Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    At least it should keep the neighbours indoors
    Here's hoping :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Pity you can't wire up the house to give unwanted visitors a shock Paws.

Like a radio collar for humans :p

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    At least it should keep the neighbours indoors
    Didn't work...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

KKkitty wrote: »
    Pity you can't wire up the house to give unwanted visitors a shock Paws.
    Didn't work...

Go with Kitty's idea.

• Advertisement

Maybe you should try reverse psychology Paws. Practically fall over yourself being nice to them. As soon as they've taken a sip of tea or whatever fill their cup again. Smother them with sandwiches and biscuits. Keep on at them to eat and drink.

KKkitty wrote:
    Maybe you should try reverse psychology Paws. Practically fall over yourself being nice to them. As soon as they've taken a sip of tea or whatever fill their cup again. Smother them with sandwiches and biscuits. Keep on at them to eat and drink.
    That could work but it might kill me :o

Just back from a short walk. Had to turn back because the rain was too heavy

That could work but it might kill me :o

Just back from a short walk. Had to turn back because the rain was too heavy

Do they visit anyone else like that?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll never understand what passes for thought processes with my older sister. She's been doing niggling crap for months that's steadily been pissing off everyone in the house. The instant anyone calls her on her sh*t, suddenly she's crying that she's getting bullied and everyone else is at fault. It's why I ended up just leaving the house last night, I'm glad she's moved out.

KKkitty wrote:
    Do they visit anyone else like that?
    Nope.

Time for tea I think. :)

• Advertisement

Angron wrote:
    I'll never understand what passes for thought processes with my older sister. She's been doing niggling crap for months that's steadily been pissing off everyone in the house. The instant anyone calls her on her sh*t, suddenly she's crying that she's getting bullied and everyone else is at fault. It's why I ended up just leaving the house last night, I'm glad she's moved out.
    Sounds like she enjoys the drama Angron. Sucks that you felt you had to get out of your own house though.

Just had coffee myself. When all else fails, turn on the waterworks eh Angron.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's ridiculous though. Every point of contention has been down to her, with the main one being her insistence that a kid our father had with the tramp he left us for is actually our sibling. Nobody else in the family thinks that, but she's been throwing it in everyone's face for months now.

If you told her to stop would she just cry?

If? We have, she didn't give a sh*t.

Obviously she's an adult so there's no excuse for her behaviour.

It honestly just sounds as if she's the type of person who gets off on causing aggro

Raining here now. The Irish summer is becoming my favourite day of the year. Today would have been my dad's 72nd birthday. He was born on the exact same day as Mick Jagger.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Obviously she's an adult so there's no excuse for her behaviour.
    Yeah, and yet there it is.
    It honestly just sounds as if she's the type of person who gets off on causing aggro
    Pretty much. Once she doesn't keep coming back to cause more though, she can do whatever the hell else she wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Jacob's Ladder is a great movie, but my god it's a mind **** film..

• Advertisement

Think I saw that a few years ago. Might have a soft copy of it floating around on an old harddrive.

Watching The November Man here atm.

Hows it the Lithster this evening.

Off out for a bit. Chat to ye later guys. :)

All good here Anfield..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. Groggy enough here despite tea and walk, java run on way to work i think. How are ye all?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Jacob's Ladder is a great movie, but my god it's a mind **** film..

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    All good here Anfield..

That's good, i think :rolleyes:
    Morning all. Groggy enough here despite tea and walk, java run on way to work i think. How are ye all?

Sounds like a plan Grem, after havin 2 buckets of java already & now you have be tempted to have another.

***waves at Shimster***

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Trying to buy a new graphics card I am, spied a second hand but still very much in warranty one on Adverts for €50 cheaper than retail and I might even snag it this evening :)

Hope you get it Shim :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Right. Plan of action to grab lunch and java in place. Commence mission!

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That's good, i think :rolleyes:

Yup there ain't anything untoward going on here at all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement