Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    Bleh to that Paws
    Yeah.. I can relax now. I was getting a headache.
    I'd say designated driver can be a proper pain in the ass and looking at Paws there I guess I'm right. Thank feck I don't have to do it..
    Yeah it can be. Next night I'm having a drink and letting someone else do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My friend is in Mayo and posted a photo of her and Liam Gallagher from Oasis a few hours ago on Facebook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hope you had a good night otherwise pp :)

Pizza and chips in oven, I need fooood!

In other news, my folks are off to cork on Tuesday as mammy ATC is going into hospital. I'll be dog sitting for a few days :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope your mum is ok Atc. Also did i hear pizza mentioned? ;)

Hope your mum is ok Atc. Also did i hear pizza mentioned? ;)

thanks grem :)

yep you heard right;) this writer needs some fuel!

• Advertisement

KKkitty wrote:
    My friend is in Mayo and posted a photo of her and Liam Gallagher from Oasis a few hours ago on Facebook.
    :eek:
    hope you had a good night otherwise pp
    Yeah, otherwise it was good. Brother and band seem to have sorted whatever the heck went on at the last gig. :)
    In other news, my folks are off to cork on Tuesday as mammy ATC is going into hospital. I'll be dog sitting for a few days
    Hope mammy ATC is OK :)

:eek:
    Yeah, otherwise it was good. Brother and band seem to have sorted whatever the heck went on at the last gig. :)
    Hope mammy ATC is OK :)

ah that's good:)

thanks, she's gonna be monitored overnight to see if she has sleep apnea so should be ok :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yet another Noc has sent me a Facebook request and I have no idea who they are.

I really wish people would engage the grey matter and send a message introducing themselves first :)

thanks, she's gonna be monitored overnight to see if she has sleep apnea so should be ok
    Ah OK. Hope all goes well. :)

might be meeting another boards person before my holidays end, yay :D

• Advertisement

Hope your mam is OK atc. Liam Gallagher was in a pub in Mayo called Murray's I think.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shiminay wrote: »

I really wish people would engage the grey matter and send a message introducing themselves first :)

Surely you enjoy the puzzle!! :pac:

Shiminay wrote: »

Do you have mutual friends?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hope your mam is OK atc. Liam Gallagher was in a pub in Mayo called Murray's I think.

thanks kkkity :)

thanks kkkity :)

You're welcome atc :)

Right I'm refueled and watered, back to work I go :):cool:

Later Atc, hope it continues to be productive..

Night all

Night Paws, sleep well!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Don't use Facebook much, but whenever I log in there is a number Nocs appearing as "Recommended Friends".

I have an idea who some are, might go on an adding spree but tempted to delete the thing altogether.

• Advertisement

Monday morning java brew is on and crunchy nut corn flakes just because.

I think I've three or four Nocs as friends. Don't think I'm getting anyone suggested.

good morning :)

Morning Atc, how are you getting on?.

Morning Atc, how are you getting on?.

not too bad thanks, although I'm fairly tired. how are you doing?

Same here with tiredness but nearly finished, race week starts today so it will be a long one.

Same here with tiredness but nearly finished, race week starts today so it will be a long one.

ahh nice one, hope the time flies:) yeah I'd say it will be very busy with the race week on

Yeah congestion through town with pedestrians and lengthened journey times tend to take from it for me..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning atc & Grem.

Was at the races there a few years ago. Great craic, won a few quid. Mojitos all night in town.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Morning atc & Grem.

Was at the races there a few years ago. Great craic, won a few quid. Mojitos all night in town.

howdy ted :) how do?

I relate to that grem

• Advertisement

I might try a night out in town Wednesday but somehow I doubt it.. I just keep my head down and work for it usually.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement