Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Hey atc. Having a good chilled out weekend, how are you? :)

Galway Races next week (yikes!!) Will barracade myself in to home, going on holidays the following week. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Eeden wrote: »
    Hey atc. Having a good chilled out weekend, how are you? :)

Galway Races next week (yikes!!) Will barracade myself in to home, going on holidays the following week. :D

cool, hope you enjoy the hols :D I'm not too bad myself, having a chilled weekend too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Released 32 years ago yesterday, and the rest is glorious thrash metal history.

Metallica-Kill-Em-All.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Traipsing through race week traffic here, extra shifts and all. Will have the headphones permanently clamped in place!

32 years? Oy that's scary.

Yeah 32 years and it'll be around long after we're gone, Back In Black was released on the same day 3 years earlier.

Sure Monday marks 32 years since Ride The Lightning was released, Master Of Puppets hit 30 years next March

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm heading up to Galway on Monday, not a chance I'm going near any races though :P

Hmmm finding €30 in my pocket, Galway Races on Monday, chance to earn more money :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Greetings from my bed. I'm trying to find a podcast to listen to before sleepy times, there's a Stanhope one I haven't heard yet or I might go for something completely different...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Lo chums, been a busy week and no sign of slowing down just yet. All well? Any of ye on Instagram? Pm if you want.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ruu wrote: »
    Lo chums, been a busy week and no sign of slowing down just yet. All well? Any of ye on Instagram? Pm if you want.
    Grand finding you here Ruu. Hope your weekend is going well for you. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A few of you around very late hope all is well..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

A few of you around very late hope all is well..
    Hi Grem. I was out late Friday night, slept in Saturday, and now just cooling my heels in my locale javahouse sipping a dark rich brew. Hope you're good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Black Swan wrote: »
    Grand finding you here Ruu. Hope your weekend is going well for you. :D

Very tired, Blue, but the mind is strong. Hoping for some relaxation soon. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend! :)

**Swannie nudges SwanBot**

Wake up!
    squuuuuaaaak squuuuaaaaak SQUAAAK!

Ruu wrote: »
    Very tired, Blue, but the mind is strong. Hoping for some relaxation soon. Enjoy the remainder of your weekend! :)
    All work and no play makes Ruu a dull boy. So rest up and come back and play Ruu. :D

I feel your pain Ruu, very busy here.. Time of year has a lot to do with it..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fekkin wind woke me up.

(not mine this time, outside.)

Damn it Ted ruining my fun!

Damn it Ted ruining my fun!

Sorry Gremmerz, should I leave ya be?

**slip (out) through back door**

Was so ready to make fun of waking because of wind.. You're on the ball for early Sunday..

• Advertisement

Ya. In a silly/mind in the gutter kind of mood here.

Any plans when you clock off.

Need to get my body clock calibrated. Might have snooze here.

Walk dog, have shower, relax before bed. On the relax part now, bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

'sup Paws.

wet & wild down here.

weather that is :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    'sup Paws.

wet & wild down here.

weather that is :p
    well i was just wondering :eek:

:rolleyes:

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    weather that is
    :pac:
    How's things today?

Joya wrote: »
    well i was just wondering :eek:

:rolleyes:

What can I say, I am a classy guy. :pac:

Have you much left to write in your project?
    :pac:
    How's things today?

All good here paws, sipping some java & contemplating what to do for the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What can I say, I am a classy guy. :pac:

Have you much left to write in your project?
    yes i need about 1000 more words in the report so then to fold it all up and print and submit etc : ) had some distractions in a meanwhile but will get back to it now asap.., hope to have it till 12 tom

: ))

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    All good here paws, sipping some java & contemplating what to do for the day.
    Ah good. I'm trying to decide if I should try and go for my walk. It's constantly spitting rain here at the moment. Breakfast time first. :)

• Advertisement

Ah good. I'm trying to decide if I should try and go for my walk. It's constantly spitting rain here at the moment. Breakfast time first. :)

looks like it is going to be like this for most of the day.

At least it should keep the neighbours indoors ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement