Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

already wrote 2 over yesterday/today but may as well do a bit more. how's your writing going?
    Got my 1-page earlier today ATC, so I am good. :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Angron wrote: »
    Angron is leaving the Roisin Dubh now. Angron wonders how long it'll be before he gives up on the third person deal.
    It's grand Angron... so says me, myself, and I. Oops... that didn't work... or did it? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Black Swan wrote: »
    Got my 1-page earlier today ATC, so I am good. :cool:

well done black swan :cool: we'll get there together :D

well done black swan :cool: we'll get there together :D
    Hopefully I can be there for your book signing ATC! :cool:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hopefully I can be there for your book signing ATC! :cool:

here's hoping :cool: I'd say another year or two of work I'll be finished, and starting the editing + the search for a publisher

• Advertisement

here's hoping :cool: I'd say another year or two of work I'll be finished, and starting the editing + the search for a publisher
    I read someplace that 2 years to press was reasonable after the completion of the 1st manuscript.

Half past 6 Pacific here. Off to hunt food. Back later. Bye all. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Angron is leaving the Roisin Dubh now. Angron wonders how long it'll be before he gives up on the third person deal.

cyberwolf77 knows Angron will not keep it up as long as Pighead did.

see ya black swan :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feck ya Angron.. I love that pub.

• Advertisement

how's grem? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

cyberwolf77 knows Angron will not keep it up as long as Pighead did.

Angron agrees on that point.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

People are crying and I have no idea what to do.

People are crying and I have no idea what to do.

everything ok angron?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hugs are usually good in a crying situation Angron but let us know what's happening.

Atc - couldn't sleep? Got caught at work to do stuff how dare they!.

Hugs are usually good in a crying situation Angron but let us know what's happening.

Atc - couldn't sleep? Got caught at work to do stuff how dare they!.

yeah a hug is usually good or to have tissues to hand them might help a bit as well.

Nah can't sleep tonight grem, brain is going 90, thankfully don't have too much on today so should be ok

Hope work is going ok :)

Good to know you don't have too much on today Atc. I have to stay up a while extra this morning but it won't be too bad. Work again tonight then off for two nights.. Tiring time of year..

Good to know you don't have too much on today Atc. I have to stay up a while extra this morning but it won't be too bad. Work again tonight then off for two nights.. Tiring time of year..

ahh ok, not to bad:) hope you enjoy your time off, any plans for it? does sound like a tiring time of year.

Well I'll have the usual hospital after work tomorrow morning after that there will be a lot of sleep and then perhaps a few beers. Nothing hectic as I won't have that much time really..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ted is contemplating converting to the third person narrative.

How is one and all today

• Advertisement

Grem tends to answer self when in third person mode.. What?.

*two grems bumble off to lair kitchen to make coffee*

Grem tends to answer self when in third person mode.. What?.

*two grems bumble off to lair kitchen to make coffee*
    **Swannie and SwanBot slide empty cups towards Grem**

Whimper :o
    Squaaaaak :o

How are the Grems today. Getting close to clocking off time for you & clocking on for Ted.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How are the Grems today. Getting close to clocking off time for you & clocking on for Ted.
    The Brothers Grimm Sisters Grem are just grand I bet Ted(s)! :pac:

Ted dives for cover when he sees Swannie.

No more tornadoes please, haven't recovered from last one.

Ted dives for cover when he sees Swannie.
    **Swannie peeeeeeeeks under covers at Ted**

Is it nice and warm under there?
    No more tornadoes please, haven't recovered from last one.
    You haven't seen nothing yet Ted until you have seen a SwanBotTornado! :eek:

Come join Ted under the covers and we can .......... Eh....... Hide & frighten Seph when comes in.

*multiple mugs of piping hot java dispensed for my noccers*

Yeah close to finish for me Ted. Shattered I must say. All my own fault for staying up too long yesterday though.. Hot date with my bed later I think. :pac:

Come join Ted under the covers and we can .......... Eh....... Hide & frighten Seph when comes in.
    What big teeth you have Ted, said little Black Swannie Hood. :pac:
    *multiple mugs of piping hot java dispensed for my noccers*
    **Swannie and SwanBot fire up after sipping Grem's java**
    :eek: :eek:

• Advertisement

I'm all lockjaw from coffee.. Been a while since I managed that.. Oops.. Last hour of work though!.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement