a purse! :o And probably a bigger jalopy of a yoke of a wallet lol thrown in the car. :D Some wallets have fine big spacious zipped purse areas for holding coin but sh1tty small section then for trying to squeeze in a few cards and breaking the fingers off yourself. :D Or vice-versa, about 40 spaces for storing cards and a crap tiny zipped purse section for coin. It's difficult to get one nice right one!

I'm afraid of losing a wallet so I don't carry one around.

I made a very basic thing that'll tide me over...

I like that one Kitty, I was working through all the list on Instructables :)

• Advertisement

As long as it holds what you need it to hold that's all that matters.

Should be alright, might see if I can make a coin holdy bit, that's the part I really want.

Make a little coin purse and keep it separate in case you forget your wallet.

Might do, yea.

Adventures in arts and crafts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

heyday30 wrote:
    My mum has a thing about new wallets. It's best to get someone to get one for you or if you buy your own, get someone to put a coin in it. Something about luck. My mam is funny!

My mam has similar beliefs!! She blesses herself and waves when she sees one Magpie, if bread falls to the floor she says it's money to the house.. She has a few more oddities like that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭madpaddy88

the night's watch man returns

hi kitty hi Shiminay. whats everyone making wallets yeh. i was only making a card holder today out of leather to hold a bank card and others like that

Any of ye see American Sniper?

Nope, been wanting to see it though.....

It's weird how these bizarre superstitions propagate throughout time and where they may or may not have come from, but I guess a land like ours with all it's seen and done and with it's deep and involved history with the supernatural :)

[edit]

Evening Paddy, welcome back.

• Advertisement

Damn it, it's only Thursday, thought it was Friday..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement