Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

When you get on a bus that says Galway, you know where you expect to end up? Galway.

Know where you shouldn't end up with no explanation? Sligo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Jesus Angron today is not your day. No explanation for ending up in a different county?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nope, nothing. There was on board announcements saying "Next stop: Galway Rail Station" every few minutes. Then suddenly "Next stop: Sligo Bus Station".

So now I'm here until 4, waiting for another bus so I can go to Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

boo urns to that angron :(

Feck that Angron. :eek:

• Advertisement

As I said on Facebook, in future I'm just gonna go to Athlone. I might have to wait there an annoyingly long time, but at least it's never wound up bringing me to fecking Sligo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Angron wrote: »
    Nope, nothing. There was on board announcements saying "Next stop: Galway Rail Station" every few minutes. Then suddenly "Next stop: Sligo Bus Station".

So now I'm here until 4, waiting for another bus so I can go to Galway.
    Are they at least covering your fare for screwing you over?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Ah for Pete's sake Angron. That's a joke. Rain hopping off the window when you're in bed is a nice sound.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Ah for Pete's sake Angron. That's a joke. Rain hopping off the window when you're in bed is a nice sound.
    Yeah I like to pull my duvet up to my neck and snuggle in when that happens. :D

Yeah I like to pull my duvet up to my neck and snuggle in when that happens. :D

Same here. Raining again now.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Aaron, you're my hero. I'm getting me some Angel Delight this evening now - actually, there's a Lidl variant that has a tastier chocolate flavour than the Birds one and is only half the price!

Shiminay wrote: »
    Aaron, you're my hero. I'm getting me some Angel Delight this evening now - actually, there's a Lidl variant that has a tastier chocolate flavour than the Birds one and is only half the price!
    I can be your hero baby! It's well worth it, only like 10 minutes to make and five to set. Just remember to buy milk beforehand.

Lunch is almost done :)

This is a really long day. Least I have Zumba later.

decision made about Pepsi, going down to vets later in the week. It'll be bittersweet :(

The aldi chocolate one is lovely. All this sweet food talk is making me hungry.

decision made about Pepsi, going down to vets later in the week. It'll be bittersweet :(

What's up?

What's up?

Have a very old dog, things have gone downhill for her in the last few months. Gonna do the kindest thing and say goodbye. Gonna be hard though, had her since I was 9 when we moved to Tipp

Have a very old dog, things have gone downhill for her in the last few months. Gonna do the kindest thing and say goodbye. Gonna be hard though, had her since I was 9 when we moved to Tipp

I'm so sorry atc. It will be difficult but as you said it's the best thing to do. We're all here if you need to talk :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Know how ya feel atc , had too do it our dog almost 2wks ago now :( not an easy thing to do

*hugs*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Never short of milk in my house, I drink 2 litres a day!

Angron, how on earth could that happen? Like there's a whole other county between Galway and Sligo that's 80 miles of a gap.

That's a tough decision but probably the best one atc.

• Advertisement

ATC I'm really sorry about Pepsi. Not an easy decision but seems like it might be the best one for her x

Right, I'm on a bus again. If I don't wind up in Galway this time, I think I'll just give up and become a hobo in whatever town I wind up in.

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Right, I'm on a bus again. If I don't wind up in Galway this time, I think I'll just give up and become a hobo in whatever town I wind up in.
    *crosses fingers that it's Knock* :pac::pac::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

You won't want to see a bus ever again after today.

SW wrote: »
    *crosses fingers that it's Knock* :pac::pac::pac:

I'll learn some Catholic magic and set you on fire.

That's how Christianity works, right?

I'll learn some Catholic magic and set you on fire.

That's how Christianity works, right?

only works on shubbery and hedges :P :D

thanks guys, very very hard decision to make but think it's best for her. I think she's had a good life with us, although not so good for the first 2 years of her life before we came along (she was ill-treated). We'll be spending a bit of quality time together for 3 days while my folks are away from tomorrow

Wouldn't mind turning water into wine :D

that'd be dangerous :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Minty can do that for ya :pac: :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement