Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Better than yesterday, just had some tea & now chillin' with Netflix for a bit.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good good, going to chill out myself now for an hour before work, chat in a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys

Aloha Paws.

Hi Ted, how's things?

• Advertisement

All good here Paws, no idea where the day has gone.

Hows all in Pawland.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

[Professor Farnsworth voice]Good news everyone![/Professor Farnsworth voice]

Doggie from last week has a new home already, and the dog I have on reserve should be coming home with us at least temporarily next week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Right I'm off to visit this takeaway now, later pals :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That is good news Angron :)

ATC - play it cool ;)

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    All good here Paws, no idea where the day has gone.

Hows all in Pawland.
    All good here. Just had dinner and now having coffee. Might continue the book I started yesterday.
    Angron wrote:
    Doggie from last week has a new home already, and the dog I have on reserve should be coming home with us at least temporarily next week
    Yay!!! I'm delighted for you Angron! :D

Right I'm off to visit this takeaway now, later pals

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Woo Angron!. How do Paws, Shim and Atc. :)

Good luck ATC :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

356293.png

A freaking dragon gate!! :eek:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

joya wants wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Joya, it's actually in Dublin.. I have to visit.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I think that was up on Daft - Inchicore if memory serves.

Shiminay wrote: »
    I think that was up on Daft - Inchicore if memory serves.

Harlech house according to guy who posted a pic. Beautiful thing.

Joya, it's actually in Dublin.. I have to visit.

dont say it :eek:

me too where is it??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

11796174_10153495202888584_761431221529180386_n.jpg?oh=62d3226bb464935baecdd3243df75607&oe=560DCFF6
    11800432_10153495202933584_1309363643079838000_n.jpg?oh=4902ce5e2bcfd416554ea8a127e8f46a&oe=5650D040

Meet Sammy :D Pictures are a bit dark cause I took them last week when the weather was pretty bloody awful and dark.

Angron wrote: »
    Meet Sammy :D Pictures are a bit dark cause I took them last week when the weather was pretty bloody awful and dark.

Lovely pics Angron.

Has a real "take me home" face.

• Advertisement

Angron that is one handsome dog there.

Joya if you go to that gate please take pictures..

Angron I saw the pics of Sammy on Facebook. For some reason I couldn't see them here. Oh the cuteness!!! He's an absolute dote!!!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

wow thats near richview ucd belfield must have been so close millions of times and had no idea lol

well I didn't get to talk to crush, he was just finishing up as I arrived and place was mega busy. Gonna try again sometime though :D Nice food too!

congrats angron btw :D

Atc your time will come no doubt. ;)

Well at least you had some nice food :D

Atc your time will come no doubt. ;)

true ;) when I first broke up with the ex I was very reluctant of the idea of meeting someone else. Slowly coming round with time and yeah there's someone out there for me :)
    Angron wrote: »
    Well at least you had some nice food :D

true, I was starving:)

true when I first broke up with the ex I was very reluctant of the idea of meeting someone else. Slowly coming round with time and yeah there's someone out there for me
    Oh same here. Trust me! I'd love to meet someone now though. I was thinking earlier that it'd be just my luck if I met someone here before I moved!

• Advertisement

Oh same here. Trust me! I'd love to meet someone now though. I was thinking earlier that it'd be just my luck if I met someone here before I moved!

true, things have a funny way of happening. We'll get there in the end pp ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement