Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, cgh :)
    happy Friday, purple :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Paws & Shim departing at the same time, coincidence i think not :pac:

If you think our Paws would lower her standards to such depths then you do her a great disservice! :p

Good morning to you all and I wish you all the happiest of Fridays.

:pac:

Happy Friday, Shim :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

F*ck sake, someone nicked my can of Monster from the fridge :mad: :mad: :mad: Assholes.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    F*ck sake, someone nicked my can of Monster from the fridge :mad: :mad: :mad: Assholes.

Kill 'em all!!!:mad::mad::P:pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

SW wrote: »
    Kill 'em all!!!:mad::mad::P:pac:

I'm furious about it. Have no idea who did it, and because I'm officially on holidays I'm not likely to find out who it was.

Gits. I'd be flipping tables to beat the band Angron!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    If you think our Paws would lower her standards to such depths then you do her a great disservice!
    Ah now Shim, don't be so negative about yourself. Plus, I'm no oil painting tbh :o

I've been told there was some lad going through people's lunches yesterday looking for food he could appropriate, so I'm guessing that's the prime suspect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Well, I'm off to see Mr. Ed Sheeran. The crowd on the bus are so nice, unlike last time. Plus, I've got a seat all to myself so I have loads of space, even with three bags at my feet. :D

Later guys. Don't wreck the place while I'm gone. :p

have a great time at the gig, purple! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Fell going in the door. Feeling a bit sore now.

Ouch! Did you do yourself any serious harm?

Shiminay wrote: »
    Ouch! Did you do yourself any serious harm?

My back is a bit sore. Hulk Hogan has been wiped from everything on WWE and its website. Apparently he said something racist. If it's true it's a sad end to his career there.

Feet up for the evening so.

Yea, apparently The Hulkster was throwing the word n*gger a LOT in some interview and combined with the major lawsuit against Gawker, he's been disavowed...

He's a public figure to a lot of people still so no sympathy for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Quick one for any Computer Enthusiasts here! How do I expand Sub-Folders in a Main Folder to display all the Sub-Folders' Files altogether, as just a load of individual Files in the Main Folder if that makes any sense?!? :confused:

I recall a tale that said he was the first one offered the George Foreman grill as a merchandising deal and that if he'd taken it, he'd have been able to retire 20 years earlier.

Not really sure what you mean kmq - you want to display all files in all sub-folders? I'm not sure if you can.

Shiminay wrote: »
    I recall a tale that said he was the first one offered the George Foreman grill as a merchandising deal and that if he'd taken it, he'd have been able to retire 20 years earlier.

No he's the one getting grilled :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Old Hulk seems to have put his foot in it now, jesus the man cannae keep his big mouth zipped. Good riddance if he has been blacklisted by the WWE...

I always stay logged into Boards, but when i clicked the bookmark, i had to log in again, bit strange.

Quick one for any Computer Enthusiasts here! How do I expand Sub-Folders in a Main Folder to display all the Sub-Folders' Files altogether, as just a load of individual Files in the Main Folder if that makes any sense?!? :confused:
    Click on the main folder and do a search/find for '*' or '*.*'.

Should display all files in one list :)

What's he gonna do now brother? Did you have keep me logged in ticked Lith?

The 1st thing i thought when i saw Hogan had been blacklisted was, What's gonna happen to Axelmania now?? I did have that option ticked, bit of a strange one really.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The 1st thing i thought when i saw Hogan had been blacklisted was, What's gonna happen to Axelmania now?? I did have that option ticked, bit of a strange one really.

Curtis Axel is dropping the Axelmania gimmick. Obviously orders from his bosses.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Curtis Axel is dropping the Axelmania gimmick. Obviously orders from his bosses.

Ah but that was entertaining imo, damn it Hogan you dinosaur :mad:

Hogan needs WWE a lot more than WWE need Hogan now.

Angron wrote: »
    Hogan needs WWE a lot more than WWE need Hogan now.

WWE still has Austin, The Rock, Triple H and so many more. Plenty of superstars coming up that will reach legendary status too.

KKkitty wrote: »
    WWE still has Austin, The Rock, Triple H and so many more. Plenty of superstars coming up that will reach legendary status too.

I doubt the guys and gals coming through from NXT will ever reach the legendary status of the likes of The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H, and dare i say John Cena, the pro wrestling business is a completely different monster these days.

• Advertisement

AW SON OF A BITCH, 3 days after Megadeth as well.

https://twitter.com/aikenpromotions/status/624172949956915200

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement