Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I'm in Alaska. If it's still bright out, but I post at midnight, am I still eligible to post in nocturnal?

absolutely welcome along :d)))

so whats up in alaska these days :d))

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh Angron.. :(

Welcome Manic!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Evening everybody :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I must be off, got things to do and emails to send off, later pals :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm in Alaska. If it's still bright out, but I post at midnight, am I still eligible to post in nocturnal?

Feel free to post whenever you want. Welcome to the lair :)

• Advertisement

Welcome along, just leave sanity, and sense at the door on your way in, other than that welcome to the Asylum :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well Lith.. Have a large pot of java bubbling away for anyone that fancies some..

Well Lith.. Have a large pot of java bubbling away for anyone that fancies some..

The news i have read, i don't need coffee, i'm happy happy happy, did i mention i am happy?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I've just e-mailed the lady from the recruitment agency in the UK with some questions. This is all starting to feel real now. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

It's been ages since I had to take a Luas out to beyond the edge of civilisation. The only difference I can see is that the feral youths don't seem to be homophobic any more, which I suppose is an improvement.

Manic Moran, you sir will always be welcome here, we don't get many visitors from the frozen northern wastes, what news from Palin Country?

• Advertisement

I've just e-mailed the lady from the recruitment agency in the UK with some questions. This is all starting to feel real now. :)

Could say you're closer to the edge of a move to London :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Could say you're closer to the edge of a move to London :pac:

Would this be in any way related to some news you're happy about or am I completely jumping the gun? :confused:

Would this be in any way related to some news you're happy about or am I completely jumping the gun? :confused:

Welll with you closer to going to London, i thought it'd be a good time to throw in a 30 Seconds To Mars pun, guess it fell flat :o

Welll with you closer to going to London, i thought it'd be a good time to throw in a 30 Seconds To Mars pun, guess it fell flat :o
    Hehe, no I got it, I was just messin' with ya! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,493 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Major fail :p:D

Major fail :p:D

Jog on Corky :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

:eek: I missed a Lith fail.

Why did nobody call me.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    :eek: I missed a Lith fail.

Why did nobody call me.

Missed out there Teddy

Going to have a bite to eat now :)

Missed out there Teddy

Ah it'll happen again.

• Advertisement

Yay work not too much of a mess to walk into.. That's a celebration in itself..

So we can call off the vigilante mission to sort out the early shift ?

:mad:

Ted I'd take an educated guess that it's only a brief reprieve, keep the cutlass and taser to hand.. ;)

Ted I'd take an educated guess that it's only a brief reprieve, keep the cutlass and taser to hand.. ;)

Never leave home without it.

Good stuff, I have the cross bow and ninja death stars packed all the time too. Never hurts to be prepared!.

Seeing as all I know is hurling I'm packed with hurls as my weapon of choice.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Seeing as all I know is hurling I'm packed with hurls as my weapon of choice.

Make sure they are goalie ones, they have a bigger boss ! ;)

More the merrier in a lynching Kitty ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

hello again

• Advertisement

how do ossie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement