Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Don't use Facebook much, but whenever I log in there is a number Nocs appearing as "Recommended Friends".

I have an idea who some are, might go on an adding spree but tempted to delete the thing altogether.
    ah cmon add us u know u want it :p

morning nocts, i fell asleep last nite with my alarm set for 3am but i just woke up thanks to message from e hm friend lol

had no idea what happened there cant even remember me hitting dismiss lol

and clock is ticking....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pots of java and motivation for Joya.. ;)

Pots of java and motivation for Joya.. ;)

yeii thanks gremmie i really need both of that :d))

thought id manage to go to work in the afternoon after i submit my final but nope not gonna happen : )

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You're welcome Joya, a good start will help you I bet.

it has to :d)))

i better close this now and go (back) to work so see ye all later :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If you get your project done, i might add you Joya.

Dunno if that is a motivation for you or not.

ok ted beware im nearly there :p

:D

edit: proof in attachment :d)

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

356445.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

At the station now, just waiting for the Ballina bus. It's annoying there's not many direct buses to Galway from Longford.

Angron wrote: »
    At the station now, just waiting for the Ballina bus. It's annoying there's not many direct buses to Galway from Longford.
    the 'joys' of public transport >.<

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just get on the bus, have to get off again cause it has to refuel :pac:

Just get on the bus, have to get off again cause it has to refuel :pac:
    derp! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Happy Monday folks :D

Well f*ck. That cock up with the fuelling means the bus was running 20 minutes late. Then some lady needed 10 for the driver to explain how the bus is running late.

Long story short; I'm missing my connecting bus, and will be stuck in Charlestown for two hours.

Well f*ck. That cock up with the fuelling means the bus was running 20 minutes late. Then some lady needed 10 for the driver to explain how the bus is running late.

Long story short; I'm missing my connecting bus, and will be stuck in Charlestown for two hours.

Hopefully you make your connecting bus.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hopefully you make your connecting bus.

Not a chance unless it's somehow running half an hour late.

Not a chance unless it's somehow running half an hour late.

Ah no. When is the next connecting bus?

Ah no. When is the next connecting bus?

12:45.

12:45.

Will it make you really late for where you need to be though?

• Advertisement

I love being asked to go places when I'm clearly only being asked because I have a car and they think I'll offer to drive

Will it make you really late for where you need to be though?

No, but it's the fact that I'm now stuck in a sh*tty town with nothing to do for two hours because some idiot never thought to fill up a bus with fuel before a cross country journey, which I would have thought to be a blindly obvious thing to do.

Public transport in this country is a joke.

I'm in a horrid mood now. On top of people trying to use me as a taxi, my neighbour is here again talking absolute sh1te.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Never underestimate the predictably of stupidity.

The best way I can describe this place is a large T junction with buildings around it.

Anything aesthetically appealing to look at Angron?

Not unless you count the rain.

First bus was full, so I have to wait for another bus. This is farcical.

Edit: finally back on a bus, a mere two hours and twenty minutes later than I was supposed to be.

• Advertisement

Went for a walk and don't feel much better.. :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement