Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Yes, a baking competition is a completely logical explanation

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I should try to sleep. Night guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

KKkitty wrote: »
    She could have been coming from a baking competition :pac:
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Yes, a baking competition is a completely logical explanation

I am in agreement! Just a normal lady dressed for the club but instead went to a baking competition.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Everyone run for your lives! The BLACK Swannie has arrived! :D

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

heyo black swan :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

It's damn late! Nai nai folks ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

heyo black swan :)
    Hi my friend ATC. I pulled an all nighter playing an old stupid game I found packed away. So when I finished fooling with that, I got my 1-page out. How's it going for you?
    Links234 wrote: »
    It's damn late! Nai nai folks ;)

Naaaaaaaaaaa Links. Time is relative according to some famous person (who's name I've forgotten :pac:).

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi my friend ATC. I pulled an all nighter playing an old stupid game I found packed away. So when I finished fooling with that, I got my 1-page out. How's it going for you?

Naaaaaaaaaaa Links. Time is relative according to some famous person (who's name I've forgotten :pac:).

well done black swan:) did you find it hard?

seems to be going well for me (for once!) got my page down :) my manuscript is now 10 chapters long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

seems to be going well for me (for once!) got my page down :) my manuscript is now 10 chapters long

Many chapterings:eek:

I must make sleep now, the beer has done its duty. Goodnight, delightful people.

butterbun wrote: »
    Many chapterings:eek:

I must make sleep now, the beer has done its duty. Goodnight, delightful people.

indeed, it's a good lot:)

night night butterbun :)

• Advertisement

No, I was on happy pills (prescribed) and after getting bored with the old game, I actually enjoyed writing a page. Still could not sleep after that, the Sun was up, so I went to the community pool and swimmed laps (probably stupid of me on pills, but... oh well... occasionally Swannie does stupid things). :o
    10 chapters ATC? That's impressive indeed! Good show! :cool:
    butterbun wrote: »

Aloha butterbun, meaning hi and good night. :D

No, I was on happy pills (prescribed) and after getting bored with the old game, I actually enjoyed writing a page. Still could not sleep after that, the Sun was up, so I went to the community pool and swimmed laps (probably stupid of me on pills, but... oh well... occasionally Swannie does stupid things). :o

10 chapters ATC? That's impressive indeed! Good show! :cool:

Aloha butterbun, meaning hi and good night. :D

ahh ok, glad you enjoyed the doing the page :) sorry you couldn't sleep though. I do stupid things too sometimes :o

yep 10 chapters :) I was previously doing separate word documents for each chapter but I put it all altogether before I left for London. It'll probably need editing but happy with what I've done :)

yep 10 chapters :) I was previously doing separate word documents for each chapter but I put it all altogether before I left for London. It'll probably need editing but happy with what I've done :)
    Yes, you will edit and revise your work several times before you go to press, but when you get to that stage, it will be really exciting! You should do the circuit after publication (do readings and signings). I should be back in Éire by then and hope to be at one! :cool:

Yes, you will edit and revise your work several times before you go to press, but when you get to that stage, it will be really exciting! You should do the circuit after publication (do readings and signings). I should be back in Éire by then and hope to be at one! :cool:

yeah i've forgotten how many times I've edited lol:) Do hope to do readings and signings down the road, shall be good fun :cool:

edit: anyway I think miss ATC needs some sleep, so I'll say night night for now. Laters :D

edit: anyway I think miss ATC needs some sleep, so I'll say night night for now. Laters :D

Fun chat. Nite nite ATC. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nap attack caught me.. :o

Nap attack caught me.. :o

Hope you don't have keyboard face. Aloha Grem (hi and bye).

Swannie has a dinner and movie date. Time to fly. Bye for now. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nope Swannie, all good for keyboard face, tea and toast time for me, catch you later.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning!

Heyo Shim, grand morning, if a bit bright..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, a bit too bright for my liking for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

me curtains still on, just letting a small piece of it to come in : )

coffee time :happy:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yay, it's sunny so I can wear my new dress!!! :D

Morning everybody :)

i discovered another show JM is in :d) its from 10 yrs ago (called North Shore) and is romantic drama and i hate those lol

but .. im watchin the pilot :eek:

what happened here, where are ye hidin' nocts :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    what happened here, where are ye hidin' nocts :)

*jumps out of the shadows8

Booooooooooooooo!

hahh heyo seph hows you today :))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm ok thanks and you ? :)

I'm ok thanks and you ? :)

glad to hear :)
    im watching this north shore atm, packing slowly, so yea, enjoying the day :-))

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    glad to hear :)
    im watching this north shore atm, packing slowly, so yea, enjoying the day :-))

Have you seen this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(U.S._TV_series)

Jason is in 4 episodes :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement