Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Live music and drinkies, two of my favourite things. Have fun ATC! Hope your tummy settles.

indeed, they are a nice combination :) thanks!

I'll be grand in a while :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trying to find something to watch later, choices aren't great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Trying to find something to watch later, choices aren't great.

Want any recommendations?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm being super lazy and watching live tv, if i hit a dead end i'll ask ya.. How you doin today?

I'm being super lazy and watching live tv, if i hit a dead end i'll ask ya.. How you doin today?

I'm good. In kinvara at the moment :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Nacho Cheese Pringles are GLORIOUS :D

Ahh, road trip, sweet.

Lith, this sounds equal measures gross and interesting, may have to sample..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

ive no idea what kind of evening is this mellow.png

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

20 past 7 and not a child in the house washed! How are we?

[edit]
    Evening Joya!

What's up with your evening Joya?.

How do Shim..

• Advertisement

evenin shimi

what means that about kids? : )

edit:
    hiya grem, idk, just feeling down a bit i guess..

Hopefully lair shenanigans will brighten your mood Joya.. :)

maybe : )
    have you decided what to watch yet? :)

Nope, i'll drift about and probably watch recorded stuff later.

Joya wrote: »
    what means that about kids? : )

It's the sort of thing my grandmother, and lots of grandmothers from the countryside would say when she'd see a group of us sitting down relaxing and having a chat or something like this - she thought kids not being busy doing something was a sin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi all

Shiminay wrote: »
    It's the sort of thing my grandmother, and lots of grandmothers from the countryside would say when she'd see a group of us sitting down relaxing and having a chat or something like this - she thought kids not being busy doing something was a sin :D

aw see :-) love that sayin :d)) thanks for sharing!

Evening Ms Paws :)

My pleasure Joya!

This is making me laugh far more than it really should:
    anigif_enhanced-1546-1396538568-8.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Well that gif is the evening's entertainment sorted at least.

Ha haaaaaaa Shim, when i saw that first i stared at it for waaaaaaaaay too long..

• Advertisement

Ahh, road trip, sweet.

Lith, this sounds equal measures gross and interesting, may have to sample..

Yup! Wee spin for the late afternoon, was nice :)

Shiminay wrote:
    Evening Ms Paws
    Hi Shim. How's things?

I just had a little nap. Think I'll have some food soon

It's the trail of slobber that makes it :D

I'm grand Paws, just spent the last 90 mins shooting things in the face as you do. I've been avoiding going for a nap cause I feel like I'd sleep for at least 6 if not 8 more hours :P

Listened to Cauterize, fantastic album from start to finish :D, Mark & band deliver :D

Shiminay wrote:
    I'm grand Paws, just spent the last 90 mins shooting things in the face as you do. I've been avoiding going for a nap cause I feel like I'd sleep for at least 6 if not 8 more hours
    As you do.. Probably best to wait another couple of hours and let yourself sleep for that 6-8 hours.
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Listened to Cauterize, fantastic album from start to finish , Mark & band deliver
    Excellent! I haven't listened yet. I ordered the CD on HMV yesterday so I'll probably wait until I get it. I've heard Another Heart and Flying Monkeys, but going on the 30 second previews it's a damn good album. I do wonder where he gets the names for some of the songs.

Woo, american dad is on, sorted for an hour..

Excellent! I haven't listened yet. I ordered the CD on HMV yesterday so I'll probably wait until I get it. I've heard Another Heart and Flying Monkeys, but going on the 30 second previews it's a damn good album. I do wonder where he gets the names for some of the songs.

:D Warning you may need to have your face stuck back on afterwards (or maybe that's just me and the studio speakers set up), Give it a spin on Spotify ya know ya want to :P, Flying Monkeys maybe my favorite track so far.

Who knows where he gets the song names. And Cauterize is only Part 1, Dust due for release next year :D

As you do.. Probably best to wait another couple of hours and let yourself sleep for that 6-8 hours.

That's the plan, whether or not it happens is another story :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo folks. Kinda feel like having a drink tonight, but have to save the monies for England. Plus there's the thingy in Belvedere tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Warning you may need to have your face stuck back on afterwards (or maybe that's just me and the studio speakers set up), Give it a spin on Spotify ya know ya want to , Flying Monkeys maybe my favorite track so far.

Who knows where he gets the song names. And Cauterize is only Part 1, Dust due for release next year
    Nice! I am feeling a bit meh though. Maybe I'll get food first and just give it a listen through once.. :p

Seems like his vocals have come on a huge amount, just going on what I've heard.

I thought the same when All I Was came out and I heard Brains. I was like "Where the heck did he get that name?!"

Mark said himself that his favourite songs from the two are actually on Dust so I think we're in for a real treat!
    Shiminay wrote:
    That's the plan, whether or not it happens is another story
    Oh I know the feeling...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement