Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,262 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Angron, how are ya besides thirsty? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey Angron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Angron wrote: »
    Heyoo folks. Kinda feel like having a drink tonight, but have to save the monies for England. Plus there's the thingy in Belvedere tomorrow.
    i wouldnt mind i drink meself tonigh.. too bad i havent any.. but may make a short trip to a shop in a bit...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyo Angron, how are ya besides thirsty? :p
    Honestly? A bit sad. There's a doggy out in the ISPCA I'm looking to adopt, however we've found out he has hip dysplasia. They've to do x-rays to assess how bad it is, so I dunno if we can get him or not. I was in his kennel earlier, I sat on the ground and he just hopped up on my lap, lay across me, and just licked my hand for ages.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,262 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Have jameson in fridge, might have a go later.

Oh Angron, that's so sad. I hope it's not too severe and you can get him.

• Advertisement

cool cool grem ye know whats good :d))
    there's supervalu quite near thats open till 10 will see what they have :d))

angron is there a chance for him to be well?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Honestly? A bit sad. There's a doggy out in the ISPCA I'm looking to adopt, however we've found out he has hip dysplasia. They've to do x-rays to assess how bad it is, so I dunno if we can get him or not. I was in his kennel earlier, I sat on the ground and he just hopped up on my lap, lay across me, and just licked my hand for ages.

My two have hip dysplasia.
    Manageable with meds, hydro, diet and in extreme cases surgery.
    But it can be expensive unless insurance will cover it which they do for us.

Fingers crossed it's not too severe, there are huge ranges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Am heading out shortly..tummy seems to have settled..later guys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Have fun ATC

Angron wrote:
    Oh that sucks Angron. Hopefully it isn't too bad. If it isn't, it could be managed with some pain relief. Fairly common in Rotties, Labradors and German Shepherds. Awful condition.
    Nom nom..

• Advertisement

Am heading out shortly..tummy seems to have settled..later guys
    Have fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Seeing a friend for the first time in forever. Honestly, you'd think Tyrone was a country away or something. Drinks and Metal Gear!

The feelings, they won't stop:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have to say, if Juventus manage to win this game, Buffon should get man of the match.

On me way to SV, does anyone want anything? :d

Joya, i want all of the things!.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    On me way to SV, does anyone want anything? :d

emmmmmm some dry roasted peanuts and a two of the finest lagers you can find :D...............Please :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Joya, i want all of the things!.

LOOK OUT, WORLD

will c what I can do :D

Can I have a Curly Wurly? :)

Yyupp paws!
    Back now,
    I got it all, plus ice cream extra for everyone! :D

• Advertisement

How many bags did it take to buy allof the things?. :p

Yay! :D

About 7,983,096 bags, Grem.. :p

I've a feeling a nap attack is lurking...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    Yyupp paws!
    Back now,
    I got it all, plus ice cream extra for everyone! :D

Awh, I feel a bit sorry for Pirlo.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Oh Joya, you're the bestest, thank you :D

Yay! :D

About 7,983,096 bags, Grem.. :p

that's correct how did ye lol

ill take ye fr my accountant any time paws :D

btw about that lurking sleep grem lurk him back he may run away :d))

Angron wrote:
    Awh, I feel a bit sorry for Pirlo.
    I genuinely forgot that match was on. It's a little later than usual isn't it?
    Joya wrote:
    ill take ye fr my accountant any time paws
    Yay!

what happened to pirlo? which match :blush:

• Advertisement

I'm currently on an urbex site, so nap won't happen while that and i have my lovely noccers for company.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement