Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

yeii evenin mozzy joya missed ye!!
    hows you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

MOZZAY *tips cap*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Shiminay wrote: »
    Horrible, dank, miserable droning noise :D It's delightful :D

Sounds..... Like sunshine und lollipops. Do ye do a copy of wonder wall by any chance :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Maybe Waters Rising was a hint of what's possibly to come.

I'll have to give it a 2nd spin, then buy it the next time i'm in town

I would love if that was the case. They compliment each other quite well.

Can't wait for mine to arrive. I ordered online because I wasn't sure if any of the shops round here would have it. Same with the AB albums.
    listening to that band pp, it's not bad

Yay, we've recruited a fan!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Evening all.
    Hiya Mozz!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I would love if that was the case. They compliment each other quite well.

Can't wait for mine to arrive. I ordered online because I wasn't sure if any of the shops round here would have it. Same with the AB albums.

Yay, we've recruited a fan!

yay! :D

hiya mozz:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

What's the good word folks? :D

893742-c26b3e7e-1453-11e3-831d-83f3b3a804a1.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

MOZZZYYYYYY O/

not much going on here mozz, relaxing after my evening out. my dad was very overprotective, he was ringing me every half hour :eek: but enjoyed the evening :)

how's things with yourself?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

heyday30 wrote: »
    Sounds..... Like sunshine und lollipops. Do ye do a copy of wonder wall by any chance :D
    We're thinking about one cover which is this tune

Welcome Mozzles!

• Advertisement

HOLY CRAP........ Avenged Sevenfold's City Of Evil is 10 years old :eek:

MOZZZYYYYYY O/

Seph mon!!! O/
    not much going on here mozz, relaxing after my evening out. my dad was very overprotective, he was ringing me every half hour :eek: but enjoyed the evening :)

how's things with yourself?

Ara that's parents for ya girl!! I am 28 and my mother still rings me every evening to see if I am all right. Don't mind it though because I miss her tonnes by times!!

Not much happening with me girl. Taking refuge in the blanket fort. Was working today and I'll be working straight through until Thursday. Not so bad me thinks!

We're thinking about one cover which is this tune

Welcome Mozzles!

What did I just listen to?....

Hi mozz

Lithium93_ wrote:
    HOLY CRAP........ Avenged Sevenfold's City Of Evil is 10 years old
    :eek:

heyday30 wrote: »
    What did I just listen to?....

Have you ever seen Eyes Wide Shut? Stanley Kubrick takes on the age old issue of weird secret sex societies starring Tom Cruise.

Have you ever seen Eyes Wide Shut? Stanley Kubrick takes on the age old issue of weird secret sex societies starring Tom Cruise.

Yep. Ah now I know.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Seph mon!!! O/

Ara that's parents for ya girl!! I am 28 and my mother still rings me every evening to see if I am all right. Don't mind it though because I miss her tonnes by times!!

Not much happening with me girl. Taking refuge in the blanket fort. Was working today and I'll be working straight through until Thursday. Not so bad me thinks!

true, they worry about ya even though you're fine! usually doesn't bother me too much but does get to me at times.

Sounds good mozz:) I've retired to my bed as well. Hope the work goes alright

Same here girl. Same old complaint from the place though. Duty manager being a bit of a thorn in my side. Had a bit of a go at me today over the fact that I had to run away from main service to plate up desserts. Not my fault! He'd only be giving out more if I didn't plate them up :rolleyes:

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Same here girl. Same old complaint from the place though. Duty manager being a bit of a thorn in my side. Had a bit of a go at me today over the fact that I had to run away from main service to plate up desserts. Not my fault! He'd only be giving out more if I didn't plate them up
    Damned if ya do, damned if ya don't, eh? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Same here girl. Same old complaint from the place though. Duty manager being a bit of a thorn in my side. Had a bit of a go at me today over the fact that I had to run away from main service to plate up desserts. Not my fault! He'd only be giving out more if I didn't plate them up :rolleyes:

Tell to F off or when no one is looking slap him with a raw fish across the face, that will learn him :cool::pac::p

• Advertisement

Brother and his gf are still feckin' smooching... Grr... :mad: :(

Headphones and turn up the volume Paws, that'll drown them out

Brother and his gf are still feckin' smooching... Grr... :mad: :(

Oh God. You poor thing ick!

Damned if ya do, damned if ya don't, eh? :)

Oh girl, they could ask you to stand on your head and get you to recite the Our father backwards in Irish and if you did it for them they still wouldn't be happy!! But tis the way it is. Just got to keep on keeping on! :)
    Tell to F off or when no one is looking slap him with a raw fish across the face, that will learn him :cool::pac::p

Haha, only if I could get away with it Seph! I would be so tempted though :pac:

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Headphones and turn up the volume Paws, that'll drown them out
    I came down to get some hot choc and they're being all lovey dovey and yuck, puke.

I'm really just jealous. :(

that sucks mozz! catch 22 eh?

boo urns to that pp:(

found a writing humour page on facebook, giggling away to myself here :)

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Oh girl, they could ask you to stand on your head and get you to recite the Our father backwards in Irish and if you did it for them they still wouldn't be happy!! But tis the way it is. Just got to keep on keeping on!
    Ah I know the feeling. Don't let it get to ya and stick at it. :)

I came down to get some hot choc and they're being all lovey dovey and yuck, puke.

I'm really just jealous. :(

Tell them to get a bloody room if that's the way they be carrying on

Somebody will swoop you up 1 day :)

Oh my gods, my neighbour gave me the most astonishingly amazing millionaire squares with the most delicious caramel and I just eated one.

Droooooooooooolllll....

• Advertisement

Oh girl, they could ask you to stand on your head and get you to recite the Our father backwards in Irish and if you did it for them they still wouldn't be happy!! But tis the way it is. Just got to keep on keeping on! :)

Haha, only if I could get away with it Seph! I would be so tempted though :pac:

Me and young 93 will sort him out for ya :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement