Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Cuteness of this!

tumblr_nlc4w9He4H1uq2n6jo1_400.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Don't like beans or food that spreads on to other food on my plate, yet i mash nearly all dinner type things up.. I do wonder about myself sometimes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

omg no words :joya melts: :d))

i want one :o

Me too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

That's beyond cute :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've been on reddit/aww a bit today. I want all the animals!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo folks. Just home from the dog show I was working at today, so many lovely dogs out there. A beautiful rottweiler wound up winning best in show :D

I couldn't trust myself at one of those. I'd have a pain in my feels from all the want..

I've been on reddit/aww a bit today. I want all the animals!
    I was the same on Tumblr there a while ago.. :o
    Angron wrote:
    Heyoo folks. Just home from the dog show I was working at today, so many lovely dogs out there. A beautiful rottweiler wound up winning best in show
    Yay! Glad you had a good day :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, there was a lot of doggies there. Loads of small ones like Yorkies and Jack Russells, a Chihuahua, right up to big dogs like the rottweiler, a Doberman, a Great Dane, and a Newfoundland.

The Newfoundland in particular was like a doggie shaped mountain :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Newfies is bestfies :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Oh that day sounds like heaven. Newfies are gorgeous. But I'm biased toward the little jack Russells. ;)

Yeah, he was a big loveable one all right :D Still, my favourite was the rottie, they've pretty much always been my favourite breed.

I'm a sap for animals across the board. I'll just say I like one type or breed and then I'll squee over another one entirely..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

We've always had mongrels. I'm a sucker for the poor souls no one else wants.

I've got a soft spot for pointers and the like, but I do like all breeds. Some more than others tbh.

I'll admit I'm not overly fond of pomeranians. Overall I seem to prefer bigger dogs, though all the dogs we have at the house now are small dogs.

Angron wrote:
    I'll admit I'm not overly fond of pomeranians. Overall I seem to prefer bigger dogs, though all the dogs we have at the house now are small dogs.
    I'm like that too. I don't really like Yorkshire terriers but that's because I've yet to meet a nice one... :o

heyday30 wrote: »
    We've always had mongrels. I'm a sucker for the poor souls no one else wants.

Oh stop!. I used to live on a farm and always radiated to the lost causes and underdogs(or cats or cattle) endless hours out trying to get liquids into them and keep them warm..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I love big dogs you can play with on their terms :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Best thing about festival season = Live streams :D

In a strange mood again tonight. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In a strange mood again tonight. :/

You're in good company where strange comes into play.

Very true. Just not myself but I'm sure I'll be OK. :)

Just had boiled eggs and toast, now for more tea!

tea sounds like a good idea.

Might partake in one in a bit.

Think I'll have another after this tbh :)

What's everyone up to?

Watching a few NCIS episodes here.

Prolonging the Sunday blues.

Back to work tomorrow Ted?

I need to start doing productive things. Might start a course tomorrow, or maybe continue one of the two I've started..

Was a bit annoyed I'd missed the Ireland vs. England match without realising. From reading reports though, sounds like I didn't miss much.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote:
    Was a bit annoyed I'd missed the Ireland vs. England match without realising. From reading reports though, sounds like I didn't miss much.
    I forgot it was on...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement