Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

That's okay, I know plenty of people that "work" while they're at work. One of the lads perfected looking like they were in the middle of doing something stressful. Just walks around looking angry, holding a clipboard. Not even the bosses ask him what he's doing on those days. :pac:

One coffee.

coffee_art.jpg

One exit.

J202_L.gif

I'd break you out if I could.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    both :D
    i'm not doing any job here today it seems like :d)

but coffee would be nice.. even tea :pac:

Tea-and-Biscuits.jpg

I even gave ya biscuits on the side :):D

Nice one. I know a few people other than I that will like this news.
    Have to get my arse in gear and upgrade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

why thank you so much aaron and seph, that would do me alright happy.gif

bonus appreciated :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

All hail swannie. Bringer of fluffy feathers and java.
    Congrats on your new lair :D

Nice one. I know a few people other than I that will like this news.
    Have to get my arse in gear and upgrade.

Your an xbone man are ya :pac: :P?

why thank you so much aaron and seph, that would do me alright happy.gif

bonus appreciated :pac:

But.....which one is better :pac: :p?

But.....which one is better :pac: :p?
    i'll have to whisper that into your ear
    :pac:

:p

No problem Joya. At least the week is at the midpoint. Not much left until the weekend.

Students started the L.C. today didn't they? Surprised the sun isn't out yet.

Yeah Seph Xbone. It's what my friends have, what I prefer personally, among other reasons. I know the Playstation sold more and is more user friendly but I've been deciding for over a year now.

No problem Joya. At least the week is at the midpoint. Not much left until the weekend.

true, true,
    spec cause im not working next week, going home for about 3 weeks :)
    can hardly wait :)

however have to deliver a piece of software product before i go so.. me better look at the code and not let me eyes close :d)

• Advertisement

heyday30 wrote: »
    All hail swannie. Bringer of fluffy feathers and java.
    Congrats on your new lair :D
    Hey heyday, how're you?

635668777273875343192056631_awkward-third-wheel.imgopt1000x70.jpg

Three week holiday is just what's needed. Some time to unwind, and be silly.

[IMG]http://cdn1.theodysseyonline.com/files/2015/05/10/635668777273875343192056631_awkward-third-wheel.imgopt1000x70.jpg[/I MG] Three week holiday is just what's needed. Some time to unwind, and be silly.[/img]
    hahah who said so :d)) lol

btw yes, time with my family is priceless :)
    be back on 25th.. just before the next salary :pac:

Hey heyday, how're you?

ahahahahaha :D Your not :P

G'wan so :pac:

Students started the L.C. today didn't they? Surprised the sun isn't out yet.

Yeah Seph Xbone. It's what my friends have, what I prefer personally, among other reasons. I know the Playstation sold more and is more user friendly but I've been deciding for over a year now.

Ahhh yeah you should get the one all your mates have and the one you prefer , I'm a sony man for life :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,815 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

is it the first time there is no word "lair" in title?

i guess it would be like
    Lair presents: Black Swan's Ballet of Blood

:d)

Nope, I stopped working Lair into the titles with PP's thread.:cool:

Sweet lies. They do help. :D
    Ahhh yeah you should get the one all your mates have and the one you prefer , I'm a sony man for life :pac:
    Yeah, I also want to play Halo 5. A dumb shooter with a clever story, can't ask for more. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Black Swan wrote:
    The Lair parking lot now has a reserved space for the Washed Paws truck.
    I feel so loved! :D
    Another successful morning at hospital.. Hard going but looking like it'll be worth it..
    That's good Grem, glad to hear it.
    Angron wrote:
    Feck sake, need to get a new phone. Current one has a big crack in the screen so I can't read a good portion of the screen. That was all right, but now it's started getting very hit and miss with sending or receiving calls, and the ringtones don't want to play when I am being called, as well as the vibrate packing in.
    I think you need an upgrade there sir.

• Moderators Posts: 51,773 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Your an xbone man are ya :pac: :P?
    SNES ftw!!! I'm still with the gamer culture!! :cool::o:o:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hey heyday, how're you?

I'm good Aaron. Motivation to do anything at an all time low today. Few more coffees me thinks.

G'wan so :pac:
    pm sent :P
    Nope, I stopped working Lair into the titles with PP's thread.:cool:
    really? Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread), Absolute Zero Lounge (mrkiscool2's lair), Hugo's Haunted Hunting Lodge of Horrors(LAIR), Sephiroth's Kingdom in the Clouds(Lair #whatever), Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread) , etc was there so, but anyway i like it like this for this one it was just an observation :) we know what is it anyways..

• Advertisement

heyday30 wrote: »
    I'm good Aaron. Motivation to do anything at an all time low today. Few more coffees me thinks.
    Coffee fixes everything. Too bad it's not the weekend yet.
    SW wrote: »
    Yes you are, of course you are. Now lets just sit you down, here is a magazine about the outrageous price of tea these days, there you go. Shhhhhhh.

Btw my office is moving from east wall to leeson street from next week.. i had to drive jut about 7 mins till now from home to work, but once i'm back it'll be 7 mins only to walk to bus stop lol
    there's no parking in city centre :o

one of my bosses said he'd take me to new office tom or on friday just to show me how it looks like :)

did i say my bosses are 2 best bosses in the world? :))

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

the PlayStation is a better machine in every way and the Sony platforms and services are equally better in every way, but, like Seph said, always buy the one your friends have.
    however have to deliver a piece of software product before i go so.. me better look at the code and not let me eyes close :d)
    CRUNCH time! :D
    Yeah, I also want to play Halo 5. A dumb shooter with a clever story, can't ask for more. :pac:
    Can someone please explain to me, on what plane of reality is the story for Halo "clever" or indeed anything other than "so utterly boring and generic it hurts?" Seriously Halo fans, read some fking books, this is an AWFUL story.

Shiminay wrote: »
    CRUNCH time! :D

yup!
    and it is also an implementation of new logic (and classes methods etc) so have to figure it out :(

hope ill manage :pac:

Well Joya I hope the bus service in your are is more reliable than the one in mine. :D
    Shiminay wrote: »
    the PlayStation is a better machine in every way and the Sony platforms and services are equally better in every way, but, like Seph said, always buy the one your friends have.

Can someone please explain to me, on what plane of reality is the story for Halo "clever" or indeed anything other than "so utterly boring and generic it hurts?" Seriously Halo fans, read some fking books, this is an AWFUL story.

Keeps a better connection to online though. I'm talking the wider Halo universe not just the games, the books and other formats. Anyway didn't mean to offend anyone with the things I like.

pm sent :P

:D

*Checks pm's*

Hey :mad:

:P :pac:
    SW wrote: »

You should definitely get a ps4 minty :P :pac:

Well Joya I hope the bus service in your are is more reliable than the one in mine. :D

Keeps a better connection to online though. I'm talking the wider Halo universe not just the games, the books and other formats. Anyway didn't mean to offend anyone with the things I like.
    unfortunately there is only one single line that goes to my place so i will be on their mercy..
    buses ShOULD go every 7 mins but so many times they are 20 mins in between and then go one after another, and if you miss those 2 just in front of your nose well, that's frustrating :D

:D

*Checks pm's*

Hey :mad:

:P :pac:
    :P
    i was concerned for your health you see, if i come that close you may be left burned
    :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

No one's taking any offence, I'm just constantly baffled by the critical acclaim Halo gets for its story. Sure, they've fleshed out the expanded universe as any good multi-million selling franchise should, but I guess I'm more disappointed that this is what passes for good writing in an art form that desperately needs quality to legitimise itself. When the story in a game is up for a Hugo, then you'll know you've got good writing.

All that said, Halo is one of the most fun shooters I've ever played. Local LAN play with 4 or 5 XBoxes and shared screens meant we had more than 20 in a game once in a friend's house and it was as much fun as any Quake LAN I was ever at, so in that regards, it trounces anything I've ever played on a PlayStation anything.

• Advertisement

:P
    i was concerned for your health you see, if i come that close you may be left burned
    :cool:

Hmmm fine so :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement