Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

last cup of tea, 1 meter from bed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

last cup of tea, 1 meter from bed :D

I have to have a cup of tea before bed. Only Lyons though. No Barry's tea here.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

KKkitty wrote: »
    I have to have a cup of tea before bed. Only Lyons though. No Barry's tea here.

Whooo to your choice of teabags :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Whooo to your choice of teabags :D

It's the only teabag that should be made :D Either that or just make sure Barry's teabags are available in Cork and Cork alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

On the way home. Wrecked, but that was unreal!!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lyons ftw!

Where were you Paws?.

On the way home. Wrecked, but that was unreal!!!!! :D

Were you at Ed Sheeran?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I was just thinking of you Paws as I noticed the silly traffic coming outta dodge on my way home. Reports seem very favourable for Mr Sheeran, fair play to him.

GODHATESDISCO were amazing for their album launch, they dropped a stack of new songs on us and they were excellent. Caught Deadbolt in support, they were really good, very niche, but right up my alley :D

Avenged Sevenfold have been REALLY UNLUCKY with drummers the last few years.

I don't think I can name a single one of their tunes :) I'm sure I'd dig them if I was ten years younger :p

• Advertisement

Where were you Paws?.
    I was at Ed Sheeran :)
    KKkitty wrote:
    Were you at Ed Sheeran?
    I was indeed. Might not be everyone's cup of tea but he can put on a show! He also brought Kodaline out for a song. :D
    Shiminay wrote:
    I was just thinking of you Paws as I noticed the silly traffic coming outta dodge on my way home. Reports seem very favourable for Mr Sheeran, fair play to him.
    Yep, traffic was fairly bad all right. I'm just in the door and we left around midnight.
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Avenged Sevenfold have been REALLY UNLUCKY with drummers the last few years.
    Uh oh, what now? :eek:

Shiminay wrote: »
    I don't think I can name a single one of their tunes :) I'm sure I'd dig them if I was ten years younger :p

I doubt they'd be your cup of tea, even if you were a decade younger, then again i could be proven wrong.

Uh oh, what now? :eek:

They've let go of their drummer Arin Ilejay after 4 years. Me thinks that drum throne is cursed, given who had occupied it before Arin joined the band.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    They've let go of their drummer Arin Ilejay after 4 years. Me thinks that drum throne is cursed, given who had occupied it before Arin joined the band.
    Oh dear.. I actually don't listen to them a lot now. I do love their self titled album though, along with a couple from the last one. :)

Oh dear.. I actually don't listen to them a lot now. I do love their self titled album though, along with a couple from the last one. :)

Yeah it screams unlucky, i've phased them out of main iPod playlists, their self titled is great, wasn't too keen on the most recent one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Seen Avenged live a few times, never thought much of them. Younger sister was massively obsessed with them. When The Rev died she was in mourning for a month straight.

Never have seen them live :pac:, will hope to rectify that in the near future.... I still can't listen to Nightmare, almost 5 years later.

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Yeah it screams unlucky, i've phased them out of main iPod playlists, their self titled is great, wasn't too keen on the most recent one.
    Wonder if they'll find it difficult to find a new drummer now. Can't actually remember when I listened to them last.

I actually forgot about Hail To The King. I only listened to it once I think. I kind of liked Nightmare. I get goosebumps every time I hear the song Fiction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good morning peeps :)

book has reached the half-way mark, it's becoming more real now which is very exciting and scary! Anyway I should sleep otherwise I'll be a very cranky and tired ATC :o

See yas :D

Congratulations atc, great progress :)

I'm not sure why I'm awake so I think I shall rectify this by returning to a non waking state. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

first of five shifts nearly done.. Enjoy the sleep Atc and Shim..

This has been my week, sleep for an hour, wake up for anywhere between 1 and 20 mins and repeat.

Bah!

Ouch Shim, missing a good bit of sleep myself.. Sniffles this morning too so pollen may be about - Angron get an antihistamine into ya if you're reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning my lovely Noccers

and to you folk too :p

Charm personified Ted!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What can I say, I love a good lovely noccers post.

How Gremmerz? Almost clocking off time.

Oh I think we both appreciate noccers Ted. Just finished work, off down the road for the bus now.

I didn't get to sleep til nearly 4am and I seem to be wide awake. Want more sleeps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning people, coffee time ))

glad u had a great time in dubs paws : )

btw 2 days till my final's submission, going just plain nutZ at this stage :-D

how are we today

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

good morning :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement